can you make yourself come without..

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
At that age when everthing stated working I use to push at the base of my penis in the shower and one day to my suprise I felt something inside and then oh wow stuff cam out of my dick and I felt so good. I can still do that pushing on the base of sharft but I have to be real horny

I can cum without touching my cock at all.

I get myself hard, and then with lots of twisting and pulling of my nipples, and with great concentration....I can make myself cum within a few minutes.

It's a completely different type of orgasm feeling than an orgasm with pressure around the shaft. It's pretty fun, let me tell you what.

I've amazed a few women and men with this talent.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I have a good hard one to ride then I don't need to even touch my dick to get a load off.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can just hold my cock at the base and just shake it and cum... I actually almost NEVER touch my glans and seldom touch my head... I have some strange masturbation habits and usually like to edge or do some sort of tantric masturbation and cockplay. But when I do cum... I like to grab my cock at the base and shake it up and down... kind of weird I know... but it feels good...

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
... I actually almost NEVER touch my glans and seldom touch my head... ..

I am the same, I usually cum without stroking my head - just the first 7" of my shaft and ideally let my nuts swing about a lot.
I can cum by working my glans but don't usually.

Franky

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can roll the lower lip of my foreskin between my thumb and index finger and achieve orgasm. But then that involves tugging on the frenulum, which is the most sensitive part anyway. If I use this technique, I can edge for a long time, and when I finally cum I've rubbed the area to where it's quite raw and sensitive, almost painful but in a good way.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
can you make yourself come without touching the head/glans of your penis? whos up for the challenge?

Yes, in several ways: by getting in position to self-suck can do it before it reaches my mouth....prostate massage always works...engaging in one way oral sex can do it...getting fucked always works.:tongue: :smile: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can cum by just manipulating my nuts. The first time I ever came was this way. I didn't even know the dick was involved. Anybody else like this?