Cant get cockring around balls

adubill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

I just bought a dual cockring, the first I've ever had. It is 2" and 1.5" wide but I can't get the larger ring around my balls! It's a spartacus nitrile ring and it is somewhat stretchy but I am afraid to squeeze my balls through and get trapped.

My balls aren't especially big, my cock is quite thick but we're talking around 1.8" diameter. This is supposedly a one size fits all too, and yes I'm putting it on while flaccid.

Any ideas? Do I just have to.. push for the burn so to speak?

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try running hot water over it for a while. might loosen it up so to speak. I usually go shaft first then push my fingers through from the front and grab the sack and pull it back through while stretching the ring at the same time. be prepared to have your hand slip and crush your balls before you get the technique down.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never used a dual cock ring, mostly because I just don't like paying sex shoppe prices for such cheap hardware. But a good alternative wherein you can get exactly the right size for your cock and balls is to just use simple rubber O-rings, as in the first attached photo where I'm approximating the dual cock ring concept. They only cost twenty or thirty cents apiece and you can get them in 1/16 inch increments (1 mm increments for metric O-rings) so buy a whole assortment of the things and play with them until you've got the perfect combination down pat. You can also get them in Teflon (for a buck or two each) if you prefer a more rigid ring than the rubber.

Attachments

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I have balls that are well above average in size. I have had problems with cock rings because of it. The only cock ring that I have found that works like gangbusters and is easy to get on and off is the Hardwear ring. I have three or four metal rings and getting them on and off is a nightmare. The strap rings and many others are not effective in my personal opinion when compared to metal or Hardwear. Good Luck!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Call me ignorant, but what purpose does a ring around your balls serve?

Depending on the fit and the thickness of the ring it can definitely enhance the ball-slapping feel you get when fucking or jacking off, but I seldom use them myself. A friend of mine who is into scrotum stretching told me about a device not too long ago that I just had to try. It's a pure silicone Cock Bolt that is just the right diameter and length to wear above my naturally low hanging testicles. It doesn't weigh much but what it does is keep the center of gravity of my balls continuously extended to their maximum distance from the base of my cock and the pendular effect when jacking or fucking is quite remarkable, and highly arousing. I'd never be able to get the damned thing on were it not for the silicone being so stretchy that I can pull it open to a size where my balls will fall through and then let it grab the scrotum above my balls. I don't use it all that often but it's a real hoot to feel those puppies swinging like a pendulum do.

Attachments

Have a small pair of bolt cutters, not ball cutters handy for emergencies..:) Other than that, switch to clamps.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Someone told me the best thing to do with a new rubber cock or ball ring is to put it around a Coke bottle or the like and let it sit for a day or two. The rubber remembers that size so when you put your cock/balls through it it won't go back to its original size.