Bobby Cannavale

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
loved him on sex and the city whn he kept gettin blowjobs from samanatha the slut h talks dirty whil shesucks him mMMMmmm bonus points 4 that!

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Roberto Cannavale (born May 3, 1971, Union City, New Jersey) is an Emmy Award-winning American actor.
Born to an Italian father and a Cuban mother, Cannavale began his acting career in the theater – with no official acting training – and gained early film roles in Night Falls on Manhattan (1997) and The Bone Collector (1999), Cannavale became well-known when he starred as Bobby Caffey for two seasons on Third Watch. Following this, in 2001, he starred with Alan Arkin in 100 Centre Street – which was written and directed by Sidney Lumet, his then-father-in-law.
In 2002, he joined the cast of Ally McBeal for the last five episodes but the show was then cancelled. Following this, he starred with Yancey Arias and Sheryl Lee in the miniseries Kingpin.
In 2003, Cannavale briefly appeared on the last two episodes of Oz as a homosexual drug dealer named Alonzo Torquemada who became sexually infatuated with fellow inmate Miguel Alvarez played by Third Watch co-star Kirk Acevedo.
From 2004 to 2006, he had a recurring guest role on Will & Grace as Vince D'Angelo, the first long-term boyfriend for Will (Eric McCormack) on the show. For this role he won his first Emmy Award as "Best Guest Star in a Comedy Series". Because he often plays gay characters, many viewers have assumed that Bobby is gay in real life as well. Actually, Cannavale is heterosexual. He was married to Jenny Lumet -- Sidney Lumet's daughter and Lena Horne's granddaughter -- from 1994 to 2003, and he currently dates actress Annabella Sciorra.
He has also closeted gay fireman) (2002), Shall We Dance?

terrya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen this hot (well, *I* think he's hot) actor recently in a pretty decent movie from a few years ago, "The Station Agent". He also has no problems playing gay characters in movies and television...which I always think is sort of cool for a straight actor.

I also think he might be very well endowed. Any pics?

micb1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MIRICO -- thanks good buddy -- those are great --- of course being the horn dog that I am -- would like to see what the man has hanging