Bulges more obvious these days

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm kind of a crotch watcher I admit. I'm sitting here at a seminar and there is this young man in tight dress pants. I would say he is like 5 foot 8, but really has a nice thick left leaning VPL. It makes me excited to think what that looks like when hard.

Anyway, I digress, anyone notice how bulges seem to be so much more obvious these days. I can go for a walk around a busy lake walk where lots of guys jog around in shorts where the bulge or thing flopping in their shorts is so obvious. Lots of guys wearing dress pants have a VPL.

I'm not complaining by the way.

Anyone else notice this phenomenon?

In the seventies and eighties we had those tight trousers and jeans, showing all you had to offer. Well, at least I did, and so did many other guys. It more or less also showed that you were gay. In my opinion it's quite different now, but yes, when you keep your eyes open there's still a lot to enjoy when it comes to bulges.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a HUGE bulge watcher. I can't help it; my eyes are just drawn there. But yes, I am seeing it more and more these days. I think just in general, the younger generations are trending away from big baggy clothing, the sagger method is fading out. My nephew was making fun of boxers one day at a department store because they are "for old men". I think guys are just liking more snug fit and appropriately fitting clothes. Board shorts are becoming less monstrous. Regular "golf" shorts are becoming shorter and better fitting. Even basketball shorts - a personal fave of mine - are less oversized and baggy. I have noticed way more bulges, outlines, and floppage lately. It almost seems intentional, like straight guys are ok with being a little showy. I like it! More power to 'em!

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well idk about watching other guys in street

But on another forum, people said jeans and pants are more likely made for show bulge nowday
And I think its true, I bought some pants not long time ago, and they both make the bulge more visible than my older pants

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well idk about watching other guys in street

But on another forum, people said jeans and pants are more likely made for show bulge nowday
And I think its true, I bought some pants not long time ago, and they both make the bulge more visible than my older pants
I just looked at your pics - it doesn't look like you need any help with showing off your bulge! ;) That said, I agree totally. Pants and bottoms in general seem to be cut just a little more form-fitting these days. I'm all for it, for the bulges, but also because I despise this baggy crap. LOL

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We went through a phase where loose, floppy pants were the norm, but now I'm seeing them more snugly fitted, hence a bulge for the more generously endowed. Also, going commando has become more socially acceptable, and it's hard to hide an uncontrolled boner.

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a younger straight guy I can confirm all this. There are a lot more straight guys intentionally showing off their bulges than one might think. At least in my experience. There's this 6'5 black dude at my college, totally fuckin ripped and yeah I've seen him naked and he's HUGE. You'd know that anyway though because he freeballs in basketball shorts. He's 100% advertising it. I read this thing once correlating the selfie generation with how comfortable we seem to be now. Speaking strictly of guys here, though, when we're able to take hundreds of dick pics, and send them to whomever, we enter this sort of comfortable mindset. My generation is so "look at me, look at me" with instagram and kik and snapchat and twitter, etc etc. So that doesn't necessarily mean you're comfortable showing off but it can leak through to "real life". That's what the article posited anyway. It was an interesting tidbit to read. When you're so used to, and practically born in to, advertising yourself online, it can trickle into your every day life.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend has asked me to wear more fitted jeans. She likes the look! I was a little self conscious at first as I could feel and see the defined bulge on display. Now I'm used to it and even wear underwear that enhances it on the right occasions! And if she teases me and gets me fluffed I really show!

Reactions: beach_bud

That's right, wearing special underwear can help to promote the bulge. And I never forget my cockring, that makes the bulge even more prominent.

Reactions: wantlowballs

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm kind of a crotch watcher I admit. I'm sitting here at a seminar and there is this young man in tight dress pants. I would say he is like 5 foot 8, but really has a nice thick left leaning VPL. It makes me excited to think what that looks like when hard.

Anyway, I digress, anyone notice how bulges seem to be so much more obvious these days. I can go for a walk around a busy lake walk where lots of guys jog around in shorts where the bulge or thing flopping in their shorts is so obvious. Lots of guys wearing dress pants have a VPL.

I'm not complaining by the way.

Anyone else notice this phenomenon?

Well, contrary to you, I AM complainig! About there not being enough VPLs to be admired, at least in public. On joggers in shorts or running tights, yes, but not in general everyday life. Considering the number of crotches I check out daily, I am a bit surprised at the low percentage of guys showing a bulge in their pants. Around here most blokes, regardless of age, wear boxers, which is probably one explanation as generally your junk just drops down in them. Another that most are average in the penis department - that's why it's called average ; )

wantlowballs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely noticing an increase in bulges and vpl recently thanks to tighter pants and lots of freeballing in shorts. I know straight guys who freeball to show off intentionally, and plenty of guys who wear cockrings and enhancing underwear. We live in a delicious time.

chowtking

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree! You can see more bulges as the male fashion trend returns to a tighter more fitted style. At first I was afraid/very self conscious about showing too much, but as I see more people adapting to the fashion I have found myself not giving a damn what people see/think. :)

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree! You can see more bulges as the male fashion trend returns to a tighter more fitted style. At first I was afraid/very self conscious about showing too much, but as I see more people adapting to the fashion I have found myself not giving a damn what people see/think. :)

Im agree and since my "old" jeans never really made a big bulge, its like a bit intimadating to wear it (well its not a jeans, but i have also a jeans who make a bulge)
Ill upload some pics :)

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

This is true at the college I go to. Most guys are wearing tighter/form fitting clothes. I've dressed in more form fitting clothes for about the past 4 years, but I'm still self conscious about my bulge. probably shy guy syndrome. Props to you for staying confident with such a monster bulging in your pants

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is true at the college I go to. Most guys are wearing tighter/form fitting clothes. I've dressed in more form fitting clothes for about the past 4 years, but I'm still self conscious about my bulge. probably shy guy syndrome. Props to you for staying confident with such a monster bulging in your pants
still a little self conscious as well