bushy and furry

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great pics of Victoriya, thirteenbyseven. I especially like the bush close-up. Almost looks as though that auburn hair encircles her clitorus. I dated a girl two years younger than me in college who had a similar shade of pubic hair. Very nice labia too. Unfortunately, her face was not as good-looking as Victoriya's. My gal looked more like a young version of the now late Margaret Thatcher. But an awfully nice pussy for girl-on-top 69-ing!

I have a visual of you having sex with Margaret Thatcher while she is on the telephone: "Send the Hermes and the Invincible to the Falklands! Off with their heads!"

Nothing spoils a moment like having a pube caught at the back of your throat.

J

JR7

Haha, thirteenbyseven. Yes, she was very proper. I recall she'd refer to her clit as her "clitorus." She'd say, "Oh yes, lick my clitorus like that." The first time she blew me she tried to swallow, gagged, and had to remove my cock from her mouth. She apologized profusely (and needlessly) about my "semen going down my shaft and testicles."

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok guys, this topic seems to belong somewhere else. This isn't a conversation about anything having to do with women's issues anymore, it's just turned into a bunch of guys talking about their preferences of bush/non-bush. Can we let this one die? I'm getting really sick of seeing it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

J

JR7

What are you talking about, Tight N Juicy? What about my most recent account of my Margaret Thatcher lookalike in college with the auburn pubic hair that looked great in upside down 69?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok guys, this topic seems to belong somewhere else. This isn't a conversation about anything having to do with women's issues anymore, it's just turned into a bunch of guys talking about their preferences of bush/non-bush. Can we let this one die? I'm getting really sick of seeing it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

OP will never let it die. That's his M.O. He will sporadically bump it with some tale or another about his conquests, whether they be fictional or nah.

J

JR7

Sorry Serial Kisser, I have too many conquests with the bushy and furry set to let this post die - none of which are fictional.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry Serial Kisser, I have too many conquests with the bushy and furry set to let this post die - none of which are fictional.

No, you just love the sound of your own voice / reading your own text. All you do is bump your own threads that are mostly about fucking overweight hairy women, taking one for the team, etc, and you don't realize that people don't want to read about that, find it offensive, and I'm pretty sure bumping your own threads constantly is frowned upon by the mods.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah dude, fuck off already. Go post this shit in one of the social groups or go post a question in AAM about what they think of women's bushes. We don't give a fuck about this shit. It's not a woman's issue, and you're being a jack-ass. Cut it out already.

Your conquests of the bush are NOT a woman's issue. You have the rest of the site to talk about men's preferences/issues, we have 2 forums. Seriously, ENOUGH.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The issue that women have with your posts is that they have nothing to do with us. It is all about your pleasure. Your desires are NOT a woman's issue. And the way you describe woman verges on offensive.

Personally, I find the way you describe the scent and visuals of the vagina to be stomach turning. You seem to prefer poor hygiene. Your sexual descriptions are as far from erotic as possible. Could you not put them in a blog? Must we suffer through them? And then suffer through the incessant bumps?

Even the title of this thread, 'Bushy and furry' just sounds ugly. It sounds like a thread about a rodent in Australia.

So please stop. If you like women at all. Stop. Never start another topic in this forum again. Never bump another one of your threads. Please just stop.

J

JR7

LaFemme, you're overreaching. I did not create this thread or its title. 'Bushy and furry' is another poster's chosen title. He is a guy from Holland. Or am I to be the cause of all problems and complaints?

J

JR7

And LaFemme, I never said I prefer poor hygiene on a woman. I just love the natural musk of a pussy. I've always construed it as the unique way a vagina is communicating with me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
LET IT DIE. JUST FUCKING LET IT DIE. Do you not under-fucking-stand??

MEN'S PREFERENCES OF A WOMAN'S PUBIC HAIR ARE NOT WOMEN'S ISSUES

I'm talking to ALL the men who keep posting in this stupid ass thread. Go talk about it somewhere else dammit. There are plenty of places this conversation would be WELCOME but we're friggin' saying it doesn't belong here because it Doesn't.

KILL THIS THREAD ALREADY

J

JR7

Tight N Juicy, your answer is to kill this thread, but I don't see you or any of these other naysayers using this thread as you claim it is intended. None of you are discussing bushy/furry vaginas or pubic choices amongst yourselves. Instead you are just monitoring the thread for what you construe as inapplicable content and then blasting people (mainly me) for posting. Why not just avoid looking at the thread completely?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tight N Juicy, your answer is to kill this thread, but I don't see you or any of these other naysayers using this thread as you claim it is intended. None of you are discussing bushy/furry vaginas or pubic choices amongst yourselves. Instead you are just monitoring the thread for what you construe as inapplicable content and then blasting people (mainly me) for posting. Why not just avoid looking at the thread completely?

This thread really isn't a woman's issue, it's a question to women about their pubic hair. Typically it would have been posted (or moved to) the "Ask A Woman" section, had the section existed in 2007.

I wonder why hasn't anyone asked for it to be moved? It could be moved to Underwear, Clothing and Appearance Issues to allow anyone to contribute to it.

On topic, my bush is completely natural and will stay that way for the rest of my life.

mapwd1702

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so not true, hairless is here to stay, thank god. I hate hairy pussy and I am 46. I also shave as well. All the younger ladies I know also shave and are grossed out by the thought of hairy pussy.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

We can't avoid looking at it because YOU, mainly you, it is you, routinely bump it.