Can girls feel cum?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, I can feel your cock swell, I can feel it jerk and twitch, but I am usually so busy cuming myself that I can't feel it actually spurt out.
I can feel it though if i lay very still and concentrate, but thats rare :tongue:

I can also feel it when you cum all over my tits does that count?? :biggrin1:

Honey

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I can feel the cum in me, but like what wildhoney said, I'm too busy cumming or getting into it to think about it.

I also can very much feel it when you come on my chest, and I love it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can feel the contractions penis makes when cum...

And its nice to feel bellow the balls the cum entering the chanels as traveling to come out side too...but it happens to notice the action when my hands is in that exactly spot.

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife definitely feels me shooting my load inside her .... at least when isn't cumming at the same time. Just like I can feel her cum and squeeze my cock, at least when I'm not too horny ....
It happens that my cock is just too hard to feel the squeezing ;-)

I guess the answer to the question if girls can feel the cum is not a simple yes or no .... it depends on several factors:
- is the girl cumming too? (or close to cumming)
- is the guy a cumshooter or a dripper
- how much cum does the guy shoot/drip

naughty_girl

Experimental Member
Media
i can feel it when the pace changes and its usually harder and deeper and i can feel it throbbing.. and then of course when its taken out it feels a bit wetter! :wink:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
naughty_girl said:
and i can feel it throbbing..

I've heard a lot of women say this over the years, and it always fascinates me. Just wondering if that is something that is always there to some extent, more pronounced with certain guys and/or situations, better felt with certain sizes, or strictly based on hardness?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aplus said:
I've heard a lot of women say this over the years, and it always fascinates me. Just wondering if that is something that is always there to some extent, more pronounced with certain guys and/or situations, better felt with certain sizes, or strictly based on hardness?

same fascination here, and with a handjob too, how much can you feel the swelling and welling up inside, pulsating during the money shot? i too am quite distracted when i'm cumming, too much to tell if my hand is feeling anything, the cock has COMPLETELY taken over at that point:biggrin1:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The "thobbing" that i feel is the penis contracting and twitching (I guess )when it is cuming. More the movement the cock itself makes when it is cumming .

I can definately feel my husbands head swell up before he comes, ( his cock head is big with really pronounced ridges and gets REALY big just before he comes....I can always tell when he is going to cum as he sometimes hurts menwhen he drags it in and out fast.)

I tried last night to hold still and see if I could feel the liquid actually shoot out, alas no go.

Hubby shoots an average amount but not that far, like when we are fucking missonary and he pullsbout, it will hit my neck and chest....maybe bigger cummers you might feel the actual ejaculation more ?

( we always use rubber with other men so I have no idea )

:smile:

Honey

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight from the horses mouth, women can also feel the blood engorging your penis when it gets harder, that is, orally they can. Men can even fake ejaculations regularly with an erection during intercourse.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women tell me its a powerful, hot explosion deep inside of them...and it makes them cum instantly. I am a hard shooter and I cum BUCKETS...ala Peter North.

Alas...as much as I love to fill a woman up with my load...I wouldnt object to dishing it out all over Honey and MyDoubleD's...

...OB

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a large cummer and my girl always can feel the hot load of cum I shoot inside her. It is a mess when I pull out let me tell you! Occasionally I will take a lick and enjoy!

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex-wife used to lay there and count the shots as I was cumming.

"One, two, three, four......okay thats over"
It was a good indication the marriage was over too:cool:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can feel the contractions, then I feel it dripping out and under my buns.
We usually use a towel because the bed gets too wet, and more often than not it's on my side.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WildHoney said:
The "thobbing" that i feel is the penis contracting and twitching (I guess )when it is cuming. More the movement the cock itself makes when it is cumming .

I can definately feel my husbands head swell up before he comes, ( his cock head is big with really pronounced ridges and gets REALY big just before he comes....I can always tell when he is going to cum as he sometimes hurts menwhen he drags it in and out fast.)

I tried last night to hold still and see if I could feel the liquid actually shoot out, alas no go.

Hubby shoots an average amount but not that far, like when we are fucking missonary and he pullsbout, it will hit my neck and chest....maybe bigger cummers you might feel the actual ejaculation more ?

( we always use rubber with other men so I have no idea )

:smile:

Honey

My wife can tell when I am about to ejaculate but can't feel the cum until it drips out.