Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh gross, are you straighties flirting? lol jk. regarding the original topic, id let a sexy man ass sit on my face for hours. i wont finger myself, and i dont like being rimmed (actually i hate both), but i recently bottomed for the first time in a long time and i kind of liked it. albeit, the guy doing it was totally fucking hot and took charge, so i let him. it still hurt, yes, and i was uncomfortable, but after i relaxed myself and got in the right mind set, he pounded me and it felt great. i think im going to try it again soon. i feel like its important to be versatile.

Last edited:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey, hilaire isn't all that straight - we were just being slutty. But we'll behave, I'm sorry!

Now back on topic, boys! We want to hear all about those tush'es!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
oh gross, are you straighties flirting? lol jk. regarding the original topic, id let a sexy man ass sit on my face for hours. i wont finger myself, and i dont like being rimmed (actually i hate both), but i recently bottomed for the first time in a long time and i kind of liked it. albeit, the guy doing it was totally fucking hot and took charge, so i let him. it still hurt, yes, and i was uncomfortable, but after i relaxed myself and got in the right mind set, he pounded me and it felt great. i think im going to try it again soon. i feel like its important to be versatile.

I'm a gay :redface: But Katt's too fucking hot not to be completely seduced by her :eek::redface:

Edit: Oh and what Katt said :tongue:

Last edited: