Brazilian waxing for men

Peanut

Experimental Member
Media
I have been waxed 4 times. I enjoy having hairless cock, balls and crack. It just feels better to me. My partner of 11 years likes it also.

My problem is that I have not been happy with the last two appointments. It took me forever to find her. No one seems to advertise that they do this, or act disgusted when you call and ask.

Does any one here know of anyone in Chapel Hill, or Raleigh, North Carolina?

Please help

Peanut

Experimental Member
Media
It doesn't look like a jungle to me. I actually think hair on men is sexy. But for myself I like the look and feel of hairless. Especially when going commando.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think so..not for me! have you seeeen the hair I have there!? you younger men think YOU have a jungle down there! number 1, I like being hairy and men with hair...it's masculine to me. but thats my opinion and taste. I understand trimming some maybe, but thats it. number 2, I can't imagine having all of the hair I have being ripped out like that.
good luck to you buddy...

Ascyltos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ouch! Is all I can say. I tried it once - never again. I agree with BigmeatNJ. I LOVE pubic hair on others and on me. Can't see the attraction of being a smoothie, either male or female. Slight trimming is cool though.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get a brazilian every 3 months when the hair starts growing back. I just like the smoothness is gives my legs and bum. Although, I never get my pubic hair waxed. I specially trim it to give it a more normal look.

Peanut

Experimental Member
Media
Where I currently go it costs $65 dollars. I go every 4 weeks. I usually give her a $50 tip.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With the butt crack.. it isnt too painful.. the balls not so bad either. Public area can be painful but then once you have done it a while it gets easier. Also the person doing the procedure makes a lot of difference. Some use a mild numbing lotion.. some use cheesecloth, some just rip the wax off. I use to do mine at home.. did it for years with Zip wax and I cursed the earth.. sun and everything in between when ripping the strip off of my flesh.

Pain for beauty...

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get a full body waxing every 3 weeks for the last two years. First I got waxed every 6 then 5, 4, now 3 every weeks. It feels so good to be waxed smooth and I feel clean. Plus my girlfriend loves my smoth hairless ball, cock and butt crack. I wasn't that hairy to start with but once I got into my 30's I began to have more hair. Brazilian does not hurt I think the chest and back hurts more. The women who does my waxing handles my cock so good that I have lots of precum and get hard almost the whole time. I went to one women who told me to hold and position my cock and balls and spread my ceeks. I found two women who do it for me this way I just lay back and enjoy it. It is very erotic to have another women other than your girlfriend see and handle your junk. I hope she gives me a handjob one day.

sbb13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like if someone wanted to rip every hair out of my body (or at least my private areas). NO FUCKING THANKS.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get what I think is called a Hollywood. A full waxing of cock, balls, ass crack. My ass cheeks are smooth naturally but my chest has these rebel hairs - nothing attractive so the woman I go to does those too as well as my belly. I thoroughly prefer being smooth. Shaving was an almost everyday thing; Veet was once a week but waxing is once every 3 to 4 weeks and worth it!