Boyfriend's Penis is too small

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dayna said:
I hate to admit it, but my boyfriend of over a year is just not cutting it for me.

What should I do? I do love him, and he cares so much about me. Despite my rantings, our sex life is not horrible as I cum almost everytime we have sex. However, he honestly doesn't fully satisfy me.

Should I just learn to deal with it? Or should I end it now because it doesn't make sense continueing if he doesn't fully satisfy me? Should I make him use dildo's, penis extensions or strap ones? Or is that just being shallow and selfish?

After seeing how others have posted I know see why we are in a huge divorced world. You don't like something just throw it away and move on. :rolleyes:

Yeah I do feel you are being a little shallow and selfish because you are not sharing your true feelings with your bf. If you are not fulfilled then explore different ways to do this. Be honest with yourself, is it because he is small or is it becauser you are trying to find a reason to dump him and not feel guilty for doing it. And why would you feel guilty for dumping him. :33:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm certainly wondering about the truthfulness of the OP. It just has so many ... stereotypes and "badgirl sinfulness" written all over, not to mention not more than 10 ex's with double digit dicks.

Apologies, if I am wrong to be suspicious. In that case, take Heather's advice.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncut said:
My dear you stretched your pussy out with huge cocks,your own fault The problem isnt your boyfriends cock is to small. Its that your pussy is too big You got yourself into this. Get yourself out of it:rolleyes:

:yikes: Talk about being misinformed, I had two kids who were both close to ten pounds a peice and there heads were 21inches. I still can squeeze my husband's little finger and make him say uncle. If you do your Keigel exercises SIZE IS NEVER AN ISSUES.:rolleyes:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also thought upon first reading that it was a false post because I was getting turned on while reading it. Nonetheless I believe it brings up some interesting points and I would assume a somewhat common problem that women need to deal with. Its good for some decent dialogue anyway.

Dump him!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dayna

Although I may have seemed harsh in my take earlier, musing publicly about my doubts, let me pose a question, based on the premise you posed as being real.

Is this guy someone you care deeply about, or perhaps someone who fullfills your need to redeem yourself? It's interesting that somehow convincing yourself that you are more "respectable" than you were in your teens runs as a theme here. Are you really using him for that purpose?

If so, your responsibility is obvious.

This question speaks to your standards of respectability, not mine. I think 20 is quite young to truly know yourself well. Know yourself. Get educated, experiment, learn about life. Be honest with yourself and with him.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Emotional connection is not exactly a dime a dozen. Truly if you can't find happiness and satisfaction in the situation, you should move on, but not without trying everything in your power to make it work (if what you really want is for it to work). Did you know that there are devices that add resistance and/or weight to your kegel routine making it way more effective? I should clarify that by way more effective, I do mean you would gain not only more muscle control, greater elasticity, but also become more sensitive, and more orgasmic. Thanks to a friend on another penis site (measurection- check them out) I have discovered egg-shaped stones, which Chinese women have used for centuries to learn all sorts of wonderful things about their vaginas. I'll let you do your own research (I'm too lazy to offer links tonight.) Kegeling alone is not enough. You will have to take responsibility for your own orgasms- it seems to me like you are more than willing to do this; good for you! No links, lazy me, but some search parameters:

• jade eggs
  • stone eggs
  • kegel resistance
  • kegel weight
  • bio-feedback kegel
That should get you started. I'm very tired, so I hope I'm helpful, coherent, and friendly.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
rawbone8 said:
... I think 20 is quite young to truly know yourself well. Know yourself. Get educated, experiment, learn about life. Be honest with yourself and with him.
EXACTLY!!! At 20, I was seriously dating a great girl. At 25, I was engaged, etc. Today, I'm shaking my ass at guys on a website with big dicks, and flirting with rawbone8, when I'm not still dating the occasional girl. 20 is YOUNG, things change, and most likely the first thing will be the status of this relationship (assuming it's a legit post), and it would even if he had 12".

I have to comment. I'm surprised as hell that the OP hasn't be jumped all over for the overly stereotypical "black guys" comment.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
I have to comment. I'm surprised as hell that the OP hasn't be jumped all over for the overly stereotypical "black guys" comment.

