Can you tell the difference from a semi erect and completely flaccid?

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
So I reallized that girls dont know the difference in my experience heres my story:

My friend and I were chilling in some stairs at her apartment me and her talk alot especially sexually at times but when she asked to see my dick i was bamboozled by what she asked? but I obliged she then kissed me to get me hard but what she didnt know was that it takes more than a kiss to get me hard so as I got my dick out she just stared and look stunned and said thats a big softie????? what???? it clearly was a semi? but I dont know I was quite shocked so I let her believed that that night as we went barely to second base before we left?

So give me your thoughts on any of your experiences?

Reactions: curly_cum21

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your friend cannot have had much experience.
All my partners have definitely been able to tell the difference between a flaccid and semi-hard - and haven't been all that interested in either, apart from the obvious difference.
Flaccid I'm 2.5", half-hard 5" & twice as thick so of course they know the difference.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your friend cannot have had much experience.

All my partners have definitely been able to tell the difference between a flaccid and semi-hard.

I agree with the comment above in that your friend doesn't seem to have much experience of the erection procceses of the penis.

All my partners were able to distinguish between the flaccid, semi-erect and full erection. Furthermore, knew how to get me fully erect in no time!

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I'm like 2" soft and can get all the way to 5" long and most of my girth and still look soft with my head completely covered by foreskin. I don't think this is true for everyone. The biggest cock I ever saw repeatedly was about the same size "soft" as I am erect and it was always like that, whether he was showing it off on a nudity-optional beach on vacation, pissing beside you at a urinal or just getting it out to wave at girls at a party. I think it really was semi because there were no wrinkles, it's fat root stuck out horizontally before bending down. Or maybe i'm just kidding myself because I want to believe he was only 8 or 9 inches erect. Maybe he grew 350% like me and was 24.5 inches. The only other cock I saw of a similar size was my own cousin's which looked completely different and nothing like a semi, it looked positively skinny at the base and pointed straight down, as if the weight was stretching it out like a piece of gum. I reckon he was fully flacid.

I doubt very much that many women, or guys that are showers Appreciate that your cock can be in more states than just soft and hard. I've had women see mine soft for the first time and laugh, saying they couldn't believe that was the cock that had been fucking them.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the vast majority of guys galleries here state either "softee" or "flaccid" when its clearly a semi. I actually refer to a hanging semi as a "big softee" but I know its not actually soft. I dont think many guys would actually post a pic of a totally limp dick. The funny one's are the guys who say "soft pic" and its a hard on that they're pushing downward. That is not soft. I can tell the difference.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oy! This discussion seems like splitting hairs to me. Flaccid is essentially not hard enough for intercourse (IMHO). So a soft cock has a range of sizes depending on everything from temperature of the room to level of excitement. Sure a "semi" is larger than a soft cock at its very smallest while sitting in a cold room while nervous. So what? I know the size of my cock in the "soft" stage ranges from 2-5". I'm 7.5" hard with a much larger circumference than when I'm at my softest, but at 5", I'm still definitely "soft."

Seems like we're trying to be overly technical just so one guy can say that his TRULY SOFT dick is bigger than some other guy's TRULY SOFT one. It's the hard ones that most of us are interested in anyway, right? :)

Reactions: curly_cum21

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every guy when truly, truly soft is anywhere from 1-3 inches. I'll even throw in 'potentially' between 4-5" to be extra extra generous, but that's pushing the limit of flaccid imo and we're probably talking more about the 'softer' side of 'semi' rather than completely flaccid in that instance.

==

Which brings me to my other point: there is really no such thing as a "show-er".

If a guy is sporting something in the 5-7" long range, then that is always a semi at least (if not a full hard on). You could stick that same guy in a meat locker and I guarantee it's going to get smaller. There is no, "Well I'm a show-er so it doesn't get any smaller than this bs"

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and it's not a man or woman thing. People in general are just terrible at telling hard vs flaccid, how long something is, how thick it is, etc. etc.

Last edited:

thisrighthere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A sexually experienced individual will be able to tell the difference instantly (in some cases without looking at the equipment to begin with!)

A healthy and aesthetic penis will face upward while erect which is a dead giveaway (general consensus). Some people who hang downward could easily fool someone with their erect state as being their flaccid state.

I think women are less calculating inherently which is how size myths began in the first place.

"He was like, 9 inches or something. I'm serious. lolz" realistically translates to...

"He was about 6 inches. Short, and very skinny."

thisrighthere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I Agree but my friend has seen a few cocks?

so not totally on experience factor???

Looking back... I'm not sure how to interpret the tone of your first post as every sentence ends with a question mark.

Your semi probably hangs downward, so it COULD appear to be soft. Nothing to worry about. If it comes up again, just explain that you had a semi and weren't fully soft.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Yea I guess your right sorry for the question marks sometimes im sporadic when i type anyway have you had any experiences like this and no I dont got a downward curve