Can you stick your penis in a toilet paper roll?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The toilet rolls I use are 6.5 inches around, I can fit most of my cock in one, but not all - though my erect penis is not perfectly cylindrical.

And you think you aren't big?!?! Think again, my friend...

I'm curious as to the size of the toilet rolls others have used - are American rolls much smaller than in the UK?
When I say curious, I actually mean I'm bored, but I'd still like to know.

Yes, U.S. toilet paper tubes are 5.5" in circumference.
I measure about 5" around at the thickest point. Like yours, my penis isn't cylindrical, it's wider viewed from top that from the side. That's why I can't fit the toilet paper tube all the way down.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had sex with cardboard since my early teens. I remember it was a disaster then, too. I never did fit in a toilet paper tube except when soft. Then I used to do an Incredible Hulk on the roll when I became erect. I remember doing the trick for my cousin once, too.

Yes, I even had difficulty with the vacuum cleaner, but I realized that with a little creativity, more cardboard and duct tape, and voila, an automatic sucking machine! Yea!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright..

I can't believe I actually did this, but I went ahead and tried it. I couldn't fit mine in, either. Flaccid I could squeeze it in most of the way if I worked at it, erect it was impossible. So.. anyway.. sorry. Guess my spatial judgment skills aren't as sharp as I thought.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Alright..

I can't believe I actually did this, but I went ahead and tried it. I couldn't fit mine in, either. Flaccid I could squeeze it in most of the way if I worked at it, erect it was impossible. So.. anyway.. sorry. Guess my spatial judgment skills aren't as sharp as I thought.

Careful. Korea probably imports its toilet paper from China.