can people see your nipples through your shirt???

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This questuion is mainly for the guys on here straight and gay......People have brought it to my attention that sometimes they can see my nipples or at least the outlines of them through my shirt, it does not bother me it seem to bother some of my friends though which is funny to me......Has anybody ever told u guys that they can see your nipples lol Just curious
A few times this has happened to me:smile: I have a friend who gets turned on when he sees it.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This questuion is mainly for the guys on here straight and gay......People have brought it to my attention that sometimes they can see my nipples or at least the outlines of them through my shirt, it does not bother me it seem to bother some of my friends though which is funny to me......Has anybody ever told u guys that they can see your nipples lol Just curious
Nope. But I can see them through polo shirts.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes my nips get a bit perky and they can be seen. Mybf and some friends point this out, sometimes I dont mind, other times I get a bit self conscious.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I've got a business shirt made of thin cotton material called 'voile' and when I've got my jacket off my nipple rings and tattoos can be seen. My rings show through most tight shirts. Never wear an undershirt (which we call a 'vest' in UK).

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine kinda show and i don't even think they're that big. i usually wear undershirts even in 107 degree dallas heat.

but yea, its kinda gross if theres too much knips showin

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine don't show unless they're erect, and i like that look all the time when my shirt is off cause it makes my pecs seem larger & more defined, but not when i have a shirt on, unless I'm horny and on the verge of getting romantic. On the other hand, as i think nipples are super hot, I'd like to have mine be plump and meaty enough like some guys' are, to where the entire nipple, areola and all, is raised just enough to show through a tee even when they're not erect -- THAT'S a REAL hot look

Last edited:

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sadly my nipple piercing does not show through my clothes :( I wish it did....but you can see it in my gallery along with my navel piercing

Dickalmighty

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Newark, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In most of my tshirts, tanks and now some fitted thermal shirts you can see my nipples. I've always had perky nips since I was a early teen. Now that I bodybuild my nips show up very easy cause I have big pecs. I think if a guy has a athletic to big muscle body it's hot to see them. It just shows your endowed there. And being large in other places not just your dick can be a blessing too

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have big nipples for a guy, almost always show. I always jokingly call them my "dinner plate nipples". haha