Can str8 men get bj's from men?

WAlumberjack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For my two cents, I don't think there necessarily needs to be a label associated with the action. I love receiving oral, because I love seeing the other person enjoy what they are doing; women or men. I get turned on by showing off and knowing that people are attracted to me. I've never really thought of myself as gay or bisexual, but just generally go with the flow. I don't care what label you give yourself, just enjoy what you're doing.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might not have the desire for it, however, if you caught a man's head between your legs giving you a blow job, would you stop him? That's the real question here. If the act had already begun, and it was a male doing it, would you stop him?

QUOTE]

Back to an old thread.People dont' get between my legs by chance.:rolleyes:And yes I would stop him.I've stopped my own wife when the moment was not right!:rolleyes:

Pleasurer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have completely str8 identity, but I have had great blow jobs from guys....like it a lot, I don't suck myself...But no labels, gay people (or the gay communities) are so keen in labels...

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We are arguing definitions not activity. I really don't see that having your cock sucked by anybody changes your orientation.

I personally think that a man who has engaged in a sexual with another man is just that - a man who has engaged in a sexual activity with another man. I homosexual or bisexual has to identify as that. I have laid bricks but I am not by any stretch of the imagination a bricklayer.

Close you eyes and what difference does it really make who is sucking your cock?

Any guy that has sex with men even getting blown by another guy is at least bisexual or gay. I have been told that only prison and rape do not count. I am heterosexual and I have never had nor wanted sex with men at all. I'm not attracted to men at all only women.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Just wondering if the same sex situation arose, what if a "straight guy" was sent to prizon for 15 years etc, and after years of wanking alone, they got the chance of a BJ and all the other guys were getting it, would you say NO?, i've known a few guys who have been in prison and had sex with other men and then carried on back into their heterosexual life with women when on the outside.

Wouldn't it depend on the situation?

Just wondering if the same sex situation arose, what if a "straight guy" was sent to prizon for 15 years etc, and after years of wanking alone, they got the chance of a BJ and all the other guys were getting it, would you say NO?, i've known a few guys who have been in prison and had sex with other men and then carried on back into their heterosexual life with women when on the outside.

Wouldn't it depend on the situation?

If that happened to me I'd rather masturbate alone and fantasize about women than have sex with a man. There's simply no attraction there to men. I have been told that rape and prison sex do not count.

Notice how all of the gay and bisexual men, and closet cases who call themselves "straight" but are anything but that, are saying how a man can get his cock sucked and still be straight? :rolleyes: Women use all sorts of things as dildos and this does not make them lesbian. Phil you are not even heterosexual. If you are straight you do not have sex with men at all and you do not get sucked by men, give men a blowjob, and you do not get fucked or fuck men. If you do these things you are bisexual or gay. If they happen to you in prison or you are raped or something then it does not count. Anyway if these men are so "straight" what are they doing having a man suck their cock instead of a woman? I'm heterosexual and I have never once wanted sex with a man and that includes getting oral sex from a man. I love getting blowjobs from women though. :wink:

Media
Notice how all of the gay and bisexual men, and closet cases who call themselves "straight" but are anything but that, are saying how a man can get his cock sucked and still be straight? :rolleyes: Women use all sorts of things as dildos and this does not make them lesbian. Phil you are not even heterosexual. If you are straight you do not have sex with men at all and you do not get sucked by men, give men a blowjob, and you do not get fucked or fuck men. If you do these things you are bisexual or gay. If they happen to you in prison or you are raped or something then it does not count. Anyway if these men are so "straight" what are they doing having a man suck their cock instead of a woman? I'm heterosexual and I have never once wanted sex with a man and that includes getting oral sex from a man. I love getting blowjobs from women though. :wink:

Exactly. By DEFINITION, straight men don't enjoy sex with other men, actively seek it out for pleasure, etc. Well said.

What I find to be both hilarious and sad is how a lot of guys on here will, on the one hand, make the argument that "labels don't matter" and "sexuality if fluid" yet at the same time swear up and down that they're straight and not bi or gay. You can't have it both ways as it's an either / or proposition.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Same old discussion. I feel you can decide to do something out of curiousity--doesn't matter what it is--doesn't change your orientation at all. But then I suppose if you like it and repeat, that may be a different story. Every guy has his male crush somewhere. Isn't that what the whole sports hero worship thing is about? The two may never meet in person. I mean you have to get it up with another guy to do anything sexual. Well, not necessarily. That's the whole bit about curiousity, but I don't find it perverted. Like Phil says, guys have been known to fuck just about anything. Is fucking a guy more perverted than fucking a farm animal? I don't think so. I'm not recommending fucking a farm animal, but boy I did have one horny day looking at the rear end of a young female horse one day when I was about 18 or 19. Don't know what possessed me. I'm glad that passed.

