Bump on my Dick... what is it?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thikdikLA, Jul 5, 2007.

1. thikdikLA

thikdikLA New Member

Earlier this week, I noticed I had a small zit-like bump (except no whitehead area) under the head of my dick. I tried to squeeze it, but nothing happened except pain.

Well, today, I went and fucked this guy bareback over my lunchbreak and obviously the bump hurt like hell (however the pleasure was worth it), but after I pulled out, I noticed the bump became bruised-colored and started to excrete a little bit of clear liquid.

What is it? It doesn't seem like a zit b/c I can't pop it. It's not herpes (my doctor showed me pics of them). I don't think its warts because it just looks like one solid nodule-like bump. Is it a boil? A runaway zit?

Someone please help!!!

2. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    OK, we will. But first we need more info on the really important question. Why did you fuck this guy bareback?

3. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like it could possibly be serious. My best advice would be to go to a doctor and get it checked out and tell the guy you were with to get checked out.

4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    You might have a staph infection which is rampant in gyms and Y's at the moment! It becomes a boil in its late stage. If this thing occurred very rapidly and you developed immediate pain, chances are it is staph! If it is, you will need to keep hot compresses on it and perhaps employ a drawing ointment (black petrol based stuff) and take whichever antibiotic is able to handle your particular staph type infection. See a doctor immediately, because staph is painful and very dangerous and very contagious. If it is staph, you will need to stay away from people until it recedes. Can take a long time to open and drain! Good luck guy..I hope for your sake it is not staph..but you must find out asap! Staph can worsen in a matter of 24 hours!

5. MCC

MCC New Member

Doctor required! (If DonkeyBoy is right Staphylococcus can be antibiotic resistant and so is not to be messed with.)

I guess you went bareback because you thought there was nothing wrong? Well, I'm not going to preach, I am sure you have made that connection already, but I really hope there is nothing wrong!

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I might as well have this reply in my sig for all these guys who talk here 1st & not their urologists.....Get up off of your ass, grab a phone book, find a doctor, make the appointment, & MOVE! 'Cause you don't, you may not have a dick in six months if you keep ignoring it.

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

It sounds like first-stage syphilis.

"The primary stage of syphilis is usually marked by the appearance of a single sore (called a chancre), but there may be multiple sores. The time between infection with syphilis and the start of the first symptom can range from 10 to 90 days (average 21 days). The chancre is usually firm, round, small, and painless. It appears at the spot where syphilis entered the body. The chancre lasts 3 to 6 weeks, and it heals without treatment. However, if adequate treatment is not administered, the infection progresses to the secondary stage."

From the CDC's page about syphilis

Yes, I know this says "painless," and the OP mentioned pain - but that was after he tried to pop it like a zit.

8. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

1. its AIDs and your gonna die in a week
    2. its a tumor (in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)
    3. this didnt really happen and your just here to be funny

9. bassdude8

bassdude8 New Member

It does not sound like a canker sore, however it does sound like a single blister in which a herpes virus can show up as one bnlister instead of several. I know this for a fact cause I have had herpes for the last 30 years. Sometimes they show up as a group of blisters and sometimes as a single blister.

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

You have to wonder about the mental capacity of anyone who would say, "I have a bump on my cock that I think may be a disease. Perhaps I should go out and have bareback sex with someone."

11. hot-rod

Gold Member

Will this stuff go away or what.

12. datdude

datdude New Member

Dude Realx,

Its probally just a pearl. It is a hard white discharge that happens when your pores are infected. i no it dosent hurt and it looks like it will pop. It may take a couple of months, but they do go away. I have had one befor, dont worry. If you want some solid assurance go to a doctor.

13. NotThatHuge

NotThatHuge New Member

Sounds like something I had a while back. Small lump under the skin, I think it was a small bruise or hematoma(burst vein). Painful for a while, then it got smaller. Lay off that thing for a while, and if it doesn't go away pdq, get your ass to the uroligist.

14. cum2quikkk6969

cum2quikkk6969 New Member

Thats what you get for fucking dudes bareback, genius.

15. MCC

MCC New Member

I can't believe people here are saying things like relax its fine... No, it clearly is not fine. The one thing we can say for certain is that we do not know enough to be able to say things like it will go away in a while - unless I missed the section in this thread where thikdikLA got himself checked by a doctor?

It is one thing advising someone to go to a doctor so that they can find out and then get treatment if needed, but quite another thing to tell them not to. I agree that we should not panic the guy with scary diagnoses, but seriously thkdik, think about it, if you dont go to get it checked, you are taking a risk by making an illinformed choice that may affect both you and your partners. I hate doctors as much as anyone, but come on man, its your penis!

Sorry if I sound like I'm crusading here, just cant see the benefit in not going and getting it checked

16. datdude

datdude New Member

I agree with you.. GO see a doctor, I did when I had it. Just dont panic, until you get it checked out. To me it sounded like a Pearl. Just trying to calm him down. At least I didnt say its herpes and Aids, like some.

17. MCC

MCC New Member

Sorry if I sounded aggressive, I'm not.

The general consensus seems pretty clear. But I can remember when I found a lump on my ball, I found every morsel of information that I had that said "you can ignore it" was worth a million times more than the obvious necessity of getting proper advice. It is that old thing of being unable to make judgement in ignorance, but wishing you could because the consequences scare the living hell out of you.

18. man98226

man98226 New Member

Possibly molluscum contagiosum, but don't take my word for it.

Get in to your dr asap. Also, why risk it with others when there's a question as to what something is? Bareback is not safe -- we all know that -- but doing it when there's a definite question is even worse. Wake up!