Can you stick your penis in a toilet paper roll?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no I can´t!

I was about to call bullshit on all of you, until I saw this picture. Where the heck do you get such tiny toilet paper rolls? Do they sell them at stores for men who are insecure about the size of their wangs along with 5" rulers, extra slim beer cans, and medium sized Trojan XLs? The TP rolls in my house are huge, and though I haven't actually tried, erect I'm pretty sure I could squeeze into one. I also don't believe for a second there's any here other than a minuscule handful that could not.

Indiana Edison

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I can squeeze into one if I tried, but it wouldnt be pleasant. Are they they same width as normal condoms, or a little wider?

And I am calling out 'NineInchCock_160IQ' on hypocrisy, calling people insecure yet he puts his fucking IQ in his name?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
And I am calling out 'NineInchCock_160IQ' on hypocrisy, calling people insecure yet he puts his fucking IQ in his name?

That's funny.

I'm curious as to the size of the toilet rolls others have used - are American rolls much smaller than in the UK?
When I say curious, I actually mean I'm bored, but I'd still like to know.

Reactions: diver6

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another dwarf size roll. What the hell?

I think what they mean is that they can't stick it in with ease.

Even though my girth is 5.25", I can't EASILY slide my dick into a TP roll. I have to squeeze it and twist back and forth kinda fast to get it in.

I think if it's much more than an effort to do this, which is believable with lots of the sizes I've seen so far in this thread, they just give up quick and assume they can't stick it in, even though it would probably be possible with lube and dedication.