Boner in the locker room showers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_o8b7yl, Dec 9, 2011.

1. D_o8b7yl

D_o8b7yl New Member

Ok my bros I have a quick question for you. Im 100% straight and I have a hot gf but after practice when i'm naked and showering with the other guys on my team I get a boner while i'm naked surrounded by my other naked teammates. I don't understand why this happens but it always does. Is this normal for a guy to get a boner while he is surrounded by his bros on the team or not? PLEASE HELP!!!!

2. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

The combination of the exercise and the masculine vibes of a group of naked male athletes creates a heavy male sexual energy (note: energy, not desire or longing), the healthy reaction for a young man in a situation where sexual energy, whatever its source is, is high is to become erect. It only adds to the excitement of the situation. Don't worry about your body's ability to appreciate mankinds more abstract sexual sensations, instead enjoy it. Be proud of your throbbing and erect cock, know your limits and respect them as you insist others respect them too. Remember a sexual experience should always be a good and pleasant experience, so again, enjoy those shower room hard ons. It's only your body making an overt statement that you are receptive to the presence of sexual energy even if no sex is involved.
    (There's nothing I enjoy more than a group of men naked and erect, I'm not talking about group sex or a circle jerk, I'm talking about a masculine celebration of a male's sexuality.)

3. D_o8b7yl

D_o8b7yl New Member

Thanks for the advice. What you said makes sense

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

It's a man being a man!

5. rd62624

Gold Member

this has happened to me once or twice. Is it normal i would say so; not a full boner but a semi.

6. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know what I think...its not about sex. It is the hanging nakedness of the manhood. Underware, jocks, shorts are off...hanging...warm water and steam. It just feels nice and as/when the steam rises between your thighs...well chemistry and reactions happen. Not to mention, the geniune soaping cleaning touching of your junk reacts.

Get clean with the buds my friend!

7. D_o8b7yl

D_o8b7yl New Member

haha thanks bra

8. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

Yeah, I like this topic and it has happened to me as well!

When I was 12 years old my parents made me go to a swimming class with a group of kids from the neighborhood. Sounds fine but I was the oldest kid by a few years and going through puberty. The other kids were 8-10 yrs old. Anyway we had to shower and change in the locker room before we went home. My dick would get hard EVERY time I took my swimming trunks off...Most of my friends aways faced the other way and got dressed quickly. No one said anything.....and it was embarassing as HELL...one time, a boy came up to me while I was changing and said; "You've got one of those dicks that gets hard all the time."

A couple of years later when I was a freshman in high school, we were required to change and shower for gym class or fail the class. By that time I was comfortable enough not to get hard. There was a guy in class that did though...he kind of laughed and walked around like that and no one said anything about it.

9. daveboi

daveboi Member

Albums:
    It is that sexual energy with naked dudes around. I was the same way with Sweetcar, got hard all the time in middle school showers, so freakin embarrasing; luckily in HS showers weren't mandatory, and no one took them. By the time in was at the University, I pretty much had my dick under control and could shower without getting hard if i relaxed enough and didn't see a big dick or a guy with a semi, which would produce a semi for me. Give it a couple more years, and your dick will stay down in the showers.

10. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one Dave!

11. hairyversmuscle

Albums:
    It happens to me too, but I do a good job at controlling it. I am gay though so it might be different. I do get hard if I am by myself too. For me, I always get very horny and sexual after a work out... something about the blood flow maybe?

12. zipp82

zipp82 Member

Albums:
    The other day I noticed a guy with a really big bulge in his briefs in the locker room. Then he took them off, and the reason his bulge was so big was because his dick was almost fully hard. It was kind of weird that he didn't do the towel dance to keep his boner covered, but it certainly didnt bother me.

13. _average

_average New Member

Albums:
    When you're naked and hard in the showers with your buddies do any of them pass comment? What is their reaction? Im just wondering, if nobody says anything i wouldn't worry about it. Its natural.

14. ItalianSoccerMan

ItalianSoccerMan New Member

Ah yes; nothing like referring to a man as a "bra" in a thread that's discussing male sexual energy. :rolleyes:

15. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Perfectly normal when you are young.

16. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    Male? Check.

Young? Check.

Boner? Check.

Normal.

17. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

The first year in middle school, I was about 14, we had to take mandatory showers. I figured out by then I was gay (didn't want to be then) so it was a bit stressful having to get naked for the first time in front of others. It probably was for the other guys too but I wasn't thinking of their struggles, only what being around and seeing what was hanging between their legs for the first time was doing to me. I hope you straight guys can appreciate the struggle it was for us lesser straight guys in those early days.....

Anyway, it was an epic struggle for me but I always managed to keep my boner in check while naked and surrounded by other nakedness. It would never fail but as soon as I'd get my underwear the floodgates would open and I'd get one massive boner. I learned keep it pointed downward so it wasn't obvious in my pants. Unfortunately there was one day when I just couldn't control it being around my classmates in the shower. I was mortified and it was an incredibly LONG run to my locker some 50' away. I was teased about it unmercifully. A couple of months later the same thing happened to another classmate. In sympathy I kept my mouth shut but I sure wish I could have seen it!

Any of you straight or gay guys have that same epic struggle?

18. jockmaestro

Gold Member

ha! My thoughts exactly! Clearly, his use of a female undergarment as a term of male affection clearly masks a deep-seated need to cross-dress!:smile:

Seriously, tho, boners in locker rooms are great and should be encouraged! I wish we lived in a world where it was so. Imagine a world where guys complimented each other on their erections in the showers.

I have vivid memory of walking to the showers as a senior in hs alone on a Sat morning and just feeling so alive and full of my own masculine energy as I strutted to the showers with a full hard on.
    I've had many sexual encounters in gyms since then; best place on earth.

19. art

art
    Gold Member

More a jr high and high school thing for me. I think it was my genitals being cooped up in a jock and shorts, and some blood moving to the muscles that needed it during physical exertion. (I usually felt smaller after an hour running up and down the soccer field, though I never checked to see if I actually was.) Then getting naked and free in the locker room, and the warm water and scrubbing in the shower with friends who were mostly expanding as well.

20. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Member

Albums:
    That's the funniest scene in the movie - Cool Hand Luke - the work gang had just returned from gawking at a sexy blond washing her car nearby.