Boyfriend's Penis Too Large

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigCock83 said:
If seen a movie clip of a guy who has his balls almost as big a his legs. It is said some very rare disease caused it. From that point of view it might be possible that there is also a rare disease that causes a nonstop growing penis.

But besides that it's indeed "see it before beleave it"

The condition you describe, scrotal elephantiasis [click], isn't so rare that it is not well-documented in the literature, though. :rolleyes: Thirty-inch penises... are another matter entirely.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, don't i feel like the boy that came to the party 2 days late!

Madam, you are a fraud. Men's penises do not simply continue to grow. And they do not attain lenghts of 30 inches (ireland is still impirical, isn't it?). IF they did, there are many doctors who would be willing and able to shorten it to a more reasonable length, and they would do so, and this story would be ALL OVER THE NEWS. Guess what? It's not. Again, Madam, I deem you a fraud. Good day and good riddance.

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread creation gives creedence to the fact that internet message board trolling has become so common place, it's boring..Along with being a fat load of crap..

:bsflag:

-MG

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Marvin Gaye said:
This thread creation gives creedence to the fact that internet message board trolling has become so common place, it's boring..Along with being a fat load of crap..Yes! But the movie was a classic:wink:

:bsflag:

-MG
Yes! But the movie was a classic:wink:

Madam X

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I've had about enough. I finally spoke to my my mother about the size of Max's penis. My mother is a retired nurse. She told me that she herself has cared for several men who had enormous penis's. She said that one of her patients had a penis that was 40 inches long, soft. Now, since Max is not happy with this website, after reading all the sick jokes about his physical problem from those of you who simply cannot accept the fact that yes, there are men with penis's over 20 inches, I'm not going to go against Max's decision NOT to post his naked pic that would have IN FACT, proven that I am not a liar. To you readers, this is a joke but to the man that I love, this is extremely painful to say the very least.

I thought that this was a more serious website where people could come and easily talk about these LARGE PENIS PROBLEMS. Large Penis Support Group? Where is the support ??? :confused:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Madam X said:
I thought that this was a more serious website where people could come and easily talk about these LARGE PENIS PROBLEMS. Large Penis Support Group? Where is the support ??? :confused:

Would you support a twenty pound bag of shit if someone left it on your doorway?

No one believes you. Adding your mothers name to this thread has just dragged her name through the mud as well. The fact that she would claim she has seen SEVERAL dicks that size is laughable. You just sullied her good name.

Face up Madame X. LPSG supports people who are Real and valid.

A 40 inch penis is almost a meter long. That is absolutely ridiculous. Grow up and stop making such stupid stories up.

If your boyfriend doesn't like people making fun of his "endowment", stfu about it.

I suggest you grab a ruler, make sure it is aimed at the INCHES side (not centimeters or millimeters) and properly measure his dick. You may find that he has a large penis.. but nothing more than 10 inches.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Madam X said:
Ok, I've had about enough. I finally spoke to my my mother about the size of Max's penis. My mother is a retired nurse. She told me that she herself has cared for several men who had enormous penis's. She said that one of her patients had a penis that was 40 inches long, soft. Now, since Max is not happy with this website, after reading all the sick jokes about his physical problem from those of you who simply cannot accept the fact that yes, there are men with penis's over 20 inches, I'm not going to go against Max's decision NOT to post his naked pic that would have IN FACT, proven that I am not a liar. To you readers, this is a joke but to the man that I love, this is extremely painful to say the very least.

Girl you must have some hole on ya!:eek:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Madame,

You don't seem to be aware that amongst the 40,000 or so members here are many that are in the medical profession, myself included. There are people here that are extremely informed about the genetic and pathological causes of large penises. The reason you and your 'boyfriend' are being laughed off the planet is because his penis is a figment of your imagination. If there was ANY chance at all that he was genuine then he'd be getting loads of help and advice from us all.

Many of us read the medical literature, such as the Americal Journal of Urology and others, where reports of cases of extremely large penises are written up, and there are no cases whatsoever in recorded history of the kind of condition you describe.

If your mother has seen similar cases then they must have crashed to earth in the same flying saucer as Elvis Presley when he landed on the Loch Ness Monster.

cheers

Dillon

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Madam X said:
Large Penis Support Group? Where is the support ??? :confused:

Support isn't the same as gullibility. By helping to keep this group sane and credible, and not overrun with puerile trolls, our members are supporting those members with real issues and questions.

Consider this a friendly warning: You're welcome to stay and contribute constructively, but demanding "support" for your invented claim won't get you very far.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
rob_just_rob said:
40 inches is actually more than a meter (1.016 m, approximately).

Perhaps her mother was reading the meter stick from the wrong side. :rolleyes: As if...

Thanks for the tip, Rob...

I was trying to visualize a metre stick, and I could only think of it going to 90cms... Though, only looking back, 90 cm is ONLY 36-38 inches....

*embarassed to admit that his mathskills are poor on occasion*:biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Madam X said:
She said that one of her patients had a penis that was 40 inches long, soft.

No she didn't because she doesn't exist. 40 inch penises don't exist either. 15 inchers are fiction too.

I'm not going to go against Max's decision NOT to post his naked pic that would have IN FACT, proven that I am not a liar.

I guess you're too lazy to photoshop one. There's no Max unless you're schizophrenic.

It's serious until we get posts like yours so we can laugh our asses off. I'm sure you are too posting this shit. It's old already so you can fuck off and die now.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Priceless thread. :biggrin1:

All we need now is Madame Zora piping up with her well-trodden
'Max is entitled to not produce a photo should he wish not to in case it is stolen and used by other members or distributed on the Internet... blah....etc' defence.
For anyone who doubts the authenticity of 'Madam X' as this joker calls himself, just look at his join date...:rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
Thanks for the tip, Rob...

I was trying to visualize a metre stick, and I could only think of it going to 90cms... Though, only looking back, 90 cm is ONLY 36-38 inches....

*embarassed to admit that his mathskills are poor on occasion*:biggrin1:

I'm embarassed that I always feel a compulsive need to correct stuff like that:sorry:. Your point had been made effectively - whether a meter is more or less than 39.37 inches is immaterial.

Anyway, you can relax...I don't think your math skills are the reason for your popularity here. :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Madam X said:

Feel free to send pictures of Max to me privately, as I would be happy to launch him into an adult film and modeling career that would bring him worldwide fame, if not much money.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Madame:

It seems your boyfriend is aflicted with the Curse of the Irish, and you yourself have been infected. I refer of course to the other Irish curse, that of story telling, tall tale spinning, and keeping the blarney flowing, all while well lubricated.

May the roads rise to meet you, and the wind be ever at your back. And may you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Take care,

Ceg

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Madam,

I again submit that you are a fraud. If your "Max" really did exist he wouldn't need to post his pictures, they would already be plastered all over the internet. He would not need our support (nor would you) as he would be seeking sound medical advice from a real-life, in-the-flesh doctor. Please leave us alone with your insanity, but feel free to join in if you have some REAL thought to contribute. -OR- you may do as was previously suggested and post such inane drivel in the "Fictitious Stories" section.