Bobby deen

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paula Deen's sexy son is a long-time bachelor and some would suspect bats for the other team. In every interview he gives he's always asked about the whole 'bachelor' thing and either changes the subject or is really evasive. Here's a link to a cooking demo he did. I still tend to think he may be "family."

Cooking with Bobby Deen | NECN

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow. What a way to make a guest uncomfortable!!! Segue a PEOPLE Magazine Most Handsome and Most Eligible Bachelor plug and ask him what he thought for "the ladies". :rolleyes:

They want this guy to say that he is gay.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. What a way to make a guest uncomfortable!!! Segue a PEOPLE Magazine Most Handsome and Most Eligible Bachelor plug and ask him what he thought for "the ladies". :rolleyes:

They want this guy to say that he is gay.

I seriously think he is. I'm not one to stereotype, but the way he puts his hands on his hips, and his inflections lead me to believe that he is. Nevermind his awkwardness whenever someone mentions his marital status. Someone on another thread mentioned Michael Chiarello, another Food Network personality, and he, too, sets off the gaydar BIG time. Link follows:

YouTube - Veal Milanese

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I seriously think he is. I'm not one to stereotype, but the way he puts his hands on his hips, and his inflections lead me to believe that he is. Nevermind his awkwardness whenever someone mentions his marital status. Someone on another thread mentioned Michael Chiarello, another Food Network personality, and he, too, sets off the gaydar BIG time.

Link follows:

YouTube - Veal Milanese

I have seen Bobby Deen with his mother, Paula on her show on the FOOD Network. He really acts campy. While his brother, Jamie doesn't act campy and he is straight and married. That is peculiar.:rolleyes:

Such peculiarities...segue to Michael Chiarello. I don't think that Chiarello is gay. I think that he is a straight guy with a gay je ne sais quoi flair.

But you know what?...when I come to think of it...I have watched Chiarello on Easy Entertaining on the FOOD Network and on NAPASTYLE on the Fine Living Network. He has those 70 percent men to 30 percent women type swanky parties on his shows. And he is cooking all this food with mostly bear and hot looking men on there. I think that he probably has swing parties where the J is tossed around. They have orgies. Eat Tuscan cuisine. Drink wine. And what the FOOD Network and Fine Living Network gets are the censored versions of those parties. :eek:
One probably has to give a forehead imploding blowjob and an ultra-nice ball slurping to Chiarello plus pay $500 bucks and then a payola to his wife to get invited to one of Chiarello's parties. :eek:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen Bobby Deen with his mother, Paula on her show on the FOOD Network. He really acts campy. While his brother, Jamie doesn't act campy and he is straight and married. That is peculiar.:rolleyes:

Such peculiarities...segue to Michael Chiarello. I don't think that Chiarello is gay. I think that he is a straight guy with a gay je ne sais quoi flair.

But you know what?...when I come to think of it...I have watched Chiarello on Easy Entertaining on the FOOD Network and on NAPASTYLE on the Fine Living Network. He has those 70 percent men to 30 percent women type swanky parties on his shows. And he is cooking all this food with mostly bear and hot looking men on there. I think that he probably has swing parties where the J is tossed around. They have orgies. Eat Tuscan cuisine. Drink wine. And what the FOOD Network and Fine Living Network gets are the censored versions of those parties. :eek:
One probably has to give a forehead imploding blowjob and an ultra-nice ball slurping to Chiarello plus pay $500 bucks and then a payola to his wife to get invited to one of Chiarello's parties. :eek:

I'd pay the 500 bucks to be able to deliver the blowjob/ball-slurp combo to ChiChi!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is gay. .just some little things he does with his hands & motions.
He was on Kathy Griffins show a couple of weeks ago. She wanted him bad, but he didn't want anything to do with her.

If anybody could pick that up it'd be Kathy. I think she knows, and that was why she "flirted" so hard.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay or not, rejecting Kathy Griffith is good taste.

Last edited:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think he was being evasive. When asked if he was still elligible, Bobby simply replied, "Yeah, I am." I think we're barking up the wrong tree.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think he was being evasive. When asked if he was still elligible, Bobby simply replied, "Yeah, I am." I think we're barking up the wrong tree.

It's not just this interview, but in nearly ever situation when he's asked.