can people see your nipples through your shirt???

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure about mine, but I have 3.2mm bars through each of them so I wouldnt be surprised if people could see them... be even better when I hit 5mm! :D

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a guy at my work that I can see thru his shirts... makes me crazy..... its so hot! I've always known that working on them make them bigger - are some men just born with big nips?

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine show thru like t shirts, polos, light weight sweatshirts, some dress shirts without breast pockets. I even with a t-shirt on under dress there are times I show. I don't mind them showing, I worked to get them sticking out, and just recently got them pierced so sure they show quite well now. I do not make it a habit to check myself out in the mirror. I admit I enjoy seeing an impressive deck of pecs on guys with thier nip location noticable. If I really like it and I feel the gentleman will appreciate it I give him a compliment while walking by at certain times. That just blew one guy away when I did it to him in a store, he showed a grin and his eyes just lit up, and he actually thanked me for noticing and the compliment.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nipples were always kinda big (for a guy. Pierced nipples enlarge because of the formation of scar tissue. I had a couple of piercings through each nipple for many years, and my nipples are very big now. I only have one smallish ring in one of my nipples these days, but they are still large and stand out about 10mm or so when erect, so when I'm wearing a tight shirt my nipples are very obvious.

mine tend to show through two layers not erect but the outline. (in a sub-conscious manner it does bother me a bit...I guess it's a bit of a new thing to see guy's nipples showing through their shirts you know.)

ioio1805

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like a broad-chest young men with puffy areolas and stick out nipples. So sexyyyy.....-)). Who else like these guys ?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like my sig states, I was blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits*; they are highly visible through a shirt.

*For anyone unaware, that's a quote from when Bette Midler was funny.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been told this. I wear a lot T-shirt type shirts. I don't really give a shit, and if somebody gives me a hard time, I tell them to fuck off. if that doesn't work, I ask them if they are gay, and that usuallys stops the bs.