Can str8 men get bj's from men?

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been around a long time and in my experience...
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio...:rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with someone labeling me "bisexual" based on my earlier admission. However, I do not think it is accurate, since I am not attracted to men. My sexual orientation is toward women. The fact that under certain circumstances I am comfortable with getting head from a guy does not change that basic fact. Either way, it's no biggie.

B_HeartsAfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh do tell!
C.B.:saevil:

There's nothing to tell. Just look at his posts about white and black men with huge cocks and how he finds men sexy yet lists himself as 100% "straight". If he were really a straight/heterosexual guy he would not be saying how hot these men are and how sexy they look and how much he wants them.

Last edited:

B_HeartsAfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I don't have a problem with someone labeling me "bisexual" based on my earlier admission. However, I do not think it is accurate, since I am not attracted to men. My sexual orientation is toward women. The fact that under certain circumstances I am comfortable with getting head from a guy does not change that basic fact. Either way, it's no biggie.

That's just denial talking. You are at least sexually attracted to men even if you do lie about it or convince yourself otherwise, since if you were not sexually attracted to men at all like you claim you would not be having sex with them or be getting blown by men. If you are so "straight" and heterosexual, or your orientation is somehow all about women what are you doing getting blown by men? :rolleyes:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This issue always seems to cause so much turbulence.

I can't speak for anyone other than me, so if anyone disagrees with what I am about to say, don't get too upset. It's just my thoughts on the matter.

There is NO doubt in my mind that I am 100% gay. I can't even look at the nude female form much less get hot over it.

But if I switched this question around, a gay man getting a BJ from a str8 woman. Would I be able to go through with it?

The truth is, when I was a teenager, I always knew I was gay. All of my friends knew as well and all was fine. However, one of my friends did have a sexual attraction to me. We agreed that although I was gay, that it would be okay if I stripped and jerked off for her.

This is autosexual behavior. I was a horny teenager in the early 90's who needed something. And since I knew she liked my crotch, it worked. But from this day I have no doubt that I am still 100% gay.

Would I have let her blow me? Probably. By the time I got those silk boxers off and my piece was rigid as hell, it would have been hard to deny a BJ from her even though I never felt anything towards girls.

Now, I dont want every straight boy messaging me and telling me it's different because it's much more taboo for a straight guy to engage in oral sex with another guy than for a str8 girl to suck a gay guy. I know that. But, at the time, I really wanted a bj so I would have taken it from her if it was offered. However, right now, if I girl suggested it, I would say no.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's nothing to tell. Just look at his posts about white and black men with huge cocks and how he finds men sexy yet lists himself as 100% "straight". If he were really a straight/heterosexual guy he would not be saying how hot these men are and how sexy they look and how much he wants them.

It was a purely salacious response; no reply necessary.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This labeling thing gets so confusing and unhelpful. In the right situation, anyone will do anything. As far as, "does getting head from a gay man make you gay?" Absolutely not. And I'm willing to try to prove it to any of you hot straight guys out there... lol.
Garg MAn

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well im gay and u kno i woudnt mind a woman sucking me off lol
i can assure u have absolutly no intrest in boobs or pussies its just a blowy is a blowy
right?

That's just denial talking. You are at least sexually attracted to women even if you do lie about it or convince yourself otherwise, since if you were not sexually attracted to women at all like you claim you would not be having sex with them or be getting blown by women. If you are so "gay" and homosexual, or your orientation is somehow all about men what are you doing getting blown by women?

I hope the absurdity and over-simplicity of the above line of argument is now readily apparent. :biggrin1:

well im gay and u kno i woudnt mind a woman sucking me off lol
i can assure u have absolutly no intrest in boobs or pussies its just a blowy is a blowy
right?

I'm a gay male and I have no desire to get sucked by a woman at all and let's face it men know what they are doing while women probably do not! :wink:

Media
Ultimately the only person here that is robbed of any kind of reward or personal growth is the individual that uses denial as a mean to avoid dealing with the reasons for his/her own sexual proclivities.

Living an authentic life (to thine own self be true) is in itself it's own reward. It is YOUR life, be happy with your decisions to participate in what ever gets you off. If you are a man and you like sex with both men and women, just enjoy yourself and leave the labels on the backs of those over priced shirts at Barney's.

Be yourself, be true to that. People are going to judge/hate/dislike you no matter what you do. Might as well enjoy yourself, denial about the reasons why you take a particular kinds of pleasures in life is just toxic.

Safe, sane fun I say.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pendlum, maybe I come off strong, but I appreciate all views, and everyone is as entitled to theirs as I am, no more no less. Agree or disagree, on whatever points, I think it's progressive to share and hear each others views in any case. I disagree that there are only three sexual categories that people have to slot into and that there are certain inexecusable methods with which to do so, but that is just my opinion and outlook.

Dxjnorto, tell me about it, some people are beyond fucking confused!

Just remember though people...according to some popularly held logic;
The next time you eat junk food, even if it is just twice in a week, no matter how great your body is...this instantly makes you fat!
If you ever try weed or other recreational drugs, you must be a drug addict!
When you buy a red car out of necessity or just for a change, when your ideal is blue, you automatically are a red car lover!
If you ever fail to get a hard on, you are forever impotent!
Next time you binge drink, you're an alcoholic for life!
If you date someone of your own race, you must be at least somewhat elitist!

Think about it!

EDIT (sorry I missed one page of comments I wanted to respond to)

WideAndDeep, I support your right to take advantage of simple horny fun, whoever it may be with, when the opportunities arise, without being shoved from one pidgeon hole to the other.

JacobFox, I really like your tentative means of expression, and you raise an interesting point by mention of autosexuality...that is definitely something that should be considered in this thread, and I have been trying to cover it myself. Also, I giggled at "she liked my crotch"...I think she may have liked it's contents a whole lot more!

Sexplease, I agree to a degree, wanting to cum does not apply to gender, it is wanting to cum with someone that can/does. Like I've said in previous posts, sometimes a bust is a bust, and to some people at certain times it's not important who drags it out of them!

Scottredleter, that was fucking funny!

Oh Yeah, very politely put views, and agreed...I encourage any journey that leads from denial, while it is difficult for some people to self-diagnose or even overcome this obstacle.

Last edited:

Nope. If a guy is heterosexual or straight he's not going to have sex with men or want it, and even if he does try it he's not going to like it or be able to enjoy it like he only does with women.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lol another dude like you. Straight men don't let other males blow them. That is what straight means. So if you are comfortable letting another man suck your dick then you aren't straight no matter what you try to claim.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. If a guy is heterosexual or straight he's not going to have sex with men or want it, and even if he does try it he's not going to like it or be able to enjoy it like he only does with women.

Lol the guy enjoying it as much as he enjoys it from a female has nothing to do with what heterosexuality means. A straight male by definition is only attracted too and only has sexual contact with females. So if a male has any type of sexual contact voluntarily with another man he isn't straight.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, even though some will argue that no straight man will let another man suck his cock. I believe otherwise. I honestly believe straight men would obviously prefer a woman, but can get so horny that they definitely will allow a man to suck them off. I imagine in the heat and intensity of a horned up moment a straight guy probably only cares about a warm, wet mouth wrapped around his throbbing cock.

Several years ago I had a very seemingly straight guy stand shoulder to shoulder with me and say he didn't care whose mouth it was, just tell him which way to turn his zipper.. I think he suspected I was gay and was more than willing to dump his hot cum down my throat. He was quite hot too.

Just my opinion.