I've always been primarily gay, so my story is probably different, but I've never been out and out gay or attracted to a gay lifestyle, so maybe not so different. Men can be and are sometimes very beautiful. Can you say you never looked into the face of a man, say with a really striking eye color or some other characteristic you found striking or fascinating, and had a hard time not staring?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exactly. By DEFINITION, straight men don't enjoy sex with other men, actively seek it out for pleasure, etc. Well said.

<snip>

Actually, it is fairly obvious from all the admonisions, only recently repealled laws, taboos and social pressure to conform that most men would enjoy sex with another man (well, a free blow job anyway). If they didn't, there simply wouldn't be such a fuss about it.

In most of the world a man is only considered "gay" if he's receptive.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This is pretty obviously the latest incarnation of LargePenis46, etc. The irony is, he's now claiming to be straight! LOL.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If that happened to me I'd rather masturbate alone and fantasize about women than have sex with a man. There's simply no attraction there to men. I have been told that rape and prison sex do not count.

"prision sex does not count" ????? WHY?

I'm gay and if I were imprisioned with women for 20 years I'm fairly confident that that I would never willingly have sex with one of those women.

I do not see women that way at all!!! I love sucking cock, being fed cock, hunting for cock, playing with cock... can't get that locked up with nothing butch snatch!

prison sex does count!! but so what, you're hot for girls but you've played with dudes too in tough times - ooooo so painful to the ego.

3floors

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, str8 is a civilization label. No one is 100% anything.
Don't worry about it, thinking about it too much will ruin it for you.
It's cool that you exist and can admit enjoying giving BJ's, you will have lots of supporters on this site.

D_Polyxena Pasties

Just Browsing
Media
I would like if it turned him on, he kept an erection, enjoyed it, & came.... he's at least bi sexual. Sex is A LOT mental, I don't think a 110% straight men could maintain a stiffy if another man was blowing him. So thus, if he liked it.... something is going on there! =D

Same old discussion. I feel you can decide to do something out of curiousity--doesn't matter what it is--doesn't change your orientation at all. But then I suppose if you like it and repeat, that may be a different story. Every guy has his male crush somewhere. Isn't that what the whole sports hero worship thing is about? The two may never meet in person. I mean you have to get it up with another guy to do anything sexual. Well, not necessarily. That's the whole bit about curiousity, but I don't find it perverted. Like Phil says, guys have been known to fuck just about anything. Is fucking a guy more perverted than fucking a farm animal? I don't think so. I'm not recommending fucking a farm animal, but boy I did have one horny day looking at the rear end of a young female horse one day when I was about 18 or 19. Don't know what possessed me. I'm glad that passed.

I've always been primarily gay, so my story is probably different, but I've never been out and out gay or attracted to a gay lifestyle, so maybe not so different. Men can be and are sometimes very beautiful. Can you say you never looked into the face of a man, say with a really striking eye color or some other characteristic you found striking or fascinating, and had a hard time not staring?

I've never been &quot;curious&quot; about sex with another man since that would make me gay or bisexual like you. I'm straight I'm sorry to disappoint you but I've never had sex with a man and I'm not sexually attracted to them. It seems like too many men use the excuse that they are curious or experimenting when they are having sex with men and are just trying to hold onto the idea of being heterosexual when they are not straight men at all. As far as the sports hero thing goes just because you have a role model or someone like that who is male, it does not mean that you are sexually attracted to them. I can tell if a guy is handsome or good looking but this does not mean that I want to have any sex at all with him. I do not get crushes on men like you wrote about getting. I remember asking my gay brother when he first came out if he's attracted to women at all and he told me how he can tell if a woman is beautiful or good looking but he is not sexually attracted to women at all. The whole excuse of &quot;Well sex with men just happened once or twice and it was just oral sex, I did not give head!&quot; means nothing. It defies all logic and if a man really is heterosexual he never would have had any sex at all with any men at all in the first place.

Actually, it is fairly obvious from all the admonisions, only recently repealled laws, taboos and social pressure to conform that most men would enjoy sex with another man (well, a free blow job anyway). If they didn't, there simply wouldn't be such a fuss about it.

In most of the world a man is only considered &quot;gay&quot; if he's receptive.

You're wrong. I'm straight and I don't have sex with men and I do not want it and this has nothing to do with laws, or taboos being lifted, social pressure, or anything like that. I'm heterosexual and I'm not into men sexually just like how you are gay and you are not into women. I do not want any sex at all with a man even a free blowjob like you claim. A guy can call himself heterosexual but if he's having receptive oral sex or masturbating, or having other types of sex with another man he's not heterosexual but he's really bisexual or gay but just thinks that he's straight or he is in denial about his true sexuality. It's called being a closet case. I don't like how some gay and bisexual men think that EVERY single guy secretly wants sex with men or somehow does when it's not true. I'm straight and I have never wanted sex with a man. Gay and bisexual men who think that all men secretly or really do want sex with men are just deluding themselves and only wish that it was true. Besides if most men are as you claim are really secretly bisexual why aren't you?