Buying condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_ILIW, Jun 27, 2013.

1. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

When you buy condoms, do you sometimes feel weird if it's a woman serving you?

Call this weird, but if I think she's hot I often think "hmm.. i'd like to try these out in you if you don't mind". I sometimes think about vocalising that thought, but she may call the police so it's not worth it j/k lol..

2. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only weird if you make it weird :wink:

If you feel it's to awkward or weird to buy them.

Do not have sex or buy them.

3. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Perhaps if you ask her if she's ever used them???? That wouldn't be weird.

4. brick314

Gold Member

This is one of the reasons why young people risk unprotected sex, because they feel uncomfortable purchasing condoms.

The way I see it, if you're not mature enough to buy them, then you shouldn't be having sex in the first place.

5. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

yeah, so only the select have sex, based on PC morality....

6. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

I used to get really embarrassed when I was a teenager, but haven't for years. Women often smile in a knowing way when scanning condoms and lube at the check-out, and I smile back in the same way.

7. Jillang

Jillang Member

I've actually had bf's ask me to buy them because they were embarrassed so I know guys get wierd about it.
    I seriously doubt if the clerk thinks much about it. They probably don't think anymore about it than they do when people buy alcohol, cigarettes, medications, or food. I'm just guessing though because I never worked as a clerk before.

8. theplayerking

theplayerking Member

Store clerks do it all the time; I doubt they notice—much less care.

9. averagepat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I bought some at Walmart once at the pharmacy counter. After paying, the clerk, who was kind a cute young woman, said "have a good night". I responded by saying "oh, i will".

10. mandylover

mandylover Member

I usually buy online anyway because it's easier to get the ones I like best....but I'm not really that embarrassed buying them in the stores anymore, although I used to be when younger.

11. Matt_x

Gold Member

This ^ I buy my condoms online usually with a toy or something that peeked my attention or at a 24hr pharmacy late at night.

12. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just go to the store and buy em, I don't give a shit - same thing when I need food; when I need it, I buy it.

13. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never had any trouble buying condoms. If I need them then I go and buy them, no idea really what the clerks may be thinking and it doesn't matter what they may think. I get them for a reason, so sex will be safe, reduce stds and reduce the possibility of getting a woman pregnant.

14. D_Marina_DelRhey

D_Marina_DelRhey Account Disabled

The first time I ever did it was weird, just because I had never done it and I didn't know how the clerk would react. So I wound up buying a few 'normal' items to go with it.

But now I can go in and buy condoms only without a problem, whether the clerk is male, female, average looking or really cute. And when they say "Have a good day/night", I always respond with "don't worry, I will".

Stores probably love when people buy for the first time though, because i've heard a lor of people bought extra stuff they didn't need when they were embarrassed to buy them alone.

15. mwb123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I bought condoms a few years ago at a medium sized Tesco store. Before going in to buy them I thought it wasn't a big deal - however, it turned out that rather that pick up a pack and discretely buy them at the self-scan check out... they had put them in a hard (oop!) security box case thing. So I took them to self-scan and the elderly lady serving had to take them off to the Customer Service desk to get the security box removed. She took it well and she even said that she doesn't understand why they're in a security box because it would only put people off buying them.

16. mistabobdobalina

mistabobdobalina New Member

Other people in the line can make me feel awkward, but I never feel awkward about the clerk. I figure they see people buying that stuff all the time.

17. notthatguy

notthatguy Member

The drug store was liquidating the condoms I used to buy. I cleaned them out of stock. I did get looks at the checkout when I paid for 17 boxes of 12 condoms. I said to the person in line behind me, I was going to have a really great weekend.

18. Matt_x

Gold Member

I feel the same.

19. D_Ida_Ho

D_Ida_Ho Account Disabled

Use to feel weird about it but after awhile i realized that most people couldn't care less. At this point i could buy a pack of condoms, ky and a ball gag, all with a straight face.

Edit: Unless you know, the lady at the register hit on me. Then i'd lose my shit.