Can a 7+ (of girth)cock really fuck a girl???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I joined this site because I was curious about thick cocks... longer ones seems to be less impressive and quite common whereas very large girths are rarity in my opinion... I see that when that is easier to find a 7 inches thick cock if its length is 9...that is proportion is the key... btw though many pics could be fake or modified dick... I honestly see that most are true! with a metric proof to erase every doubt... now my question is: I myself have a 5,5 inches thick when really horny and it already looks and feels thick in a pussy (and quite impossible to get in the backdoor...) ... that said... HOW CAN A 8 INCHES OF GIRTH PENIS OR EVEN A 7+ INCHES ENTER A HUMAN PUSSY??? how much time does it take to get inside? how many time is it possible to make sex without hurting the girls... please make me know the real life behind a thick penis boys and girls...

Reactions: curly_cum21

SR_Pepe Le Pube

Experimental Member
Media
i dont have as much girth as you but i know some dudes find it hard to take me but i never had a lady find it too difficult. afterall, a baby can come out of there too.

Alfadude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, maybe I have had a problem unconsciously selecting small women, but with 7+x6+ I can tell you that size is tough on a lot of women, and it makes it almost impossible with some. Length is not usually an issue, but girth hurts some of them a lot. If you slam into their cervix, the sensation is not at all pleasant, but it is avoidable with care. Girth, however, can't be avoided and for some it's a real deal breaker. My 2 cents anyway...

Reactions: Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Well, maybe I have had a problem unconsciously selecting small women, but with 7+x6+ I can tell you that size is tough on a lot of women, and it makes it almost impossible with some. Length is not usually an issue, but girth hurts some of them a lot. If you slam into their cervix, the sensation is not at all pleasant, but it is avoidable with care. Girth, however, can't be avoided and for some it's a real deal breaker. My 2 cents anyway...

thx boy! I need more comments like this.. another question dude: can your actual petite gf take your cock with ease now that she is used to it???

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i dont have as much girth as you but i know some dudes find it hard to take me but i never had a lady find it too difficult. afterall, a baby can come out of there too.

You can't compare childbirth to sex... There's so many things happening in a womans body when she's giving birth, to help ease the pain and open her up. Hormones. A lot of women gets teared as well. So, just because a woman can give birth to a child, doesn't mean she can take a huge cock. There's also a difference between pushing out and forcing in.

whats your length and girth then? In fact I m pretty sure that beyond 6+ of girth anal sex is impossible

Anal sex impossible beyond 6+ inches of girth?.. And you're 'pretty sure' about this? :p Dude, I think you have to stand corrected there.. ;) There's plenty of people, both women and men, who can take more than that in anal sex. It's a question of adjusting.

Reactions: curly_cum21

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You can't compare childbirth to sex... There's so many things happening in a womans body when she's giving birth, to help ease the pain and open her up. Hormones. A lot of women gets teared as well. So, just because a woman can give birth to a child, doesn't mean she can take a huge cock. There's also a difference between pushing out and forcing in.

Thank you HappyBoi. It's amazing how many times guys have made this same ignorant statement here. There is absolutely no comparison.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are right in that anal sex is pretty much impossible. I found one that was very experianced anally (she claimed), she walked funny and complained of pain after we finished the act.

whats your length and girth then? In fact I m pretty sure that beyond 6+ of girth anal sex is impossible

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I'll toss in my 2 cents as well: i have a 6-1/2 to 7-1/2 inch girth depending on where you measure my cock (mid-shaft or base). Most women can take me although for some I have to take it easy at first, so I'm sure 8" isn't a problem normally. i have also DPed a woman with a friend of mine who's about my size, with both of us squeezing our cocks into her pussy (lots of lube and took some time). So i guess the answer is it depends on the woman and what her vagina can handle

-Ranger

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I'll toss in my 2 cents as well: i have a 6-1/2 to 7-1/2 inch girth depending on where you measure my cock (mid-shaft or base). Most women can take me although for some I have to take it easy at first, so I'm sure 8" isn't a problem normally. i have also DPed a woman with a friend of mine who's about my size, with both of us squeezing our cocks into her pussy (lots of lube and took some time). So i guess the answer is it depends on the woman and what her vagina can handle

-Ranger

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use to do a true 10X7.5. Can I do more girth? I think with a little time and LOT'S of lube I could take an 8" girth and maybe more. I'd like to try anyway. Heck, I'd like to find another 10X7 for regular meetings.

Remember that a cock will compress and give a little and isn't like a 10X8 hard rubber dildo that don't give any.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my fav sex partner of all time is 7" long and 7" girth at the base...met him via this site. (And yes I measured, and yes I have pix posted of his cock in my albums.) I took him plus the big end of my double sided dildo at the same tiime in my pussy. I loved it.

And I did take it anally too, although that hurt like a mutha fucka.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can 7+ girth work with a girl ... of course. With all girls ... no. It's depends upon the woman. The same with anal or oral. In my case, anal never, oral ... never been deepthroated. So there are drawbacks. On the plus side, I've had women who never orgasmed from vaginal penetration go completely nuts. You live for those moments.

Reactions: Di76

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

THANK YOU. So many people keep comparing the two and it makes me want to kick puppies. And I love puppies.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not impossible. In fact, after she's fully relaxed enough, it's actually easier to get it inside an ass than in some pussies. That's because there's no pubic bone to get in the way of anal, like there is with vag sometimes (depending on how the girl is built).

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I joined this site because I was curious about thick cocks... longer ones seems to be less impressive and quite common whereas very large girths are rarity in my opinion... I see that when that is easier to find a 7 inches thick cock if its length is 9...that is proportion is the key... btw though many pics could be fake or modified dick... I honestly see that most are true! with a metric proof to erase every doubt... now my question is: I myself have a 5,5 inches thick when really horny and it already looks and feels thick in a pussy (and quite impossible to get in the backdoor...) ... that said... HOW CAN A 8 INCHES OF GIRTH PENIS OR EVEN A 7+ INCHES ENTER A HUMAN PUSSY??? how much time does it take to get inside? how many time is it possible to make sex without hurting the girls... please make me know the real life behind a thick penis boys and girls...
I have seen a 7 inch girth enter a pussy and have been told that same couple had anal sex, although she cut it out because her ass was getting too loose. I have played with a 7.5-7.75 cock and was told that it has been in many male asses. When I asked how...the answer was where there is a will there is a way.