That comment made me doubt the legitimacy of the OP. And then it made me believe the post to be real. Ignorant sterotyping is just that common. Then I decided it was a fake again. Everytime I decided the post was fake, I just got annoyed by its suposed fakeness, and the racial bullshit. So I decided to follow the advice I always give about a new poster, and be welcoming and informative, giving the newbie the benefit of the doubt.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dayna, first I want to say, that you sound a real slut...but that's not necesarily a bad thing :)
Not really, more like a nice girl who likes sex, which is very good.

Here is my little peice of advice. There is always going to be something not perfect about whoever you are with. You might find somebody better, or... you might not. That's what you are worried about? If it's really not broken don't fix it

If though, the smaller penis thing really isn't working, move on, and don't feel bad about it. If that is a qualification for you, it is. You couldn't marry a guy with no job, or who treated you like crap. I'd could never marry a white girl who actually liked hip-hop music. :) If that's the case, he deserves somebody who really loves him. That's how I would feel.

If though, you do love this guy, and this is something you could work around, do it. If he is a great guy, and there are other reasons that make it a good match, I think most girls would stay. Like I said,nobody is perfect, and you are probably not going to stuble into adonis anytime soon, and find that he is college educated and has a 10 inch penis. Most girls are happy to have a guy who is loves them, doesn't cheam on them, and pays their Home shopping club bill, even if he is kind of a dork. Have you noticed that?
Besides this, your boyfriend having a small penis probably isn't the only sexual issue you are likely to have over the course of a possible 70+ year sexual carreer, no matter who you are with. Whatever happens though, you adapt, and make it work. Jack LaLane, at 92, has regular sex with his wife, and has this to say, "It's all about giving"

Also, I wouldn't be afraid to talk to him about what you like. Maybe I'm a little more experienced and more confident, but I definitely want to hear what I can do to make the whole thing more fun for both of us. Communication is key. That's what every sexpert out there will tell you, and what ultimately the point of every sex book is, and sex site, (like this one) - to get you talking about sex.
Like other posters have said, don't be afraid to try crazy stuff together. In the end, sex with someone you are comfortable to explore with, and love outside the bedroom, is better than the excitment of meeting somebody new, ususally. The longer you are together the more territory there is to explore.
I haven't ever had ta problem problem like you are talking about, but I'll admit I've had some fun with zuchinis on more than one ocasion :)

So maybe, you are young, and feel like you haven't had enough experience, and need to sniff around a bit more. In that case, since he sounds like a really nice guy, and you don't deserve him. With the proper guidance of friends and family, he;ll get over you in about a year, and meet somebody he can be happy with.

Or maybe you are young, and not sexually experienced, and need more practice on finding out about what you like in the bedroom. If you are, he must be doubly so. Check out the book "She comes first" Sex is a lot more than penis in vagina. I'm thinking the guy who wrote this book had the same problem as your boyfriend, because he is pretty creative.

Oh, by the way I have a friend my age 24 who, is about 6'4, in unbelievably good shape, ex marine, and I'd probably consider one of the best looking guys of my aquaintance. He had joked with me about "not having a hairy monster like you (me-Matt)" but I was pretty surprised when I looked the first time in the gym shower, and noticed he was packing a cocktail frank. (Not cool to laugh)He isn't experienced with girls, and he is a real nice guy, unlike just about every other friend i have, who are real pigs. There is this girl he likes, and you know what he fantasizes about doing with her? Walking with her holding hands, going home and kissing her.

So,I don't know, you decide what kind of guy you want to be with.
Have fun.

Matt

wsu

1st Like
Media
Wow, those big black studs really deformed your vagina badly! From now on any normal sized cock will be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, a metro in a parking garage, .5 mm graphite into a .7 mm mechanical pencil, a ipod nano into a ipod video docking bay, a... um... really... small... thing into a place that is quite large. I'm afraid you simply won't be able to enjoy sex with a small white guy again.

Reactions: mib348

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sassy Lisa said:
:yikes: Talk about being misinformed, I had two kids who were both close to ten pounds a peice and there heads were 21inches. I still can squeeze my husband's little finger and make him say uncle. If you do your Keigel exercises SIZE IS NEVER AN ISSUES.:rolleyes:
Yes i agree! But it seems to bother this woman If she loves him. it shouldnt matter if he has a small dick Yes Keigles are great for women and men:cool:

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dayna said:
He's about 5'', possibly less, and about 4.5'' around. Which I'd say is very small.

Yes, it is small. It would still be small if you had the smallest, tightest pussy in the world. Size isn't relative. 5 inch penis is below average.

