Can a cock be grossly uncut?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks fairly standard to me. There aren't a lot of cocks I don't like, but among those are the ones where the foreskin only covers half the head when soft. It must be unpleasant to have a glans that's half moist and half rubbed most of the time. And it looks kind of stupid, like a guy in trousers that are too short.

Didn't notice this post. :v Sadly, that is exactly the type of cock I find most beautiful. As the other poster said, they are also quite rare. :( Just another example of personal aesthetic tastes. ;p Oddly enough, I'm not so attracted to the ones that are half-covered when erect. I prefer them pulled back. o_O

Also, the one that quoted me is hilarious - how easily offended one can be when opinions are 'uncut'.

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have seen both cut and uncut cocks that are ugly, so my opinion is that you can not define a cock's beauty only by the amount of foreskin it has. Also remember that even uncut guys can have a short foreskin so they might look like they've had a circumcision.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen all kinds of dicks in my day, and sometimes I run across a few uncut cocks and I just think to myself: "The only way I would suck that is if you paid me- like on fear factor- where people have to eat raw pig testicles or something!"

It's not all uncut cocks, by any means! Just from time to time- anyone else feel that way?

Can someone really have an ugly dick?

Well is someone has a bend, disproportionate cock, a shitload of overhang! hmm wat else...but overhang is hot as hell

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Didn't notice this post. :v Sadly, that is exactly the type of cock I find most beautiful. As the other poster said, they are also quite rare. :( Just another example of personal aesthetic tastes. ;p Oddly enough, I'm not so attracted to the ones that are half-covered when erect. I prefer them pulled back. o_O

Also, the one that quoted me is hilarious - how easily offended one can be when opinions are 'uncut'.

What you said was asinine. That's why I ridiculed it. I'm not easily offended. What you posted was offensive, and I pointed it out. If reversing the gender made you laugh, there's nothing wrong with that.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes..1-4 (in my opinion)

OK. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Some of those were brutal.
Many, if not most of those, are self-inflicted...by stretching beyond any rational reason to.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media

Quite rare indeed. As a teenager I never saw anyone else with a short foreskin. When I did military service - where you saw a good cross section of the population of your own generation under the showers - I finally realised that it was rare but not exceptional. In fact the first man I saw under the showers had a short foreskin just like mine. But there would have been many many more with an overhang.

So it's good to see that some people don't find short foreskins ugly.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Speaking as a typical American Boomer who had his foreskin sliced off at birth...

...I seek out uncut dick whenever I can - it's a true fetish for me. That having been said, there are some truly ugly skins out there. I've seen some that were just waaay too long - they sort of hang off the end of the guy's dick for a couple of empty inches. I've also seen some that same to such a pronounced rosebud tip that they poor guy was phimosed and couldn't get the head out even when fully erect. In costrast, you see guys that are so loose the skin just sort of hangs there gaping open. In these examples I think - maybe a little trim job would be in order.

Similarly there are some spectacularly botched circumcisions out there, and the picture just posted is one example. You see guys that are lopsided (either side to side or front to back) guys that had so much cut off that their erection looks painful.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is short as well. It nearly covers the glans when flaccid, and not at all when erect.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm American but have lived among and dated people from cultures where circumcision is rare. I not only like uncut dick now, I've come to prefer it as natural, and see circumcised one as deformed. I now understand how the issue is entirely cultural, and see most American's aversion to natural dicks as just another one of their silly cultural peculiarities.

There are of course ugly dicks, cut or uncut. Most people on this site will probably give you a "beauty in in the eye of the beholder" response, but there is pretty compelling evidence these days from anthropology, psychology and evolutionary biology that there exist some broad cross-cultural parameters that define physical beauty and its opposite. I'm not sure what they are regarding dicks, but my guess is that they probably do exist.

S

SirConcis

I guess the above picture really answers the question of the thread.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is my exact penis double.

It's pretty easy, to find someone of any circumcision status, or gender, who looks hideous.
Nyse, you've succeeded, beyond my wildest dreams. I guess, what is the point of the thread?