Bulge?

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So what do the ladies prefer... a rounded bulge in the crotch or a shaft bulge down one thigh?

Shaft bulge is more comfortable to me, but it can be a little overt sometimes.

So which is it?

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Odd thing. A bule is easily overlooked, but it is valid enough will cause blatant stares. I wore a pair of adida shorts with no underwear once into a walmart with no intention of being lewd. I usually don't wear underwear when I wokrout because I like my underwear but when I sweat the skin breaks and chaffes below.
Anyway so I'm wlaking through the store, and nothing but then while walking down shampoo, there was a guy walking by that ese sharply went down. needless to say you can't find soap on a shampoo isle, go figure. so I kept looking around. naturally one thinks shampoo is close to soap so I came back to the isle. the second trip there were people waiting in the isle. staring down. I thought it was my shoes or something behind me so I turned around looking down and nothing. It took only a short while after to realize ao I tried to covier it with my tank but was too short so left the isle with tamk drawn. to towels to cary a towel around for the rest of the shop. Women will not look first but they keep talking about it if they see it. guys won't say much but word gets around quick and disapears quick. I still don't know if the guy was gay or not but it's obvious he said something about what he saw. I was only glad I was thrown out of the store.
True story. Happened less than a week ago.
:cool:

kev's here

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife alway looks at men who run in tight lycra shorts.when were driving around. and gives them marks out of 10

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all honesty the physical appearances on a man such as a ( nice face, eyes, and body) are just as important as having a large bulge. If the face appeals to me, most likely within a few seconds my eyes will dart down to their crotch area.

Given that, if I am at a beach I try to strategically sit where bulges might pop out of their swimming trunks :eek: ( ie, near a diving board, or where men are trying to learn surfing or boogie boardinig.

Nothing excites me more than to see a big cock sticking out of someone's swim trunks :biggrin1: thanks to a crashing wave or a sommersault that went awry while diving.:biggrin1:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
diamond,
With the cold water (shrinkage), and the average flaccid bulge at beaches usually not much to begin with, how often would you say you're getting lucky with the big bulge slipping out sightseeing?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
diamond,
With the cold water (shrinkage), and the average flaccid bulge at beaches usually not much to begin with, how often would you say you're getting lucky with the big bulge slipping out sightseeing?

I spent a good time of my career in Hawaii, and in all honesty I have seen 2 really big cocks pop out of shorts in the 8 years that I was there ( on and off). Both were definitely showers that's for sure.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: That doesn't mean a sizqueen can't look now does it???:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
diamond,

I've paid close attention over the years and I'm of the opinion that 1 out of every 10 women are size queens . Actually the percentage of women who prefer very big is about 1 out of every 6, but I'm referring to women who put much importance on it (size queens) which is about one out of every ten. My question to you, do you agree or disagree with my observation?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
diamond,

I've paid close attention over the years and I'm of the opinion that 1 out of every 10 women are size queens . Actually the percentage of women who prefer very big is about 1 out of every 6, but I'm referring to women who put much importance on it (size queens) which is about one out of every ten. My question to you, do you agree or disagree with my observation?

I know this question was for diamond, but... That would make 10-15% of women size queens. I actually would have gone for 25-30% from what I have read in surveys and such. I actually think MOST women would prefer a larger than average size. If they would state their opinion honestly. I don't mean they aall want huge, just over average if possible.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents worth...

It's pretty hot when you're out on a windy day and some guy's shirt
is blown up by the wind and his erection is visiblly poppin out and up
of his shorts or trousers! Oh yeah!

Anybody got some pics of that???

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really have a bulge when wearing jeans so I don't get any looks most of the time. However, I have caught a few girls and guys look when I was wearing sweats, basketball shorts, or wet board shorts after swimming. With some girls it was just a quick glance I guess out of curiosity. I have caught a couple girls staring. The girls that stared were always girls I knew like my friends girlfriend, my ex girlfriends 2 best friends, and a few girls that I was just friends with. Most of the quick glances came from girls and guys I didn't know too well.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only if they guy is hot as far as his face and the rest of his body goes... I'm more likely to stare at another chick's breast though, especially when they wear those obnoxious Princess shirts...

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I know this question was for diamond, but... That would make 10-15% of women size queens. I actually would have gone for 25-30% from what I have read in surveys and such. I actually think MOST women would prefer a larger than average size. If they would state their opinion honestly. I don't mean they aall want huge, just over average if possible.

What I was saying is 16% prefer BIG ones, but only 10% are actually size queens (women that rank big as important).

In general:

A group of 100 women---
16 of them prefer BIG ones
10 of those 16 are size queens (it's important)
6 of those 16 are not (it's not important)

If both girth and length are taken into consideration then I completely agree with you that most women prefer bigger than average. I have it at 3 out of every 4. Extra girth gets the most votes by far, and extra length gets almost many votes as average length. The 3 out of every 4 (75%) includes the 16% group that prefer BIG ones.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
diamond,

I am not sure what the percentage of women is, in regards to large cock preference.... I know for myself, I have always liked the double digit boys, and in hindsight, size has always been a very important criteria.

Although you can label me as a hard core sizequeen, it does not mean that I would have settled for just any man with a huge penis. Kindness, intelligence, humour, and all of the other attributes that embodies a person were just as important.

I am lucky to have found such a person via LPSG, although he is the proud owner of a very large penis, his persona, intelligence & witt are complimentary to his large size. Hence to me it encompasses the entire package I have always been searching for.

I will not speak on behalf of other sizequeens on this site, since the response to your question will vary depending on the woman herself.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I was saying is 16% prefer BIG ones, but only 10% are actually size queens (women that rank big as important).

In general:

A group of 100 women---
16 of them prefer BIG ones
10 of those 16 are size queens (it's important)
6 of those 16 are not (it's not important)

If both girth and length are taken into consideration then I completely agree with you that most women prefer bigger than average. I have it at 3 out of every 4. Extra girth gets the most votes by far, and extra length gets almost many votes as average length. The 3 out of every 4 (75%) includes the 16% group that prefer BIG ones.

Mister Poll: The Truth about penis size (A Womans Perspective) Not saying these polls are accurate, but have a look. There are many others by this same website along these same question lines. Do YOU believe this is close to accurate?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I've known about that poll for years. It's numbers are too out of line with other polls. By comparing polls from various forums, and by discussing, and by observing, one can get a good idea of what's what. That poll can be discarded.

B_bigdick2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am for sure a bulge watcher. Can't help it. It's embarrasing sometimes too. I work with this guy who is in his 50's, he's gay, and a real sweet heart. Anyway, he has a huge buldge in his trousers. I always catch myself looking, and I'm like WTF are you doing? He's twice your age and GAY. Haha. So for me, it doesn't even have to be anyone I'm interested in or attracted to. I check out nearly every single man's package that I encounter. If it's worth looking at again, you better bet that I do. I get caught all the time though....people probably think I'm a major perv. :biggrin1:

nothing wrong with that, I wish more women were like you