Can You Feel Semen Being Ejaculated in the Vagina?

adrianarmstrong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually can't feel it, however one guy stands out...his semen burned like hell. I don't know how to explain it, but when he shot his load it was like someone lit the inside of my pussy on fire.

Hi Diamond,
Just curious... did you like, or dislike that?

Thanks

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Diamond,
Just curious... did you like, or dislike that?

Thanks

I love it when a long term lover cums inside me, however with this particular person we had been dating for over 6 months ( used condoms religiously) then got tested, and when he shot his load, it burned like hell. ( it was not pleasant). We continued to use condoms for another 6 months, but the relationship fizzled out on it's own.

Nucemgd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my gf says she can feel my dick twitch when I cum but not the cum per se

unless of course I'm the second guy and in that case there's a lot there!

j/k

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel fuller, especially if it's a guy who produces lots of cum, and the friction lessens. I like it when they stay in me for a while and stir it around, although obviously not a good idea if you're not in a monogamous relationship/relying on a condom for birth control/ etc etc... :eek:)

adrianarmstrong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel fuller, especially if it's a guy who produces lots of cum, and the friction lessens. I like it when they stay in me for a while and stir it around, although obviously not a good idea if you're not in a monogamous relationship/relying on a condom for birth control/ etc etc... :eek:)

Although the "danger" so-to-speak could be a turn on....

I know I'd be turned on if another man dropped a load in my s/o without birth control. Naturally, I would like to be the one that "stirs it around" and of course, I'd have to contribute also.... :)

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
I don't feel anything except my organism, the penis jerking inside; and the moaning of me and and him moaning when he's ejaculating.
I wonder how it feels though too...
*Me Thinks*

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thicker the cock, the more I feel it. When I'm stretched it feels very warm and wet if there is a large amount of ejaculate, as it's closer to my vaginal walls. It's the moment when I feel closest to my partner during sex, when I'm looking into his eyes and he is cumming. As with MB, I feel it then running out and it actually feels erotic to me (as it drips down my anus (especially if we are in missionary).

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to have to go off of what Diamond said. Typically, I can't 'feel' the cum itself shoot inside me.. but on occassion sometimes the it will leave me with a tingly feeling.. not so much of a burning.. it's hard to express whether it's a good or bad sensation but it always takes me by suprise. Super semen?

Either way, I'm all for a guy coming where ever he likes to... but nothings sexier than letting him cum in you.

(The mess afterwards is a pain in the ass though.)

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually when i cum outside of a vagina it makes a squirting noise, never heard it inside a vagina... :p

mwaz8

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think any woman can feel the semen.
Those claiming to have felt the semen are simply telling pure lies.
I have had a couple of sexual experiences with a number of girls.I 'd ask each if at all she felt me 'cum'.None ever gave me an affirmitive 'YES'.