LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can cum by just manipulating my nuts. The first time I ever came was this way. I didn't even know the dick was involved. Anybody else like this?

Yes guy, if the area between the balls and asshole (taint) is included in the massage, it happens for me too. I find my balls/taint are increasingly becoming very much of a hot spot.:tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have to touch my head either to cum... gues that makes more sensitive ;)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I have also been able to ejaculate without touching the glans and/or penis head. I grasp the base of my penis and flip it back and forth or up and down and eventually the sperm can be shot out. This, like all other forms of masturbation is exciting.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can you make yourself come without touching the head/glans of your penis? whos up for the challenge?
I've done this several times over the years. I can actually do this without touching my penis at all (now why is nobody surprised?). It's usually just a matter of getting turned on enough by a person or the thought of them and focussing entirely on them for a sustained time and then it just happens. Towards the end as I am starting towards the seconds just before pre-cum I switch gears and concentrate mainly on my own penis and then it just happens. (a helpful hint for this fun is to keep the eyes closed--the lack of outside visuals seems to aide and abet the ejaculation and even somewhat enhance the experience.) There is also some squeezing of the ass muscles going on during the process which may be the key--

YES I CAN !! I NEVER GET HARD AND ALWAYS CUM WITHOUT TOUCHING MYSELF NEITHER I NEED TO GET PENETRETED..JUST USING MY MIND.. !!!
i bet nobody can do something similar :)

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unless you hit the "sweet spot", right on the underside of the head on the right hand side of the V,.....It ain't gonna happen!

Actually, Industrial, the "sweet spot" is the cluster of nerve endings where the frenulum was attached to the shaft, and physiologically it's essentially in the middle, just below the glans cleft. Your right-sidedness would seem to be your individual case, perhaps? (See Mr._dB's comment, Link 15). But you certainly bring up a very pertinent question: Are there other men with a similar "sweetspot-sidedness"? That would be highly interesting to know. ~ As for the impossibility of masturbating to ejaculation without touching the sweet spot (or frenulum), as you claim, I can't say from my own experience, since I'm not able to do hands-free at all.....

AyooCee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few times. I have to be really horny and not have jacked off in a while. Once I was really horny and I put a cock ring and it was perfect size. I just played with my nipples for a few seconds and I cummed fast and a big load.

Reactions: trypod8907