Briefs Coming Back Into Favour ?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

... I love the support and non bunchiness of briefs. Never tried a thong or bikini tho, ...:)

I like the designer briefs... 2xist, C-IN2, CKs ... Think

I look more masculine in briefs. Boxers make me look like a middle school boy actually

i always used to think that
HANES FTL BVDs etc
were really "pedestrian" and low-class. Now I think with the right guy they
are MUCH hotter

than designer ones. Not sure what it is except maybe it's that concept of "
if you're seeing a guy in his tighty whites you're privileged to bypass the posturing and just get to the down and dirty
LOL

I'm a fan of briefs too...

I only wear briefs. CK or jockey bikini briefs

Briefs guy here as well,
tried the boxers and boxer briefs thing in the past, but I just don't like the extra material...

I have noticed that
many of the guys in the fraternity I once belonged to have turned to colored briefs nowadays too. Guess everything eventually goes full circle.

I wear bikini briefs

Briefs should be a staple in every mans wardrobe.
Black 2xist tux contour briefs on today.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Nuthin--but NUTHIN--makes me happier than seeing youngish guys wearing briefs. Even tho some of them probably only do it for the modeling fees, maybe we're starting to see a return to briefs and an abandonment of the lame-ass baggy boxers.

undiesex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_nkojxsqy6G1rm48f4o1_1280.jpg

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I admit, after a long time of strictly boxers, I find myself wearing briefs a lot more often... they have made leaps in ergonomics since 90s briefs I wore as a pre teen or teenager .... they are really comfortable, and since I work at a physical job, no riding up... etc. I never really understood trunks or boxerbriefs... theyre briefs with legs... or tight boxers... depending on the size you buy. A fad, at best.

Rower213

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I admit, after a long time of strictly boxers, I find myself wearing briefs a lot more often... they have made leaps in ergonomics since 90s briefs I wore as a pre teen or teenager .... they are really comfortable, and since I work at a physical job, no riding up... etc. I never really understood trunks or boxerbriefs... theyre briefs with legs... or tight boxers... depending on the size you buy. A fad, at best.

yeah, I've tried trunks and boxerbriefs several times over the past few years and I just find them uncomfortable. Given the choice, I'd wear boxers over boxerbriefs. Briefs are hands down my go-to. They just fit/feel the best.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

I admit, after a long time of strictly boxers, I find myself wearing briefs a lot more often... they have made leaps in ergonomics since 90s briefs I wore as a pre teen or teenager .... they are really comfortable, and since I work at a physical job, no riding up... etc......

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree cjj2k about trunks and boxer-briefs. They sort of combine the dis-advantages of both types of underwear into an unbearable piece of clothing!

Yet people as still wear them lol.... ohh whatevs.... like i said.. i wear boxers to swing or brifs for not... there is no inbetween .