Brad Patten is ENORMOUS

opheicleide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone got any pics of Brad Patten. His cock is enormously thick and uncut. It so needs sucking and jerking.

Every time I think of Brad I get a major hardon, so any pics or vids please?

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gotta agree with the adjective--and he knows how to wield his schlong. But be on the lookout for him on the receiving end in 'Heaven to Hell'(Falcon, 2005)--he also knows how to take it!! Just talking about it gets me hard, gotta go get the disk and start strokin!

Attachments

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew he was a falcon actor but didn't know he started doing bottom work, or in that case a bottom on top. He is one of those guys whose huge cock is shape so it difficult to get it all the way in and no one can even come close to taking it orally. Damn its wide as a wrist.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the two pics of Brad with brown hair. never saw those before. also, the glasses on - never would have guessed it is he.
heaven to hell; top and bottom. gets fucked by josh weston and the final scene as Josh as bottom to Brads cock. Josh is very vocal about hot much it hurts and how big it is. Have seen another vid with Brad topping Zak Spears. And even that pig/fisting bottom Zak has a hard time taking Brad's cock. Curious to know whatever happened to him? Its one of my fantasies.