Can a cock be grossly uncut?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes it sure can. I think with the exception of one, most of the uncut ones I've seen... *shudder*

I knew people with bias would be coming out of the woodwork.
Any other normal body parts you object to?
Does the vulva meet your standards for aesthetic beauty?
Should we surgically alter the vulva?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never seen an ugly cock: ugly face, sure, but and ugly cock never.

Like Gymfresh said, the more overhang, the better!

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I've seen all kinds of dicks in my day, and sometimes I run across a few uncut cocks and I just think to myself: "The only way I would suck that is if you paid me- like on fear factor- where people have to eat raw pig testicles or something!"

It's not all uncut cocks, by any means! Just from time to time- anyone else feel that way?

Can someone really have an ugly dick?

huh? my uncut cock is clean

I clean it every day
and put some mouth wash on it also when needed (yes the mouth wash that "burns" )

feels good btw ...

just got to keep it away from the pee hole other wise it may become irritated

but my no longer gets irritated

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
don't do that...
why risk injuring yourself? a penis is not made to withstand mouthwash.
so somebody prejudiced thinks you're clean?
water works fine.

truthguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some uncut look gross especially if they look dirty but some cut ones look bad 2 ,but ill rather have a ugly looking then to be circumcised aged 9 in iran without any anesthetic now thats painful .

Personally I don't particularly like the look of uncut ones but I'm probably biased cuz im cut but I've seen some pretty ugly cut ones too.

eggcrate

Experimental Member
Media
Yes. I have seen some ugly looking uncut dicks.

But i have seen worse looking cut ones. Large scareing, and even erectile disfunction due to scar tissue.
>>

That's about where I stand on the issue too- I've seen a few uncuts that I would deem ugly. Many or most cut ones look bad to me, what with all the scarring and discoloration.

S

SirConcis

Uncut is like a boxer dog. Some are OK, some look good, and some are darn right ugly.

Cut is more like a greyhound. But some guys are not cut enough and the cuff of skin at the rim makes it ugly. In normal everyday life when you see naked men flaccid in locker room, one rarely finds "botched" circumcisions. You just see some where guys have more or less skin left.

Same with foreskins. Some have short very cosmetically pleasing skin,s some have the average foreksin, some have a longer one, and some have truly long ones that make the penis look like some ant eater.

R

returnofseht

My penis has a really long foreskin...and I always felt self conscious about it for exactly these reasons...people either love a really long foreskin or they think it looks funny/ugly. Needless to say, I've gotten over it....because the people that love foreskin, LOVE foreskin. :)

Attachments

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks fairly standard to me. There aren't a lot of cocks I don't like, but among those are the ones where the foreskin only covers half the head when soft. It must be unpleasant to have a glans that's half moist and half rubbed most of the time. And it looks kind of stupid, like a guy in trousers that are too short.