Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a few stories come to mind...

my german professor is kinda good looking, and since he's german, i'm naturally curious as to what he's packing........well....he wore these jeans the other day that just ever so subtly bulged out...........and the stereotype holds true hahaha

my boyfriend has more of a show-er than a grow-er, as well as ridiculously large balls...and very muscular legs pushing everything forward, so he's ALWAYS got a bulge....this past christmas, at my house, he wore this pair of gymshorts that I told him he shouldn't wear because of how much he shows sometimes...he didn't listen, and his penis got shifted in his trunks or something because he had a RIDICULOUS bulge in front of my entire family...the funny thing is that he was aware of it, and was walking funny to try and make it less noticeable.....

there was another occasion where he was wearing a pair of my jeans (i'm a little thinner than he is, as you can see from the picture...although we both have the same waist size)...they fit him like a DREAM, except they have a button fly...which made his already-noticeable bulge THAT MUCH bigger.......i told him he was never allowed to wear them in public again hahaha

as for me, I've got a new Wonderjock from Aussiebum....and I've been wearing it around kinda just to see if anyone notices or says anything.......although I really just got it to have one :)

Last edited:

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
One day I was hanging around on the the beach wearing mesh shorts. It was a windy day so you could easily notice a big lined basket. i was pretending not being aware of that view then I met an old friend of mine whom I haven't seen for ages. He just looked at my croth and said laughing:" you should wear something tighter to hide that plunger between your thighs" I felt embarrassed at first then I told him that he should blame the wind. That comment was such a turn on.
Another day, I was at the tailer. He started taking the measurements then he looked at my bulging croth and then asked me: "Is that part fine. Did yo see a doctor?"

Reactions: wantlowballs

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This has happened a few times but....

at the gym (my gym is very...'straight' and am told by gay men I read 'straight' as well (I find it funny but)...

Anyhow, stripped down to head to the sauna/shower and wrap a towel, as I a round the corner I hear a long low 'dammmmmmmn'..... as this happens I realize I forgot my shampoo so as the guy finishes that I am walking back in...(obvious its him he is red as a beet)... I just winked at him and laughed...

(he later came in the sauna, wound up talking, very nice guy...he also has sons- he was honestly curious about size...(he was also uncut). I also think it was one of those 'did I say that out loud' moments we all have...I still laugh

have gotten a few 'damn whistles' as I call them....(some guys don't realize sound DOES carry in all that tile).
-------

On a day off/Saturday I once ran by the office to grab some papers, and was wearing old jeans (normally wear clothes that do not 'show'), came around teh corner to find a coworker there, we chatted...

The next monday I come in and over hear on the other side a cubicle "you should have seen it...holy shit....' type comments.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was going to play some pick up soccer with a couple friends and we're standing picking teams, mixed both guys and girls and one guy was putting on his shin guards, knee wraps, head band and all sorts of crap (most were in shorts and runners) and one guy joked maybe he was being to hard core. Then he looked over and said lorne's wearing a cup, and I responded with a confused errrr.. and as everyone cackled this one chick Im friends with for years knocked like a visitor at a door against my cock. She exploded and fell to the ground laughing. Everyone now was in some form of hysterical laughter when someone said it's not that funny to which she replied, yes cause I just tapped his dick! I finally said yeah Im not wearing a cup. This lead to more laughs and the rest of the day she'd re-in-act the event for more laughs. I started to get a little punch shy in fear I may get tapped harder then Id find funny.

Reactions: wantlowballs

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I saw a guy come into where I work just the other day and he was bulging. I wanted to tell him so badly that I noticed he was freeballing but I thought better of it and squashed that.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mostly I catch people talking to it like straight dudes talk to tits. I never seem to catch anyone ogling it from across the room or walking by.

Reactions: titan1968

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anybody have any new and real bulge stories where somebody made a comment about it?

See mine under the comments made about size thread.

One comes to mind.

