Can a gay guy get off from having sex with a woman?

You've been asking this same question again and again for some time. Why not just try for yourself?

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To put it bluntly, a hole is a hole.

But having said that, sex is mostly what happens between your ears. So getting off on something you don't like is much less enjoyable.

InDNile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A gay guy wouldn't consent to having sex with a woman in the first place unless he's Bisexual.

I'm not sure I can agree with that. Back when I was in the closet, I had sex with girls. It was the best way I could think of to cover up being gay. Did I cum? Certainly. Is it pleasant? Of course. Was it mind blowing and romantically fulfilling? Not even close.

In a lot of cases the motivation for having sex isn't attraction at all. Money is a huge motivator. Prostitution is the obvious example, but screwing your boss/immediate supervisor to help you up the career ladder is a lot more common. Sometimes it's about financial security. If you find a much older, much wealthier man (or woman) is interested in you, maybe that's a merry-go-round you want to ride for a while.

It's even possible to fuck someone you aren't attracted too just because THEY want to, and you want to make them happy. Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt.

Plus, we all know how booze lowers a lot of barriers. I've known several straight guys who have had sexual experiences with gay guys because they were mind numbingly drunk AND sexually frustrated by their girlfriends. The sexual frustration aspect is crucial in that particular recipe: at that point, well, any port in a storm. Though I don't personally know any gay men that have experienced this, I certainly couldn't rule it out.

Reactions: a3sthetic

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure I can agree with that. Back when I was in the closet, I had sex with girls. It was the best way I could think of to cover up being gay. Did I cum? Certainly. Is it pleasant? Of course. Was it mind blowing and romantically fulfilling? Not even close.

In a lot of cases the motivation for having sex isn't attraction at all. Money is a huge motivator. Prostitution is the obvious example, but screwing your boss/immediate supervisor to help you up the career ladder is a lot more common. Sometimes it's about financial security. If you find a much older, much wealthier man (or woman) is interested in you, maybe that's a merry-go-round you want to ride for a while.

It's even possible to fuck someone you aren't attracted too just because THEY want to, and you want to make them happy. Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt.

Plus, we all know how booze lowers a lot of barriers. I've known several straight guys who have had sexual experiences with gay guys because they were mind numbingly drunk AND sexually frustrated by their girlfriends. The sexual frustration aspect is crucial in that particular recipe: at that point, well, any port in a storm. Though I don't personally know any gay men that have experienced this, I certainly couldn't rule it out.

If cumming inside a woman was pleasurable then you're not 100%gay. Ejaculating inside a woman for a gay guy would be revolting, and gross, and not pleasurable.

InDNile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If cumming inside a woman was pleasurable then you're not 100%gay. Ejaculating inside a woman for a gay guy would be revolting, and gross, and not pleasurable.

Then how do you explain men who marry women, have a family and divorce when the kids are out of the house so they can pursue relationships with other men. Are they bi, too? By your logic, anyone who has ever been in the closet is bisexual. You certainly can't believe that?

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
Then how do you explain men who marry women, have a family and divorce when the kids are out of the house so they can pursue relationships with other men. Are they bi, too? By your logic, anyone who has ever been in the closet is bisexual. You certainly can't believe that?

Vaginas can't make a gay guy cum or orgasm. So if you can perform on a woman and you think her vagina feels good then you are Bisexual. That's just the truth.

InDNile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course, you must be absolutely right. How could I possibly have been so blind? My mother will be very happy to know that I am bi. Maybe grandkids aren't off the table after all.

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Vaginas can't make a gay guy cum or orgasm. So if you can perform on a woman and you think her vagina feels good then you are Bisexual. That's just the truth.

Yes, a warm, wet hole clenching around your cock would be terrible for a gay man. I'm sure her ass would feel nothing like a man's either.

Reactions: malakos and InDNile

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me someone who is attracted to sex, gay or straight, is bisexual, but if you are attracted to the sex of the person you are with than that would be the difference for me whether you are gay or straight. Too, I know members have put certain degrees of sexual orientation to which they profess to be attracted to, for me 90% straight 10% gay, to whom you prefer to live your life would determine that.

However; your question is whether a gay person- I guess you mean 100% in LPSG declaration as oppose to 100% straight, can get off fucking a woman. As some posters stated, in a nut shell, :), how a person is stimulated to get off is inconsequential, its the sexual attraction that matters. IMO. :) Im sure a woman can get a gay man to cum with enough sexual stimulation. like wise a straight man can get off having prison sex, would that make him gay?

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
To me someone who is attracted to sex, gay or straight, is bisexual, but if you are attracted to the sex of the person you are with than that would be the difference for me whether you are gay or straight. Too, I know members have put certain degrees of sexual orientation to which they profess to be attracted to, for me 90% straight 10% gay, to whom you prefer to live your life would determine that.

However; your question is whether a gay person- I guess you mean 100% in LPSG declaration as oppose to 100% straight, can get off fucking a woman. As some posters stated, in a nut shell, :), how a person is stimulated to get off is inconsequential, its the sexual attraction that matters. IMO. :) Im sure a woman can get a gay man to cum with enough sexual stimulation. like wise a straight man can get off having prison sex, would that make him gay?
no a woman can't get a gay guy off because a real gay guy would never consent to having sex with a woman nor would he enjoy it to get off

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was married for many years and enjoyed sex with my wife. But all the time I was thinking about guys. Since getting divorced, I've been exclusively with guys. And I've always been attracted to guys physically, although I've had emotional connection with women. So, does that make me bi or gay? When I was having sex exclusively with my wife was I straight? Not a chance, lol. In the end, I think of myself as basically gay due to my physical attractions. As a top though, I have been able to enjoy both.

Reactions: jb3

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
I was married for many years and enjoyed sex with my wife. But all the time I was thinking about guys. Since getting divorced, I've been exclusively with guys. And I've always been attracted to guys physically, although I've had emotional connection with women. So, does that make me bi or gay? When I was having sex exclusively with my wife was I straight? Not a chance, lol. In the end, I think of myself as basically gay due to my physical attractions. As a top though, I have been able to enjoy both.
You're not 100% gay like us Gold-Star gays.