can i stimulate my boyfriends prostate and make him cum?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by my_cub_is_sexy, Jul 12, 2010.

1. my_cub_is_sexy

my_cub_is_sexy New Member

im just curious as to whether or not i can stimulate my boyfriends prostate enough to make him cum simply by fucking him hard, and hitting his prostate?

any particular positions that would achieve this? im 7, average size.

can anyone PLEASE tell me how i can do this and give him the ultimate orgasm without him having to touch himself??

2. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

I have prostate toys. I am not gay. But I love em.
    They enhance, for me.. never made me cum by themselves.

3. HISurfer

HISurfer New Member

Albums:
    My first BF used to make me cum from fucking me doggie style. He was about 7 or 7 1/2'' and would just give me long slow strokes and i would always cum. I've never had it with any guys since. but they haven't been that large either. Good Luck. Sounds like a lucky boy!

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    practice your deep penetration...kiss him on neck..make love to him..have him determine the position that works for him...and ENJOY.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dam, I think you're so cool. More straight guys should just be as comfortable as you. Respect

6. shaved7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    i also have prostate toys, but i've never had them give me a "hands-free" orgasm, although it does intensify everything

7. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Absolutely. My wife is a nurse and can make me cum hands free. It is one of the most intense cum shots I ever do. We don't do this that much, but when it do, it is really something else.

8. Jay1074

Gold Member

Albums:
    A few words of caution before relentlessly assaulting your boyfriends prostate with a hard jabby poke fuck... not every guy's prostate is the same as the next guy's. Some guys might get off by a hard fuck like you described but I certainly wouldn't. What works for me are long slow strokes that just glance against the prostate... usually doggie style or the spooning position help to get the right angle but even missionary works depending on the angle of your hardon. The trick is to just rub it slightly with your dick. The prostate is incredibly sensative and can be over stimulated to the point of pain if you poke and prod it too roughly and/or too directly. I speak from experience but then again... this is just me. My prostate might be a bit more sensative.

Just go slow and ask questions about what is happening.

9. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, I think you should go slow and work his ass with your fingers to take him there...then fuck him when he is really hot and warmed up and ready for you

10. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

I have never cum from prostate stimulation alone but I do have some anal toys and they make orgasms much more powerful. Also my girlfriend has learnt the fine art of slipping a finger or toy in while she blows me. It is probably the finest orgasm in the world to cum in a warm mouth with a toy in your ass!

11. my_cub_is_sexy

my_cub_is_sexy New Member

anyone else got any tips??

12. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

it depends. whilst a lot of guys can experience pleasure from the prostate being stimulated, not everybody can orgasm from it.

it's also depends on how sensitive a guy's prostate is.

13. whatadork

whatadork New Member

I've tried prostate stuff before and... I just don't know man. I hear about how great it feels and it makes me comfortable and I pump myself up about the idea and I tried it out using my own fingers and... it's just not for me. It doesn't hurt. It just doesn't feel good either. It just feels pretty neutral to me.

I read about it again and I thought "hmmmm maybe I'm doing it wrong" and I tried it again a few years later and... yeah just doesn't do anything for me as far as I can tell.

14. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Let's hear more about those toys that enhance.

15. buckythepony

buckythepony New Member

guess I am unique -- but I can cum just from getting fucked when my top is punching my prostrate.

hands free.

feels amazing.

16. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

punching?

17. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    I believe the answer to the original question is you may be able to. It is possible for some guys to cum just from prostate being stimulated; I also believe that not all guys can cum this way. It also depends on your technique as a top, experiment, work together and you might find the right combination.

But my advice for all things sexual, don't make the end goal paramount. Enjoy the exploration and journey towards that goal, just like life often the journey is more rewarding then the final destination!

18. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

good point Mark!

19. cheyboi69

cheyboi69 New Member

How can me and my boyfren achieve this? First of all we don't even know where to start. when he fucks me i pre-cum. why is that??? And do how i (orhim) know when his cock is rubbing it and what position is best? i tried finding his prostate with my fingers once while giving him head but i couldn't feel anything inside of him????? Help!!! we are lost and we want to enjoy thr prostate sensation!

20. farmhand

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    apparently does entirely depend on the "recipient." I just do not care for being fucked -- have tolerated it when especially want to "give" to another and I know it f-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-s to good to do the fucking, but I don't enjoy MY "feeling" of a dick up my butt. Yet have a regular fuckbuddy who LOVE having my dick up him and says he can feel my dick rubbing his prostate. I know when (even last week) having physician do prostate digital probe, I don't really care for the finger up the butt, although it is "interesting" as he presses on the prostate and feels like my dick is about to or is dropping a wad of precum (likely "know" just how to press/knows what he's feeling for/hardness, resistance, or such). But a dick up me doesn't do that.