I was at the Oakland flea market one Sunday morning perusing the various tables of junk and cheapo stuff. I was wearing my trademark Levis 501s that do have a tendency to reveal a bit.

I threaded my way through the crowd, looking for deals, when I suddenly stopped short, confronted by a woman in her 40s who made no secret of looking me up and down from toes to waist. She was dressed in revealingly tight jeans herself. She grinned and muttered "oh my" at me as her eyes locked onto what pleased her. Then she moved on with a wink and a smile

Made my day. :biggrin1:

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did a "learn to sail" course which went over 5 days over the summer school holidays when i was about 15 and spent the time alternating between speedos, boardies and wetsuits. Spending all day in the water meant we were pretty waterlogged and despite the nice weather we got quite cold. this meant that a fair few people were tenting, including the hot english instructor who must of been in his late 20's.

I was at the age where I wasn't really conscious of my sexuality and had no idea how to control a boner.

One day when I was getting ready to go in the water he was reminding me of the ropes and said that in order to work the sail I needed to thrust forward, and try and touch my cock with my arse. He demonstrated and was basically thrusting right in front of me, in speedos. He had a really old, faded green bikini speedo on and that his cock was pretty small and pointing straight out.

I felt myself getting hard after the thrusting demonstration and looking at his bulge for "guidance". He noticed and told me to go and jump in the water and made a comment about how the thrusting can do this to a guy. I was pretty mortified and spent a lot of time avoiding him after that.

He got in my boat later in the day and made nice, tried to make me relax around him, which of course made me get hard again, but I could at least conceal it under boardies.

I saw him in various states of undress over the week and I noticed he had a much fuller bulge in the mornings, including one morning when he was running late and I saw him change into his wetsuit and he was sporting a semi... the morning glory effect.

BulgingMember

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started a new job at a restaurant and a uniform was provided of dress pants and a dress shirt. It is mostly female staff there.

Well, my second week there the manager pulled me aside and said some of the staff noticed your pants so I got you some larger pants for next time you work. Please don't wear the other ones anymore they are to tight. I told her I didn't realize, and she said I know thats why Im telling you.

I went back to work to finish my shift and a little while later two of the young ladies I work with smiled and one of them said if its real its huge.

The next day I wore my new pants.

SpaceWrangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
....so years ago 'bike shorts' hit the market in places like Target. I was recently divorced and was getting back into running. I bought a pair. Putting them on at home and loking in the mirror, I noticed that everything showed, head, shaft, balls. How could that not be acceptable if they were sold at Target? I rode my bike to the park and was 1 mile into my run when a couple of women rode by on bikes. They pass me on the next lap an one yells out "guys are supposed to wear jocks with those!" I was mortified. I ran to my bike and rode home as fast as I could. I have to admit on the ride home I thought, 'why aren't you wearing a sports bra, bitch'.......

Last edited:
Reactions: sdbg

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time when I was walking through Costco I heard an older woman in her 40's go "oh my god" and it was pretty loud everyone heard it lol.

Another time at school I was sitting on a bench and had a Boner on the right side of my shorts and this one girl was looking at it like she had just seen a ghost. we were all waiting in the hall for our evaluations and shortly after she noticed it and was starring at it, it was her turn to go but she was arguing with the girl next to me telling her to go(the girl next to me hadn't noticed it).

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No comment, but she noticed...Posted several years ago.

I was working in downtown Chicago for the summer, between college years. I went to Marshall Fields (now called Macy's) for lunch on the seventh floor (I loved the Walnut Room). After having lunch, I, along with everyone else on the seventh floor, went to the elevator bank to return to work.

One of the elevator doors opens up and a crowd pours in. I was at the back of the elevator against the back wall. Right after me comes this beautiful woman in high, stilleto heals and a very short skirt. As other people were crowding into the elevator she got pressed against me, butt to cock.

