Body image issue

patrcik

Just Browsing
Media
32M. Been in only one serious relationship and a few hook ups. Always been self conscious about my body especially a slight skin discoloration in the inner thigh and ass area. This has stopped me from putting myself out there and getting some action. My question is: is it justified that I be stressing over this or have your experiences pointed to the fact that I'm worrying over nothing? I'm of asian decent but pasty white, skinny and have had this since condition ever since I can remember. Use skin lightener but not too helpful.

precummer92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most people struggle with some form of body image issues. It isn't for anyone to tell you that you are worrying over nothing because only you know how much it affects you. It might sound obvious but you have to look at your issues and realise that they're only a part of who you are overall.
I've had issues myself but I had to really look at myself with clarity and realise that what I think is bad or not good enough, others actually like or prefer.
Try not to let it worry you too much and open yourself to seeing that others may like what you consider an issue.
Hope that helps :)

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If someone is going to decide whether they want to be with you or not based on a birthmark on your leg, then they aren't worth having you. That's something that makes you special and they should cherish that part of you. Now if you said it was some sort of growth...well, I'd say go see a doctor : )

If you think you are too pale, go to the beach or get outside and into the sun. Walk around. That's easily fixable. As is you're being skinny. First of all, some guys like skinny guys (I guess I am assuming you are gay, sorry if I am wrong). If not, join a gym and hire a trainer (they're not as expensive as you might think). You'll build up and tone in no time with the right training and goals.

Either way, the answer is "yes" you are worrying over nothing. When you like who you are - f*ck everybody else. YOLO

Reactions: xjb