Brothers size - (lpsg rule regarding mention of minors has changed since this thread was started)

jayzb001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Me and my brothers used to compare dicks all the time when we were younger. The oldest had the biggest at just over 8 and then it went to me and youngest brother with about 7.5 but all are thick. Used to have fun showing off our big dicks to friends when we were young.

oak8by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You never know ,brother one year older is smaller saw his, caught him in the barn and the brother 8 year younger said he is only 5", and i am 8by6,also both of them bigger body and hairy .i'm smooth and smaller body, so you never know

eazye

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Padre Island (Texas, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My middle brother has a hammer.. he stayed at the house for a few weeks, would leave doors open and wander around like it's nothing.. . Me And wife saw it one evening after he shpwered.. it hangs soft bigger and thicker then mine hard.. deff had a little rage at my family genetics and my wife's googly eyed grin..

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did any of you guys ever have rivalry over your dick size with your brothers ?

Mine saw mine once and he was so jealous as it was so much bigger than
he used to call me a freak of nature

I wish I had a brother so I could compare size and our lives as we grow up. I would love having a brother. Too bad I don't not a blood brother anyway.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My brother is still super jealous because he definitely got the short end of the stick in the dick department. He says that I took all the big dick genes and didn't leave shit for him. (not that there are big dick gene's, it's a joke) I have seen his dick many times. We shared an apartment at one point and it was just like whatever, who cares, it's your brother, what would you care if he walks out of the shower without a towel on?? It all balances out though because he has a much better build than I do, he's much more muscular. All my muscle is in my pants. LOL.

I would love to have been able to share a place with a brother. Share that brother to brother secrets, comparing our cock size, number of fucks and just hanging out.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My brother is still super jealous because he definitely got the short end of the stick in the dick department. He says that I took all the big dick genes and didn't leave shit for him. (not that there are big dick gene's, it's a joke) I have seen his dick many times. We shared an apartment at one point and it was just like whatever, who cares, it's your brother, what would you care if he walks out of the shower without a towel on?? It all balances out though because he has a much better build than I do, he's much more muscular. All my muscle is in my pants. LOL.

Just don't rub it in! You have the biggest cock. That's traumatic!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I would rather have most of my muscle in my pants. Your right when its your brother who cares if he gets out of the shower with no towel. We all know he has a cock and most likely you have seen it many times before. Be gentle with him though, he still has the smallest cock!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Due to a family emergency my older bor ( 13 years older) had to share my bed when I was 16. One morning he got up to shower and he came back into the room dropped his towel and I was just waking up. I started to laugh so hard he was like whats so funny. I said how did you get two kids w/ that. I know really mean, but I was 16 and thought most dicks looked like mine (although I am not huge) or about the size of most of my classmates. He seemed to take it w/ a grain of salt. His son is like 6 inches taller than me so I guess he got me beat. Thats also when I found out we all have the same Italian ass.

My other bro (5 years older) is not big at all. We shared a room until I was 12 or so. Small ass and small dick. I seem to have the larger nut sack too.

you lucky fucker!

Reactions: LondonSamm

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No rivalry, but I have some perspective regarding how it shaped my perceptions of my own size. The last time my brother and I saw each other naked was probably more than 20 years ago when we were in our 20s and we still frequently shared a bedroom and bathroom for family visits during holidays, etc. We routinely changed in front of each other and only locked the bathroom for #2, so we seeing each other's dicks was no big deal.

Since he's been married, we only had a reason to share a room once, and only I happened to get naked. Despite the regularity of sightings in our younger year, I don't have a strong visual memory of his dick. I do remember thinking we looked about the same size. He used to boast about how women always told him how big he was. I accepted this at face value (although it could have been a lie on his or their part). This may have shaped my early perceptions that I must be big or at least average.

It wasn't until I came out and started sleeping with men that I discovered that most men are bigger than me. I'm about 5" hard and 2 to 3" soft. In retrospect, I'm guessing my brother is probably relatively small, as well.

Reactions: B_er and Lucius2s1

No brothers here. I feel like I am missing something. My cousins and I have compared sizes as we are all nudists. My sisters have always made a big deal that I am so much bigger than the guys they dated and married. It is embarrassing.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No brothers here. I feel like I am missing something. My cousins and I have compared sizes as we are all nudists. My sisters have always made a big deal that I am so much bigger than the guys they dated and married. It is embarrassing.

No brothers or sisters...but all my cousins, both sides, are extremely endowed. First time I saw three of them was a trip to Tampa, FL back when I was very young where I was brought along with my paternal grandmother to see her daughter, a paternal aunt, her husband, and my two cousins who were both in college...one female and one male, both about a decade older than I. Two of my much older (ten plus years) male paternal side cousins, also in college, (their father was my fathers older brother), were visiting from the west coast and also were there. My paternal side male cousin from Tampa had all three of his male cousins, (myself included) sharing his bedroom. They compared several times in that bedroom and all three of them were shockingly enormous. We visited for almost a month that summer. I remember going to Busch gardens, and touring around, but I also remember my older female cousin setting up some of her friends to go out with my two older cousins from the west coast while they were there, and her brother was also dating some of her friends but didn't seem to have any one girlfriend.

No surprise, now he has been married nine, yes nine, times. And a few years ago, I was in the area for a few weeks. I gave him a call. I had not seen him since that summer many decades ago. He invited me over, met his current and ninth wife. I was in a hotel. They asked me to come back the next night, Friday, and have dinner with them again and cook out. I showed up and one of his ex's was there. I had never met any of them. Anyway, she was also friends still with him, and her too, and they invited her. After dinner it worked out that I was asked to just stay over in the guest room rather than drive back and the ex wife was being very friendly and interested in me. We all went to bed, my cousin and his wife, and the ex and myself in the guest room. When I got out of the shower she freaked out, yelled, and hollered for them to come out. She dragged me in to the great room and showed them mine while saying she was shocked because she knew I was "big" but had no idea I would be as big as I was and she thought I was larger than her ex, my cousin, and wanted to find out. The women took over...and it turned out I was. Which was a surprise to me because I had always heard that he was the largest in the paternal side of his and our family, and on either side of my family tree. But I always, for decades, since it was said he was even bigger than our paternal grandfather, I also thought it was true too until that night. I got to meet a few of his other former ex's that visit.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have three brothers and we see eachother naked alot. Grew up with the four of us in two bedrooms and one bathroom, and we work out at the same gym with open showers, LOL. No rivalry tho, we are all pretty hung. My oldest bro is the biggest, and there's only like an inch or so difference between the rest of us. The only rivalry we have is with the size of our biceps, LOL.
I envy you guys that grew up with brother!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As weird as it sounds, yeah. Me, my brother who is 1.5 years younger than me always used to see who was bigger. Being the older one, I was always more "matured" than he was. Haven't checked in about 4 years, but I always came out on top.
I think this is neat. If I had a brother I would pull my cock out and say now lets see who is the biggest me or you!