Bulges At Ufc (ultimate Fight Championship)

pinks_du

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, I wonder if you are watching UFC fights. A lot of exciting bulges are there. And each game is kinda erotic for the M2M sexually oriented, isnt it? Some, I think, are having hardon during the game (if I am not exaggerating).

For those who have watched the game and gotten video clips and pics of the games please post them here.

Thanks.

Suggestion: when trying to post videos, please avoid linking to the original sites, some countries are blocking adult websites that they cannot view your posts. You may download and upload them to this site.

Thanks again.

andym_kb

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to spoil the fantasy for you a bit, but what you will be seeing with most of the fighters is the cup they wear to protect against low blows. You need to look at the weigh in videos to get a better idea of what is really down there.

Reactions: lasher209

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see this show now and again at my, mostly straight, local pub. The reactions of both men and women can be hilarious, aside from the occasional homophobic comment. I can't imagine anyone watching it without thinking it is homoerotic.

Onan

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually have some video of Vitor Belfort fighting with a hard-on showing through his shorts ... on a hard drive that's crashed, so can't get to it now

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I have a love/hate relationship with UFC. Something keeps taking me back to it; like you say, probably the homoerotic nature of it.

I am sure you guys that are a lot more into it or practice mixed martial arts will volunteer to enlighten guys like me from the Boxing generation. I know people at work whose kids practice UF and their parents support them.

Every time I try to catch a match all I see is 1 dude tripping the other dude up (isn't that just a matter of having superior upper body strength?), sitting on his crotch and beating his head to a bloody pulp. I fail to see "sport" in that. Or is that cage fighting? I loose interest at that point.

What ever happened to guys going hunting together? Guess that's too boring.

If you know what day(s) the UFC is on the Military Channel, let me know and I may check it out. I am hoping there is more fighting as sport and less tripping. Who knows? :confused:

gaston28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gray had a pretty good fight last night, it took 3 rounds but he won unanimously

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys, I wonder if you are watching UFC fights. A lot of exciting bulges are there. And each game is kinda erotic for the M2M sexually oriented, isnt it? Some, I think, are having hardon during the game (if I am not exaggerating).

For those who have watched the game and gotten video clips and pics of the games please post them here.

Thanks.

Suggestion: when trying to post videos, please avoid linking to the original sites, some countries are blocking adult websites that they cannot view your posts. You may download and upload them to this site.

Thanks again.

Yeah, I've never thought of UFC fighters in a sexual nature... probably because I'm straight.

I saw this on TV. Diego was pretty cock sure of himself.

YouTube - Diego Sanchez shoves Josh Koscheck at UFC 69 weigh-in

Diego "Dirty" Sanchez is a shit- talking bitch. I get so annoyed when I see him on. But this is just my humble opinion...

I have a love/hate relationship with UFC. Something keeps taking me back to it; like you say, probably the homoerotic nature of it.

I am sure you guys that are a lot more into it or practice mixed martial arts will volunteer to enlighten guys like me from the Boxing generation. I know people at work whose kids practice UF and their parents support them.

Every time I try to catch a match all I see is 1 dude tripping the other dude up (isn't that just a matter of having superior upper body strength?), sitting on his crotch and beating his head to a bloody pulp. I fail to see "sport" in that. Or is that cage fighting? I loose interest at that point.

What ever happened to guys going hunting together? Guess that's too boring.

If you know what day(s) the UFC is on the Military Channel, let me know and I may check it out. I am hoping there is more fighting as sport and less tripping. Who knows? :confused:

Alright, I've got to set you straight on this. The UFC is the biggest Mixed Martial Arts competition in the world. Its rules state that you can fight your opponent in ANY way you want to with the exception of small joint manipulation, gouging, biting, scratching, or hitting an opponent in the back of the head. This means that if a fighter chooses to "trip" an opponent and mount him and proceed to beat him into a pulp in the mount position, he may do so because that technique of fighting, also known as "ground n' pound," happens to be one of the most effective ways to defeat a human being in unarmed combat. There are other tactics, such as being a submission fighter or a striker (usually a kickboxer). But nowadays, you see almost everyone being a true mixed martial artists... blending submissions/grappling, wrestling, kickboxing, boxing, and all different styles of striking- based martial arts.

You have to appreciate the beauty and simplicity of this sport... it is the ultimate test of a human's competence in competition against another human. Period. In no other way will you be able to better test strength, stamina, willpower, intelligence and tact all encompassed in a single competitive sport.

auburndolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UFC fighters rumoured to be packing heat but uncomfirmed are Dan Henderson and Matt Hughes and Tommy Speer!!! just to name a few.. I personally like to watch them wrestle and submit during the matches.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Alright, I've got to set you straight on this. The UFC is the biggest Mixed Martial Arts competition in the world. Its rules state that you can fight your opponent in ANY way you want to with the exception of small joint manipulation, gouging, biting, scratching, or hitting an opponent in the back of the head. This means that if a fighter chooses to "trip" an opponent and mount him and proceed to beat him into a pulp in the mount position, he may do so because that technique of fighting, also known as "ground n' pound," happens to be one of the most effective ways to defeat a human being in unarmed combat. There are other tactics, such as being a submission fighter or a striker (usually a kickboxer). But nowadays, you see almost everyone being a true mixed martial artists... blending submissions/grappling, wrestling, kickboxing, boxing, and all different styles of striking- based martial arts.

You have to appreciate the beauty and simplicity of this sport... it is the ultimate test of a human's competence in competition against another human. Period. In no other way will you be able to better test strength, stamina, willpower, intelligence and tact all encompassed in a single competitive sport.

Thanks for teaching a novice. :smile: