Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My opinion: I think that, depending on the position, a bigger ass could restrict your dick from getting all the way in. This would happen if she is laying flat on the bed, and you are coming from the back. If she raises her ass off the bed, you could get a better angle and get more of your cock in her.

My girlfriend has a pretty big butt (I love it) and I have thought about this before.

Last edited:

SchlongusGermanius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My opinion: I think that, depending on the position, a bigger ass could restrict your dick from getting all the way in. This would happen if she is laying flat on the bed, and you are coming from the back. If she raises her ass off the bed, you could get a better angle and get more of your cock in her.

My girlfriend has a pretty big butt (I love it) and I have thought about this before.

same here, in some positions my girlfriends Bubble butt restricts me from getting all the way in - in others it doesnt. The last ones are the positions my gf doesnt like because she is having pain whereas the positions mentioned first are fine to her no matter how hard and fast I fuck her.
So like mentioned before, its not because of vaginal size but because of the ability to go all the way in or not.

But in order to complete this topic, we need pics of you stuffing your juicy ass with some huge dildos :biggrin1:

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
same here, in some positions my girlfriends Bubble butt restricts me from getting all the way in - in others it doesnt.

I believe that a big butt can restrict your full potential in some positions.

Back to the OP and topic - I guess a girl with a big ass could take a bigger cock, depending on the position. You could use her ass to keep from completely bottoming out, if you were really that long, by putting her in such a position. I'm not super long, so I am concerned about getting it all in instead... :wink:

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
A well protruding butt can cause a bit of an issue if you're averagely-endowed length-wise. Dated a girl with a 45" hip/ass measurement, and yes it was a case where her cheeks made penetration more difficult than if I was packing a few more inches....

As a "small" guy, I too have had some difficulty reaching the vagina or even the anus when taking a big-bubble-butt girl from behind.
Really large, round cheeks do get in the way. But of course this is not a bad thing at all. In fact it is always much more pleasurable to do doggystyle with a big butt than a small butt; even if I can't reach the holes.

I actually LOVE "butt crack fucking" huge-booty girls. The feeling of burying my small cock in a deep deep deep butt crack is absolutely amazing - I don't even care if I don't reach her holes. Butt-crack fucking is great.

Am I the only guy with this peculiar interest?

VJ

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a "small" guy, I too have had some difficulty reaching the vagina or even the anus when taking a big-bubble-butt girl from behind.
Really large, round cheeks do get in the way. But of course this is not a bad thing at all. In fact it is always much more pleasurable to do doggystyle with a big butt than a small butt; even if I can't reach the holes.

I actually LOVE "butt crack fucking" huge-booty girls. The feeling of burying my small cock in a deep deep deep butt crack is absolutely amazing - I don't even care if I don't reach her holes. Butt-crack fucking is great.

VJ

no sir u are not :)

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

VJ

Doing anything with a girl with a big butt is more fun, trust me- I've done both!

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A well protruding butt can cause a bit of an issue if you're averagely-endowed length-wise. Dated a girl with a 45" hip/ass measurement, and yes it was a case where her cheeks made penetration more difficult than if I was packing a few more inches....

Not in my experience from 20 years dating mostly black girls. Bubble butts are high, which means that when the woman is on all fours, the ass cheeks are up and out of the way and access to the vagine is unimpeded. Now if you're talking about a woman who just has a nasty, fat, flabby, saggy ass, then that's a whole different story.....but it's not a bubble butt story.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not in my experience from 20 years dating mostly black girls. Bubble butts are high, which means that when the woman is on all fours, the ass cheeks are up and out of the way and access to the vagine is unimpeded. Now if you're talking about a woman who just has a nasty, fat, flabby, saggy ass, then that's a whole different story.....but it's not a bubble butt story.

Exactly - bubble butts are fun; not flabby asses!

Here is a picture - my example of getting the right angle :biggrin1:

Attachments

Xdid1k

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all your responses. I agree with ignatius in that when my husband does me from behind my butt is out of the way and he has no problem getting deep inside me. I guess there is no correlation between having a bubble butt/wide hips, and being able to take it deep. It must just be genetics for me and lots of practice.

I did appreciate the pic from Kenny233. Anyone else have some of those to post? Maybe I can get my husband to snap a few of us for you all.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Well in my case, I can assure you the girl was far from a fat,flabby butt.

a horney bubble butt can take any thing that satisfy her man pussy hole