So guys, stop giving the OP a hard time about her 'stretched pussy'. :rolleyes:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, assuming this is a real, honest post....you keep coming back to the size of his dick, despite everything else you say, you apparently want a big dick. Given you are focusing on this, it is obviously an overriding concern of yours. So, dump him, which will hurt him, especially if he ever discovers the real reason. At least he will have the chance of getting with someone who loves ALL of him, and not someone who will continue to resent him for something he has no control over. But everything is tradeoffs...you can look for someone who fullfills all of your qualifications (prince charming syndrome), or you can figure out which characteristics are most important to you, and which ones you can live with. Maybe you'll get lucky, maybe not. BUt eventually, if you stay with this guy, you will end up punishing him for not having a huge schlong. You will resent it, and it will fester in you until it turns ugly. Do him a favor, and let the decent guy go and have a chance at some happiness for himself. I suppose I will get trashed for this, but so be it.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just remember penetration isn't the only part of sex! There are lots of different ways to have fun. You said he was a virgin, so he probably isn't going to run out to buy a dildo to spice up the bedroom life when he is just having fun puttin it in ya!

Go to the sex store and bring something home and surprise him with it. If you are going to buy a dildo, maybe get a cock ring for him too. It's not neccessarily the same for both of you but at least you will be thinking about the both of you. Don't buy a dildo double the size of his penis. Maybe get something just a bit bigger so he doesn't think "wow, this is really what she wants?". If you guys have fun, next time go to the sex store together!

And talk! You guys have been together for a year so you should be able to talk about intimate stuff together. People are always scared of change and that's why it's good to talk about it. Just because your sex life has been one way for a year doesn't mean it won't be different for many to come. And if you initiate spicing things up, maybe he will get the confidence that you want to be a little more kinky and do somethings himself.

Good luck to you! And remember, if you are getting off every time consider yourself lucky. There are many who do not even have that luxury.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your boyfriend, like so many of us guys, has an insecurity about his penis size. There's so much penis size exaggeration in this world that most of us (men and women) grow up believing that anything much less than 8" is likely to be a disappiontment. The truth is that very, very few men have a penis over 7".

You are totally undermining his self confidence by reinforcing ideas of his penile lack, so it's no wonder he doesn't grind you with his hard-on when you dance. (For that to happen you need to make him feel sexy). If you don't love him enough to enjoy him the way he is and complement him on his sexiness you should do the decent thing and end the relationship. If, however, you want to have a good relationship with him, then don't even think about extensions, etc. That's no way to make him feel good about himself. Instead you need to help him to build a positive body image.

I'll digress and let you know why I can be bothered to reply to this thread. I also grew up with the idea that I had a small cock. Plus I was very self conscious about it being curved. The first couple of girls I had sex with didn't say anything; probably because they were as nervous as me. (We were only in our mid teens.) My first 'steady girlfriend' detected my insecurity and teased me about my 'inadequacy'. I was very turned on by her (she was hot) but at the same time felt belittled. This 'set' a pattern of response which I took with me to future relationships. I virtually trained each girl in turn to give me similar treatment.

The crazy thing is that at around 6" long and 5" girth my penis could have been described as average/large, and my slight curve to the left? Well, there's nothing unusual about that, is there? Years later, after encounters with some sensible women who said nice things to me I gained a bit of perspective and I realise that I have been quite well endowed all along. However, I continued to harbour feelings of inadequacy so in an attempt to rid myself of those feelings I took up pe (penis enlargement). I have grown to love my penis (it is now very nearly 7"x5.5") and I like it's sexy curve.

If you want your guy to be good for you, you have to be good for your guy. You could start by being generous about his cock. Pay it lots of positive attention. Love it and adore it. Talk about it and complement it. He will get big and hard. Do this often enough and his cock will respond by growing: In his mind, in yours, and in reality.

Reactions: mib348

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
davidjh7 said:
...So, dump him, which will hurt him, especially if he ever discovers the real reason. ...Do him a favor, and let the decent guy go and have a chance at some happiness for himself. I suppose I will get trashed for this, but so be it.
Nope, I totally agree David. If he really is a great loving guy, then he deserves to have someone equally great and loving.
(Implying, not some semi-racist size-queen of questionable authenticity. :tongue:)

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im going to have to agree completely with what mattbrick said. Even if there isnt sex theres thing in a relationship, always that just dont mix.