Body characteristics of large sized

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I really do not know of any 100% accurate system to determine size. When I was single and looking a long time ago I tended to like my conquests to be endowed above average.

The largest I ever witnessed was on a man about 6'2" in height and with a body weight of not more than 155 pounds. That one was a record holder. It was easily into double digits in length. The second largest was on a fellow who was a total opposite. This fellow was about 5'4-5'6" tall and also weighed in the area of 155-160 pounds. It was in a KOA shower in Salt Lake City and soft it hung like an elephants trunk when soft easily half and more like 3/4 of the way to the fellows knees.

The only physical characteristic that these two men had in common was the size of their genitals.

I have heard predictions based on hands, fingers, feet, noses, chins, and body structure. I am and have been partnered for a very long time. By the time I got to my life-partner I really did not care, but, as luck would have it I ended up with well above average and because of the "love factor" it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
short, stocky, um, less-than-brilliant guys tend to be well-hung

if you have a face like favre, you're likely to be well-hung

other than those two patterns, it's a coin toss

Bariton

Experimental Member
Media
I really do not know of any 100% accurate system to determine size. When I was single and looking a long time ago I tended to like my conquests to be endowed above average.

The largest I ever witnessed was on a man about 6'2" in height and with a body weight of not more than 155 pounds. That one was a record holder. It was easily into double digits in length. The second largest was on a fellow who was a total opposite. This fellow was about 5'4-5'6" tall and also weighed in the area of 155-160 pounds. It was in a KOA shower in Salt Lake City and soft it hung like an elephants trunk when soft easily half and more like 3/4 of the way to the fellows knees.

The only physical characteristic that these two men had in common was the size of their genitals.

I have heard predictions based on hands, fingers, feet, noses, chins, and body structure. I am and have been partnered for a very long time. By the time I got to my life-partner I really did not care, but, as luck would have it I ended up with well above average and because of the "love factor" it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

short, stocky, um, less-than-brilliant guys tend to be well-hung

if you have a face like favre, you're likely to be well-hung

other than those two patterns, it's a coin toss

Font size gives a good indication of ones penis size.

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hard to tell really,

I have short stockey friends who are average,

I have tall friends who are average,

I have short friends who are average.

I do think thickness may have something to do with how thick your hands and toes are but really it can be different for any one.

chuckman2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All of the physical features, other than the cock itself, can NOT be used to measure how big a guy's cock is.

I'm 5'4", with tiny feet, tiny hands, tiny wrists, and short fingers. Despite this, I have an above average dick (or, according to what people online have told me, a rather big cock; I've measured only 7 inches, even though people on this site have accused me of being longer).

I do have a rather low voice, and a really big head (the one above the shoulders), but I seriously doubt those are good ways to tell a man's size.

Seriously, if I'm anything to go by, you can't rely on body characteristics to judge a man's size.

you have a really nice dick for a small man.

7andahalfby6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am pretty skinny and have thin wrists and slim hands, but am 6" thick and my cock is pretty big soft too, so don't think there is any relation, do have big big toes though.

Gonzo01

Just Browsing
Media
Update:

A few days ago I asked my friend again about this issue, and he just told me "Look at the way they walk..." ??????

I have never payed attention to the way a guy walks, except for times when you see somebody walks in a strange way, but apart from having a big bulge between your legs that makes you open your legs wider when you're walking, I don't think this is a clue. What do you think?

Super122334

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 5'8" tall. wasn;t always heavily muscled or stocky, that came from just whatever life dished out. I never considered myself having a large or huge penis until soeone with smaller hands than I had tried wrapping their hand or hands around me.... then that's when I realized I had a large penis. Besides my family doctor looking at me and nodding, then telling my om. He's a good lookin young kid, he's gonna be popular..... I had no idea.
But my hands are literaly massive, thick fingers and just big and square. My wife calls me sausage hands.
I'd have to say my hands have nothing to do with my penis at all. Everybody is different. I tend to notice that people who are generally angry and agressive have smaller genitals and guys who are hung better are just more mellow from what I have learned.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I thought everyone knew that big dicked guys have a bar code tattoed on the back of their necks...thats true right?

Being able to tell if someone has a big dick or not is a lot like trying to figure out if a person is nice by looking at them. Sorry, but you won't be able to tell either until you actually experience it!

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Agree The Little Guy Can Shock You. The Largest Dong I Have Had The Pleasure To Meet And Greet Was On A 5 Foot 5 Inch Stockey White Guy. He Had A Dong And A Half. He Was Proud And Love Having It Played With. He Looked Normal Till He Pulled His Pants Down And Then There It Was. His Foot Was A Size 9,hand Not Very Big, Nose Average----but Dong ----divine!

wowpenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to a health club and the largest,big chested men hcan have small or average cocks. Visa versa. There is no way to tell unless a man shows himself with frontal view. Hope this helps

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think there is any reliable way to tell either.

However of the four guys with really large cocks I've encounted (I didn't measure or know their exact sizes, I'm just thinking of those that appeared much bigger than mine) three were tall and quite thin/lanky and one was of average height and also thin. That is only a small sample though and the thinness might reflect my preference as I don't tend to go for bigger build guys.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Size queens always end up with a lot of big guys because they have BIG EARS ! No, not the guy, the Queen. They talk with their friends, girlfriends, ex-gf and they listen to what they say about how they are in bed, how big they are, etc, etc. They will go after the guys that have the reputation or at least rumors floating around about how big they are.

Come on big guys, think about it. How many times have you got with a girl easily that somehow knows your ex, or could have heard about your size. No, you don't have 'game' your reputation precedes you.