buying a HUGE hollow realistic strap on?

Thickusa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does anyone know of a website where I can get a realistic looking hollow strap on atleast 10 x 2. Has any one tried a hollow strap on (worn it, not taken) what did you think?

Thickusa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still need help finding a large, 9+, ultra realistic hollow dildo. I want to put it over my own penis, and treat the lady friend to a big surprise! Please anyone message me or post your rely here where I can buy one. Or if you have done the same or with a normal harness strap on, what did your woman think?

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Mike27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We also tried the "Mega Dick Sleeve", but my wife can´t take it. She said it is to thick and it felt like it splits her pussy. Normally my wife´s pussy is very wide and my cock to small for her.
Who as also experiences with this sleeve?

Mike

i occasionally use a strapon on my wife that allows my cock to hang free. she likes the bigger cock in her pussy sometimes. shocking huh? im 6" and the cyber skin dildo is 8.5" and much thicker. i liek that my cock not confined as i can dp her or she will jerk me off as i am fucking her with the strapon. either way its a win win, and i really love the way she fucks and gets off on that big cock. although its not all the time she likes. she says it goes too deep sometimes and it hurts so we only get to play with it occasionally. we still have really great sex without. its jsut a fun toy.