Can't fit penis in gf!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KCACE99:
All wieners a hair over 9" long need to be measured and photo uploaded because of the new "truth in erection law" .
By me and many posters and posterettes you are still a hell of a man.

SeekingBlessed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She can give birth the a 5 plus pound baby and cant take your cock.
I think this one is a hoax guys.

Hey guys
I have a problem I can't seem to fit my dick in her at all. My dick size is unbeilevably huge 11.4 inches and I don't know war to do or to tell her. Like I don't wanna just stick with her givin head it gets boring and I don't wanna hurt her feelings
Anyone have any suggestions

1quickquestion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As it's been mentioned before...it could be that she's not turned on enough or even experiencing "vaginismus" (Sp? Google it.) And as far as the baby analogy goes...women have been in labor for more than 24 hours before a baby can come out. I doubt this guy has tried to have sex with her for 24 hours straight, 20 minutes trying tops.

Waruiko_ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:mad: I am so sick of men saying that like it's true. :rolleyes:
1) The OP is a liar he does not have 11.4" if he did he would have photos
2) He probably has no clue what foreplay is.
3) A womans body has 9 months to prepare for childbirth and a great many changes occur during that time. Most notable, near the time of delivery is that the opening of the vagina dilates to 9 centimeters!
4) No amount of foreplay will dilate a woman to 9 cm.
5) I think the OP is probably underage and lying about his penis size.

*Kills over with laughter* :lmao::lol:

n2_packers

Experimental Member
Media
It's round on the ends and high in the middle
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
3) A womans body has 9 months to prepare for childbirth and a great many changes occur during that time. Most notable, near the time of delivery is that the opening of the vagina dilates to 9 centimeters!
4) No amount of foreplay will dilate a woman to 9 cm.

Straight from the horses mouth... You'll never get her there with foreplay.

Logic would dictate that if you want to stick it in all the way in, you need to somehow get her pregnant. Given your endowment and her rather tiny snooch, you may ask "but how?" There are ways. The turkey baster is a popular fertilization device in my community. If you need detailed instructions I'll be happy to send you a pamphlet.

Once you've taken care of that, you will need to wait ~ 9 months untill she's fully dialated and then fuck the shit out of her in the delivery room.

It may be difficult, but you will somehow need to convince yourself that the moans and cursng are coming from a pace of pleasure. Or maybe you should just download some whale songs on your ipod as a backup. I mean, you're going to all this trouble, you want to at least be able to cum. Agony can be a real turn off, especally to one so sensitive to her needs as you are.

Just remember, it's your big day. If both of you aren' enjoying it, you need to at least convince yourself that both of you are. Just take care not to hit the kid, or- more important if it's a girl- to to accidentally get her pregnant. That's no way to enter the world, and talk about awkward!

n2_packers

Experimental Member
Media
It's round on the ends and high in the middle
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a similar problem, only I'm 16.37" so its difficult to even hug or kiss because I am so far away as we are separated by my penis length.

What we do is this:
I thrust my penis into a pail of warm water and at the same time I penetrate her with a popsicle stick, and so far that is working for us.

Good luck with your predicament, I hope this may work for you.

Now THAT is funny!

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As others have mentioned its likely that the OP is either a) a teller of tall tales or b) a lousy lover.

If the OP does have genuine problems with penetration then the answer is obvious: lubricate at both ends. Alcohol at the top to induce relaxation (just don't over do it as that will induce unconciousness or vomiting) and lubricate at the bottom with KY. Job done :biggrin1: