Burn Notice guy....Jeffery Donovan...?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
If I were straight Gabrielle Anwar would do it for me. She was Henry's sister in the Tudors and was smokin. The young guy is also smokin.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I'm kinda fond of Jeffrey & the show. They must use a gay casting director since the extras, like the muscle men protecting the bad guys, are always hot. I especially like watching the show & picking out places in Miami & the rest of South Florida where they film the show.

snobbsdale24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone here has naughty photos of this sexy beast?? I think he's packing a big one, but can anyone confirm?

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive been wanting to suck his cock since I first saw him in Blair Witch 2. Actually a pretty good movie, despite all the bad reviews.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Donovan was busted in Miami for DUI. He said, unfortunately, he chose to mix ONE glass of wine with cold medicine. Whatever, Jeffrey! He was the parade Marshall for SouthBeach Gay Pride, I understand - very Gay friendly.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am one of those persons that don't swear either. I could if I wanted too, but I just don't. I don't do it and do not like hearing it either. I am not trying to be prudish or anything, but I am a well educated person and I just think I can say what I mean without the use of swear words. I also don't like offending others, so if I choose not to use swear words, then I don't have to worry about offending anyone around me.