Breathing while deepthroating

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by InsertHere, Sep 16, 2004.

1. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

I've been able to deepthroat my boyfriend for a while now, but we can't do it for any amount of time because I can't breathe. Any tips on this? I'd really like to be able to try "extended deepthroating" but I don't want to suffocate in the process. Any advice is appreciated.

2. Imported

Gold Member

xxlcockboy13: more info is needed. hung big is your boy? how far can u deep throat him? do you hve a gag reflex?

3. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

he's not very hung (but good enough for me!), maybe 6.5, although we've never measured. I have a horribly strong and overactive gag reflex but once he's in my throat, which we've figured out how to do, it's not a problem unless he pulls out too far again. I can take him all the way :wub:

4. jonb

Gold Member

Breathe through your nose. Now, do you need me to help you find the "any" key on your keyboard?

5. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

Thanks for your kind support. Just what I needed to feel welcome here.

Once he's in my throat, I can no longer breathe through my nose either.

6. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl:

[post=256473]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Insert-

I totally understand what your talking about and no you cant breathe through your nose either. The only thing that I could recommend is just do it till you need a breath and then do another action till your ready again. Plus it gives them another type of feeling to enjoy when you are doing something else.

7. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:

[post=256473]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    It's a delicate dance, but worth the effort to master well. Work on supressing the gag reflex. That will get better with practice. Exhale with the withdrawal, inhale quickly, and use signals to get him to slow down when you need it.

Also, try different positions. Lie on your back on the bed with your head gently bent backwards over the side. From this position, you may be able to breathe through your nose some.

Allie

BTW, WELCOME!

8. jonb

Gold Member

One thing you can always do is try to attack the problem from another angle, literally. Go at it from the side, as if it were a flute. Not all women can do this, though; if your cheekbones are low and broad, it might be difficult to do it this way.

9. Imported

Gold Member

kudo451: the problem is obviously air. Try breathing exercises for yoga and relaxation. Also, general exercise to get your breathing and circulation up would help greatly. Staying fit will also help you with your gag reflex and control. :rolleyes:

:p I guess this is how you tackle the problem "head" on!

10. jonb

Gold Member

Also, most guys don't really like deepthroating anyway. The shaft really doesn't have all that much in the way of nerves.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Lookathistud:
    ARE YOU SERIOUS? I love being deep throated... I've only met a few, very talented people who can take me in all the way. It's such a turn on.

As to breathing... Just keep practicing, try going longer and longer each time. Whatever you do, don't give up. ;)

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Okay, breathing is in fact the key, but what works best for me may be difficult for you because of the problem you mentioned with your gag reflex. It's all about timing with your breathing- you pretty well have to hold your breath while he's completely inside your mouth, as his cock will choke off your air supply, but if you can get used to the whole "in and out" feeling in your throat, you can time your breaths on the instroke and outstroke. Obviously, breathing can only happen on the outstrokes when his penis is far enough out of your throat to open up your air passage. I usually go for breathing in for two strokes and then releasing breath for the next two. Depending on the rapidity of strokes and excitement level, this is what seems to work best for me. As always, practise is the best part- lots of fun for all involved.

13. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome back Zora! You were missed! :D

It seems like you have the technique worked out very well. As someone who has only experienced a woman taking me 1/2 way down, I wish all women would be as dedicated as you!

LapDog :p

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Since I started working on my breathing techniques, I've found I can actually take more, deeper, which is really great. It gives me a sense of satisfaction to have a lover tell me I'm giving him the best head he ever got.

15. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got to get to Ohio! :D

Or do you ever cum to Boston? ;)

LapDog :p

16. Imported

Gold Member

qwertylicious69: whenever i give head and he's rather large i just pretend im sucking on a really big popsicle and that if im not careful, it'll melt. so you learn how to control your breathing.

try, breathing in your nose, and out your mouth as you pull up. or, you can reverse it. the change in air direction should make his lovely manhood tingle.

17. rts8

rts8 New Member

i dont know how she does it but my girlfriend can take almost all of me (only 8 in) for quite a while. its amazing

18. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I've never had a woman suck my dick, so I'm no expert about women's issues. But I have always heard that deepthroating is easier for guys because they have bigger mouths (biologically, not figuratively). You think that's true?

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah, I think it is. Most gay guys that I know who have had head from a woman at some point say it doesn't compare at all. I think I'm lucky to be on here and get to learn some of the gay guy secrets to try to improve technique, but physiology is what it is.

20. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Breathing is keen in that activity and it does take practice. It appears that you have some other obstacles you have to master before you can fully deepthroat your man. The gag reflex is something that might or might go away with more practice.

As far as breathing, I suppose I am fortunate. I am a singer so I have learned to "breath correctly." You would be surprised how this enables your endurance to allow for deepthroating.

Like Zora, I have too heard that men give better head than women. I always fought that issue, but I have heard it too many times. Ya'll need to share the secrets!!! ;)