Brazilian waxing for men

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What does it cost for a full-body wax? I'd love to do that rather than having to shave.

I seen it go for 270.00 at a big chain waxing place and low as 130.00 from a gay dude doing it from his house. I pay 150.00 from a chick who has her own waxing office. I used to pay 160.00 at a hair salon and the hot chick hooked me up with that price. The price will depend also on how much hair you have and how thick it is. Also price depends on how often you go so does the pain. I can tell you it will never hurt like the first time and if you go every 4 weeks it's not a big deal aleast for me. I don't have thick hair all the waxing women tell me almost all men that get one brazilian never come back again. Maybe since they think it will be like that every time.
I thought the chest and back hurt more the first time then the brazilian. They think I am werid since I tell them the chest and back hurt more then the brazilian well I am werid.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Goods news for me the hot Latin MILF with nice breast implants 5''1 100lbs is going to start waxing me again. She use to wax me a waxing salon then left. Six weeks later she called me to tell me she moved to a hair salon. She waxed me there for one year. Then out of nowhere I got a call she was going to be out of town. I called back to setup an new appt time but the salon said she does not do brazilian for men. I was pretty bummed out. She sent me a text saying sorry about the confusion but that was it. I called her twice but no call back werid did I do something to upset her? Maybe to much precum and bonners? So I found a new 22 year old to wax me but the MILF has 10 year's experience and is way hotter and better waxer than a 22 year old. I checked out a local ad for waxing and it was her name. I called and she picked up and told me what happened. She said something hapened with a guy getting waxed. I will get the whole scoop when I see her. The salon changed owners and rasied prices since hey did a remodel. Now she moved to a new salon where she just rents a room and bought all they supplies and machine. I thought I lost her for good, I can't wait for Nov 20th for my wax job since it's been 5 months of missing her waxing me. She has a bf but I hope one day she will give me a handjob or aleast I can have an accident in her hand. One time I came very close to cumming. I should save up my cum for 3 weeks so I am ready to explode on touch haha. I also have my Chinese massage lady(handjob) and a hot Latin massage lady(anal, oral, handjob) life and my girlfriend(anal, pie, oral, hanjob) life is good.

Last edited:

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got waxed today from a guy who did a body scrub, so this was the first wax w/ him. He was really good and only $30!
Started with my butt and when he finished he rubbed on my hole some.i arched and said this waxing felt great and he started to finger me.
I flipped and he started the front. I was already semi and he was rubbing the pre w/ a finger!!! When he finished he cleaned me up and put on lotion. And jo me some, then he finished me off with some oral!!!