Can a 7+ (of girth)cock really fuck a girl???

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A fist is way over 6" in girth but I've had it up my ass, took some time though, and a few friends to cheer me on, but it's not impossible.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
7" either way is very do-able (my current partner just eclipses that mark), but it can be a very tedious process. I like what someone said earlier about "where there is a will, there is a way," because that's exactly how it goes. If I am in a really lustful mood, there doesn't seem to be much of an issue, but for casual, everyday quick-fucks, it's really not so great.

Reactions: Beercandilf

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
whats your length and girth then? In fact I m pretty sure that beyond 6+ of girth anal sex is impossible
then you are doing it wrong. 6+ should not be a problem if everyone is comfortable, well lubed and enjoying each other.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is 7" long x 7.5" midshaft and a bit over 8" at the base. I have to be VERY well lubricated to take him comfortably. But when I am, it's not really a problem. However, if he enters before I'm ready, I can't even get him in all the way and it hurts.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My regular fuck buddy can take my girth all the way to the balls, no problem. But the first time we did it i had to lube up and take it slow

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
maybe it's true that every or almost every girl can take a XX large cock when adjusted to it... and maybe the more the cock girth the more the lubrication due to increased turn on... but I still believe that anal is quite impossible for a girl that isn't used to it...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but I still believe that anal is quite impossible for a girl that isn't used to it...

Of course it would be difficult. Most people can't take large things anally when they aren't used to it. It doesn't mean it's impossible. It just means that you need to take some time to warm her up. For some that might mean a few minutes. For others it might mean hours, days or weeks.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes how long does it take and how hard it is to make sex possible...

For me, a warm up for 5 to 30 minutes (on and off) is sufficient for a 6" girth. It varies depending on how aroused and relaxed I am. Once we get to the anal sex itself, it probably takes a couple of minutes for me to get balls deep. I suspect these times would be shorter if I saw my FB more often.

I've only gone bigger than 6" girth once. There was no warm up and it hurt. Note to self: do not be stupid and skip the warm up.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It sounds like ,given the right time spent to warm up a pussy, you can put your tool , whatever size it is, in almost every girl... another question for females only: does a cock 7+ in girth give you more intense orgasm than an average girth cock???

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like ,given the right time spent to warm up a pussy, you can put your tool , whatever size it is, in almost every girl... another question for females only: does a cock 7+ in girth give you more intense orgasm than an average girth cock???

For me, an orgasm is an orgasm.

street27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In fact I m pretty sure that beyond 6+ of girth anal sex is impossible

Totally false.
I have a 7cm diameter cock. that is a 8.5 inches around.
I'm doing anal regurlarly. that's just needing some warm up and no fear for the woman (or man).
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/133722/cat/500/ppuser/313675
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/133729/cat/500/ppuser/313675

Furthermore, I'm doing anal dilatation as a passive.
I already took 3 real men cocks at the same time and took a 5.5" diameter toy (that is 17" around)
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/133724/cat/500/ppuser/313675