Bulge?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by snoozan, Jun 4, 2007.

1. snoozan

Gold Member

The men on this site seem about as fascinated by showing their package off correctly in clothing as women are about showing their tits off in the right shirt. I'm going to assume that gay men are bulge-watchers for the moment and ask the ladies about this.

Do you stare or look at men's bulges in their pants on a regular basis when you're out in public? I see a lot of men on here outlining what pants/shorts/underwear etc. they wear to get the ladies attention and they seem to be getting appreciative glances. OR think they do.

I have to say, I am most definitely NOT a bulge looker, and if I do happen to be staring in the face of some guy's package for some reason, I actually get a little uncomfortable. Generally when looking at a man in public, I first see his face, his body and how it's dressed... it's not even in my thought process to check out the bulge.

Now, I'm not saying that bulges in underwear are not hot. Far from it-- I love to see the man I am bedding in a pair of underwear or sweatpants that show off the goods in an unassuming, sexy way. I had an ex that would wear nothing but a pair of sweats when he was at home and the sight of him getting hard in them, hell, even the thought of it made me a little wet.

But I'm not a bulge looker in public by any means. Other ladies? Men too, even though I am making the assumption that gay men (maybe even straight men) check out the bulges more than I do simply from what I've read on this site.

2. burns1de

Gold Member

I can definitely tell you that a LOT of women stare at bulges (at least, at mine). You women just have a way of being discrete about it (most of the time, at least), unlike us men when we look at a huge pair of tatas... really, it's practically impossible to look away, it's not because we're rude... It's a chemical reaction.

3. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I notice a bulge it has nothing to do with intellectual curiosity, I can assure you. :biggrin1:

It's not the first thing I notice but if i'm interested, I will eventually sneak a peek.

4. snoozan

Gold Member

How can they even see your bulge cloaked in those baggy layers of pants? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

For the record, I encourage men to stare at my tits. I rather like being appreciated for my assets.

I see what you're saying I think, but I guess I'm wondering if it's a habitual thing like men look at boobs. I just don't get to the bulge stare unless I've had more than ample time to check out everything else. I have to say, though, that I get absolutely mesmerised by a beautiful face, and I tend to focus my attention there if I see an attractive man in public.

5. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Well I may be on shaky ground Snoozy and MB, but maybe you are either the exceptions or you are doing it subconsciously.

I recently spent a week by the pool and the beach and I can tell you that I was being checked out almost continuously. When at home, I notice Ladies of a certain age most noticeably staring. :smile: I have a theory on this :wink:

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never used to be much of a bulge watcher. Then I joined LPSG. It's been downhill ever since. :rolleyes:

7. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

I'm a definite bulge watcher, but most guys wear baggy pants. I like jeans that are a little snug. My hubby wears jeans that show his thick bulge when we go out, and I just love to catch women peeking. They try to be discrete, but his bulge definitely will catch their eye.

8. Quite Irate

Quite Irate New Member

Albums:
    I've learned a few things about sexuality from living here in France, and that is that one can silently and unassumingly compliment another's assets in public and get away with it. You see it all the time at nude beaches (however much people like to pretend nude beaches aren't sexual, they are). Casual bulgewatching/peniswatching is easier to get away with than checking women out, because most people who do it are women, and they just get away with stuff like that more than men do.

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    do you think anyone would notice my bulge???

Attached Files:

10. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's a silly question, Indy!

11. Totally Twisted

Totally Twisted New Member

I have never noticed the bulge in a mans pants, it just doesn't occur to me to look. After reading this thread though, I may do more crotch watching lol

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If it's on the beach I can't help but look but when a guy's dressed I only check out his bulge if I'm interested. However, someone told me that low level vibrations on buses give some men hard ons, so recently I've been unable to help myself from casting the odd glance downwards when taking a bus :) and it's true, a lot of guys on buses have stiffies.

13. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a bulge watcher either.

I've always been pretty clueless as to what a guy is packing until the big reveal. Since joining this site I've tried to make more of an effort to hone this visual skill but it just feels so odd not to be making eye contact. It desn't feel remotely subtle to be looking at a guys crotch. Even when I do make the effort to focus on it I don't see any clues. Not sure if it's the pants or that the guys I do check out have nothing to show.

Well, d'uh! Thanks to dreamer20 for the original link

Attached Files:

14. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

I usually try not to show off my bulges, because I don't want to be thought of as a perv.

Though, I'd really LIKE to show off my bulges, and if more women seemed to be looking more often in delight, I'd be more than happy to be prouder of what I've got!

15. burns1de

Gold Member

What... the hell... is that crap? Looks like Zorro went apeshit on that guy's swimwear.

16. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nah I was a good catholic schoolgirl, was always impolite (and sinful!!) to look at 'those' areas - and to be honest, if a guy is in public trying to get attention by showing his 'bulge', I am even less interested. A guy who suddenly becomes aware of a tightening in his trousers, and tries hopelessly to hide it, well, thats got my peripheral vision as well as some physical reactions! far more sexy than a narcissistic guy any day:tongue:

17. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:

I think the question should start like this: Why would you NOT want to notice the way someone walks, dresses, communicates with their body when they walk? Male or female?

I love to see people who have style, sexuality, flair, whatever it is when I am in a city. If this means seeing breasts, hips, chest, legs, or a bulge, great.

Life is too short to be lived only in your brain. Why not live it in the world, in reality, and enjoy the great diversity of bodies, including those with parts and pieces that occasionally catch your eye and make you happy, if they don't actually make you gasp?

I am all in favor of a return to elizabethan dress codes, in which breasts are displayed on platters, and cocks are presented as trophies, and everything in between is presented as a feast for the eyes if for nothing else.

Why not?

18. snoozan

Gold Member

I agree with you, it's just that specifically checking out the package is not something I do when I'm checking out guys when I'm out in public. It doesn't really occur to me, very similar to what Gillette said. I always see the face first, then the style, then the physique. I love watching people. Hell, I do it for a living. I'm just not specifically a crotch-watcher.

I think what I meant about being uncomfortable with looking at bulges from time to time are specific incidents I had with an old boss. He's a really great guy, but I'm not attracted to him in the least, and for some reason his package would be rather.. pronounced in his pants, partly because he had them pulled up to practically his neck. It always kinda skeeved me out.

I don't think I said anything to the contrary of this. I'm with you.

I'm all for corsets and tits. And codpieces. Etc. Count me in.

19. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    Great post. I am very sure we are all curious and people are fascinating to look at.

I love it when a girl looks and I will pretend to look away so as not to catch her - and this encourages her to look longer than just the usual quick glance.

Just because I look at a girl doesn't mean I want to sleep with her (ok, well to be honest much of the time it does) and I understand if she checks out my bulge (or whatever) doesn't necessarily mean she wants to sleep with me (however much I hope she does).

Because you look doesn't meen you have to touch... or taste... or swallow...

Damn it.

20. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the flowers are a nice touch. The ladies were probably checking LordP out in hopes that something might bloom.