Can you describe a prostate orgasm

D_mvn87c2m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's like a spontaneous orgasm. When my bf fucks me, his dick rubs my prostate. He's 9" and very thick, but I've had smaller guys give me the same experience. In addition to rubbing the prostate, I think you have to be really in the moment. It feels like a great intense orgasm, but it turns my guy on so much. He loves the idea that his dick gave me an orgasm without me even touching my dick.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Imagine the guy with his cock inside you (that alone is agreat feeling), then imagine all the precum that oozes out while he's fucking you, and then imagine what ten orgasms would feel like at one time. That's about it.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Generally how far in from the opening is the prostate, or can I use my finger to do the same and get the orgasm you describe.

I can google and I'll get a graphic and cut away but really, it's only anatomical pics. Share what the real deal in getting this orgasm is. I don't have access to a dick and mine certainly will not do it. Thanks

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's the most intense orgasm I ever experience, and it's better when using edging techniques to get close to orgasm then backing off over and over. When you work the prostate, either with finger(s), toys or a cock, you really tighten it up and stimulate the gland. When you cun, the spasms are super intense and mind-blowing. It really doesn't take a big dick to be honest. Think about when your doctor examines you, he's just sticking in his fingers. It's about finding the right angle and relaxing and enjoying it. When I top, I try to be really communicative with the bottom to help him achieve this. When you find a guy's spot, he usually blows in no time. You'd be surprised the number of guys who don't understand their own basic anatomy.

When you work the prostate, you can squeeze out more semen because the prostate is closer to the seminal vesicles which produces most of it, so cum loads tend to be much larger with prostate play, especially when edging. You can also "milk" a guy with prostate play several times consecutively to orgasm.

I have a fuck buddy and we trade off on this sometimes and spend most of the day servicing each other. Most guys have what the French call "la petite mort" (the little death) after cumming, were you just kind of wilt and are useless for a while. If you stimulate the prostate, you can help shorten this period and force a guy back into the game faster. Stimulating that walnut sized gland can be really intense after cumming a few times to the point of a painful pleasure when you cum...the best result is to cum so many times that you shoot blanks. I've cum six times over several hours, but only if someone is working my prostate with their finger or toy. You can get toys with mild electical current to take it even to the next level. This is something I want to try.

Have fun!

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've tried this a few times with my fiancee. Haven't had much luck, but I hope to 'find it' some day. I'm going to start trying on my own, but she is very knowledgeable about both sides of the anatomy equation... I'm starting to wonder if I'm one of those guys that this doesn't work for.

Any feedback on that point?

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Generally how far in from the opening is the prostate, or can I use my finger to do the same and get the orgasm you describe.

I can google and I'll get a graphic and cut away but really, it's only anatomical pics. Share what the real deal in getting this orgasm is. I don't have access to a dick and mine certainly will not do it. Thanks

I find that it's almost perfectly the length of your finger deep.

1. Insert finger from the front ( use my middle finger bc it's longest)

2. Press toward the back of your dick., often its easier to find when jerking off bc that makes it more sensitive to getting touched.

3. You're searching for a bulb about the size of a large cherry, it has a slight valley down the center. (Generally you'll need to bend your finger forward)

4. Play.... (when you're extra hard or close to cumming, the prostate gets hard too)

5. Repeat. :wank: LoL.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomdean34

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jjsjr I just emailed those instructions to my gf, guess whos getting prostrate orgasms when shes back from work ;) thanks buddy

LOL... let us all know how it goes! :biggrin1:

*** PS: Don't be afraid to take time to find it for yourself too, so that you can have total control over the experience. ***

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It the most erotically intense feeling you can experience. Everything moves. You body pulses, your heart rate increases and you feel your veins through out your body working. You're body goes numb for a quick second. And all you experience is something you can't describe. Your thighs get tight, You start arching your own back backwards and the intense feeling from your waist to your toes gives you the feeling of riding on a roller coaster. You can't talk and are in a state of total bliss. You feel a part of your body tense up at the last moment and you begin to cum.

Even this doesn't begin to accurately describe the pleasure.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
It the most erotically intense feeling you can experience. Everything moves. You body pulses, your heart rate increases and you feel your veins through out your body working. You're body goes numb for a quick second. And all you experience is something you can't describe. Your thighs get tight, You start arching your own back backwards and the intense feeling from your waist to your toes gives you the feeling of riding on a roller coaster. You can't talk and are in a state of total bliss. You feel a part of your body tense up at the last moment and you begin to cum.

Even this doesn't begin to accurately describe the pleasure.

Ditto here. I also would to add that just before and during the orgasm, I have a feeling of loosing control of my self which adds much to the experience.

D

deleted300444

if standing/squatting, it makes your leggs buckle at the knees. and then you are done!