The elevator operator (unions) was sitting on the little flip down seat and operating the controls. She was obviously new because she was having trouble getting the floor of the cab to align with the floor of the building. The cab was crammed full of people but the operator stops at floor six and jockeys the cab up and down trying to get the floors to align. The jerking up and down rubbed my cock against the woman's butt and I got a boner that was sticking between her cheeks. No one got off of the elevator and no one could get on.

We stopped at floors 5, 4, 3 and 2 the same way, jerking up and down at each stop, my cock dancing between her cheeks. We got to the first floor, the same jerking up and down, and me enjoying feeling her butt with my cock. The elevator began to empty and finally she was able to move away from me and towards the door.

She gave a quick look over her shoulder at me and then walked out. I had to follow her with my boner but I took off my sport coat and folded it in front of me, over my arm. I was in the Fragrance Department and I spent about 10 minutes examining the counters of perfumes before I could put on my coat and walk out of the store to my job.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only from my wife when I'm trying on pants at the store. She checks to make sure they fit appropriately.

Lethanol

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I nvr paid attention to it wen I was younger.but I started to realize it around wen i was 18yr old on FB pics that my friends n family took n would tag me in.but still didn't put that much thought into it except wen I was gettn ready to go out then u know I'd position it rite in my briefs then stand n look in mirror.but i really started to trip on it wen I turned 21yr an was workn at the this restraunt/brewery,really fancy 3storie buildn.an I wore black/silver (gray) Ben Davis shorts or 501 raw denim (crispy) jeans.an the size would be inbetween fitted n lite baggy.an in the beginning I'd let them stare but I'd be watchn them in my peripheral vision I'd do a lil smerk laugh an then they'd look up at me to see If I caught them an walk away real fast.this was happenin for a whole year guys would nod the head an u could see the respect,an the female waitress's or expo girls like it was a every min of every day thing.I'm not playn they really couldn't take there eyes off,it got to the point where I was startn to feel uncomfortable.I wanted to go to work not thinkn or catchn my coworkers,shit the customers were the worst.after awhile of that the guys that were on the same workline would postion themselfes away from me an all I could think was wtf! I would bust up laughn out of no where,an from there it was startn to get ridiculious. But I can't do ene thing an really I wouldn't want ene thing different except the people that act poorly wen they realize it.an now I'm lookn it up to see if maybe it was abnormal orwatever an it seems to be a lot more common then I thought.this mite not have been a catchy story but I'd like to thank all u others for ur stories,n the founders of all these websites.
-Lethañol

Reactions: kingdong9

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all I need to ask if those of you who show a bulge and don't really want to, do you dress right or left? If you wear your cock on the right, even smaller edowments will show up nicely. If you dress left, you will show less. I was in the garment busniess, making mens jeans, and that is just the way all jeans and slacks are cut.

I can't wear mine on the right, because it causes my balls to hurt. I dress left and my right ball and sometimes both balls will move to the right, needless to say, I really show off a nice basket.

I love the stares from men and women! Recently I was in a gay bar, and some new guy kept staring at me and my crotch. He finally came over and asked if it was real! Imangine that? Then his friend grabed my arms in a hammerlock and the other guy pulled down my jeans and there it was, nacked to god and everyone at the bar! I blushed a bit, then I was let go and I quickly put my pride and joy back into my jeans. I actually started to get a bit excited with what had just happened, and wound up going to the back bar and got one of the best blow jobs from the 2 guys!! :biggrin1:

Are sweatpants cut so there is more concealment to the left too? So curious. Are cheap pants from H&M cut that way too?

Talonious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time when I was at swim practice (I think you know where this is leading) I got a hard on when my girlfriend touched my butt. In my jammers I put my dick to the side so it's already noticeable, so when I got hard, it was like an anaconda. And I wore light blue hammers that day So I just rocked it and asked if they wanted some

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
I saw always in my life my dad showing his bulge on the left leg (sometimes on the right!) so I show my bulge like him... I learn never be shy about it, and I'm proud of my bulge down the leg...

Reactions: sdbg