Bulges At Ufc (ultimate Fight Championship)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Carlos Newton, former UFC fighter...used to have some amazing bulges showing in his matches. The one fight I liked him in was the one where he was fighting against Matt Hughes. That had to be one of the sexiest argumentative cuddles in the octagon. Woo!
:eek::smile:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Carlos Newton, former UFC fighter...used to have some amazing bulges showing in his matches. The one fight I liked him in was the one where he was fighting against Matt Hughes. That had to be one of the sexiest argumentative cuddles in the octagon. Woo!
:eek::smile:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the only real bulges you see on MMA fighters is during weigh-ins or promo appearances. They're all tucked into cups during matches because low blows, intentional or unintentional, are common--and they still hurt like hell.

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

smalldikblkman

Experimental Member
Media
Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to spoil the fantasy for you a bit, but what you will be seeing with most of the fighters is the cup they wear to protect against low blows. You need to look at the weigh in videos to get a better idea of what is really down there.

Right ?!?! yall thirsty

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
MMMMM all that free testosterone blood and snot ... always leaves me gagging for it, a formula that's always worked since Greco-roman times

Wonder if anybody has ever observed the audience and analysed the involuntary erections or pussy flush's there?

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MMMMM all that free testosterone blood and snot ... always leaves me gagging for it, a formula that's always worked since Greco-roman times

Wonder if anybody has ever observed the audience and analysed the involuntary erections or pussy flush's there?

Unless someone was there in person, I don't think that would be possible as the cameras are always focused on the fighters and people on the stage, although there have been a few questionable shots of background people, which I will provide once I remember which event weigh-in they are in.

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: Cgo180

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unless someone was there in person, I don't think that would be possible as the cameras are always focused on the fighters and people on the stage, although there have been a few questionable shots of background people, which I will provide once I remember which event weigh-in they are in.

For blackbottom2:

Here's something I found in re of your curiosity about people in the background. The guy in the black shirt don't seem to a have a full erection, but he does have a questionable bulge throughout this video @ 0:39, 4:14 and so forth. He also seem to like placing his hands around his crotch too:

GLORY - FINAL 16 - SWEDEN -WEIGH-IN - YouTube

Its not the best bulge/erection vid, but it's the best I could find at the moment. Also check out the bulge on the guy in the peach shorts; and how an unseen Swedish woman in the audience says "homosexual" about one of the American guys @ 15:28 (LOL). More will follow when I come across them if they are any good. :)

Last edited:

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Here's something else tasty I found for you about people in the background with bulges/erections. Check out Mike Tyson @ 1:00 on and how he is checking out the fighter while he is putting on his pants with a curious smirk on his face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZKrd94wv6A

Now if that is not questionable, I don't know what is.