Can't manage to eat my own cum

validnoname

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I eat my own all of the time. When jacking off it is an easy clean up. Just wish I had bigger loads and lot more precum so I could eat that for a longer time.

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"From that I learned that I really could enjoy rolling over on the back of my neck, with my cock pointing straight down at my face, and shooting a big load directly into my mouth".

Silvertip you beat me to the punch - I highly recommend piling up the pillows and kicking you heels over your head and aiming your hard cock straight for your gob - the reduced blood flow to the head makes the orgasm more intense and you'll really enjoy the whole experience.

Bentley at Bentley Race does it wonderfully and served as my inspiration!

Selfsucking Cum Facial - Shown on RocketTube - All Gay Movies - All The Time

Happy Swallowing!

Why not try prostate milking? You can expel semen without an orgasm.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always wanted to try my own cum. Whenever I'm really horny, I always imagine that eating my cum would be a huge turn on. However when ever I actually ejaculate, I lose interest very fast. I've tried the method of just doing it in my hand and then eating it but I always get grossed out last minute. Also I've tried shooting into my own mouth but I can't reach my legs far over my head. I'm not homosexual, so it's not like I'll come across this situation often, but I'm sure most straight guys have thought about what their cum tastes like.

So basically, how can I manage to bring myself to eating my own cum? Also, I've heard it tastes different compared to your diet, but what's the texture like? I tried my own precum, but it was a little....stringy? I don't know if that's the right word, but it was definitely odd and kinda gross.
As many have said I am the same way. I am like I am going to eat it this time, and then once I do, I have no desire.

One thing I have done a couple of times is shoot onto a plate. When horny I can easily get it back up just a short time later. So what I have done is get to the point of my second orgasm, and cleaned my plate so to speak, just so I could know the taste.

spitandshovelover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had the same problem most of my life. It seems so hot and then as soon as I cum, I lose all interest.

A few months ago, I made a vow to always eat my cum after I masturbate, whether I felt like it or not. It's worked wonders. I've only failed to swallow my own jizz a few times since then. I keep a cup handy and cum in that. For some reason, that makes it easier for me (and I don't lose any of the precious goo). It was difficult at first, and I still have days where it's not so appetizing, but it gets easier and I get a feeling of accomplisment every time I do it.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
umm no, don't even have a desire to.. I don't expect my partners to do it either, really don't see the excitement in eating cum.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i never wanted to taste mine, buti don't get the dilemma...

if u wanna do it, just do it! just take a little taste...

if u don't really wanna do it, then forget about it!

curious87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I, like many others, have always wanted to try my load but every time I cum I get grossed out and lose any interest. I've jacked off onto my face a few times, but that was a while ago and I don't think the outcome was the greatest. I'm actually feeling rather horny tonight, might try and lay on my back and cum on face/into my mouth tonight, I'll let y'all know how it goes.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
I used to think about it often. Never could bring myself to do it either.

Although I have to say that I did start tasting my precum one day, I was pleasantly surprised. My precum is also really smooth and tastes sweet. I haven't even really thought about tasting my cum since then. Pre-cum was far enough, and I like it.

I've tried to cum into my hand and eat it quickly before I lose interest, but I'm always too late. I tried cumming onto a plate and leaving it for a while until the refractory period was over, but the texture changed when it met the oxygen and it looked all watery and horrible. A while later I came onto a plate and immediately put it in the freezer for later, thinking that the texture would be retained. I took it out and warmed it up at a gentle heat, but it was all frothy and thick when it returned to liquid form.

It's just an impossibility, really.

spermaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's quite obvious from reading this thread that many of us are turned on by sperm, in some capacity, before we ejaculate. It's a classic "catch 22". We are turned on by the thought of swallowing our own load but the refractory response takes hot thought away as soon as the sperm starts pumping. Im 100% straight but I admit when Im carrying a saved up load and have not ejaculated for a few days the thought of piping my own load of sperm in my mouth and swallowing is a hot thought. I guess to be honest, I've had a sperm fetish for a long time. I have found the magic bullet though. Extracting semen without ejaculating. How you ask? As mentioned elsewhere on this site, Prostate Milking is the magic trick for me. I've had years of practice and have developed a very productive technique. In fact Im able to milk more semen from my prostate than I could ever produce from a standard ejaculation. There's load of information about how to do it all over the internet. Basically it's just stimulating the prostate with a massage technique and allowing the prostate to drain the stored up semen. I typically squat over a mirror and watch my flaccid penis give up the thick white load. The semen splatters on the mirror and collects in a large pool. The sight of the soft penis releasing its load and the splattering sperm is a big turn on. An ejaculation does not occur even though the semen is released so the dreaded refractory hormones don't cancel out my turned on state. I stay sexually potent and the result is somewhat self feeding, like a recycling effect that makes the prostate produce even more semen. It's a perfect solution to my sperm fetish. Since Im not experiencing the refractory downfall of ejaculation I can enjoy my released big load of sperm as I see fit. There's a large amount of satisfaction about "beating the system". Being able to get the load of sperm out without ejaculating and losing the sexual high we all love is really unbelieveable and rewarding. It's awesome! I still enjoy traditional orgasms and ejaculating and sex with my wife. The prostate milkings are like a once a month special event. And it keeps my prostate healthy to boot. My wifes job requires her to be away for a week every few months and I find this the perfect time to have my sexually elevated prostate milking parties. In fact, my sperm fetish doesnt kick in until I've refrained from cumming for several days so everything seems to go hand in hand with my wifes schedule and my growing desire to milk my prostate. Saving a big load is a key part of my technique. After a week of abstaining from cumming my prostate fills to full capacity, overloaded and bloated with semen it's ready to have the pressure relieved. The thought of stripping the thick white goo from the prostate becomes a big turn on and the sperm fetish kicks in to high gear. The overfilled prostate is now being influenced by the elevated sexual hormones and goes into hyper semen production and I can feel that my prostate loaded and is ready to be milked and give up the thick stored fluid. The last two days before the prostate milking are spent edging and stimulating the penis to the edge of orgasm, stopping short of blowing my load. That really adds to the semen supply and I can feel my prostate swelling with the thick fluid.
Finally the load of sperm becomes so large and the prostate is so engorged with semen that edging is no longer possible without the threat of accidental ejaculation. The time has arrived to milk the load out and drain the sludge, giving the overfilled prostate the relief its been craving. I use my wifes curved G-spot vibrator. Perfect for draining the semen filled prostate. I start massaging from the top of the prostate and start softly pulling the vibrator inward and downward. I can immediately feel the bloated prostate and with everything at such urgent full capacity it only takes around 10 stokes of the vibrator before I can feel the thick fluid stripping from my overfilled prostate and starting to release and drain. I can feel the prostate gladly relaxing and allowing the semen to flow. Another 10 strokes on the bloated overloaded prostate and the first beautiful bolt of stored thick white semen oozes out of my soft penis in a long magnificient rope and splatters across the mirror. The sight of the semen stimulates the prostate even more and with the continued milking several more large bolts of rich sperm are released in long thick ropes and runs across the mirror. I continue stripping the prostate sludge for 20 minutes or so at which time my legs are usually giving out and I need to take a break. With most of the bulk semen pooled on the mirror the pressure is off the prostate so the edging can start again. Jacking my cock while at the computer and enjoying the sight of the mirror covered in a huge puddle of semen, Im able to build up another load and within 3 or 4 hours I am happily milking a second load of prostate sludge, adding more semen to the mirror. To each their own. This is just something I do and thought I would share it. Take care. S

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but why would you want to do this?
Is it as you say just 'to beat the system'?
But why would you want to beat the system?
If the end result is a puddle of spunk why not have the enjoyment of sex etc that goes with the end result...a puddle of spunk.
Sorry I have never heard of this before and to be honest I'm amazed! But then again I'm easily amazed.
Bon chance!!
Jack

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's quite obvious from reading this thread that many of us are turned on by sperm, in some capacity, before we ejaculate. It's a classic "catch 22". We are turned on by the thought of swallowing our own load but the refractory response takes hot thought away as soon as the sperm starts pumping. Im 100% straight but I admit when Im carrying a saved up load and have not ejaculated for a few days the thought of piping my own load of sperm in my mouth and swallowing is a hot thought. I guess to be honest, I've had a sperm fetish for a long time. I have found the magic bullet though. Extracting semen without ejaculating. How you ask? As mentioned elsewhere on this site, Prostate Milking is the magic trick for me. I've had years of practice and have developed a very productive technique. In fact Im able to milk more semen from my prostate than I could ever produce from a standard ejaculation. There's load of information about how to do it all over the internet. Basically it's just stimulating the prostate with a massage technique and allowing the prostate to drain the stored up semen. I typically squat over a mirror and watch my flaccid penis give up the thick white load. The semen splatters on the mirror and collects in a large pool. The sight of the soft penis releasing its load and the splattering sperm is a big turn on. An ejaculation does not occur even though the semen is released so the dreaded refractory hormones don't cancel out my turned on state. I stay sexually potent and the result is somewhat self feeding, like a recycling effect that makes the prostate produce even more semen. It's a perfect solution to my sperm fetish. Since Im not experiencing the refractory downfall of ejaculation I can enjoy my released big load of sperm as I see fit. There's a large amount of satisfaction about "beating the system". Being able to get the load of sperm out without ejaculating and losing the sexual high we all love is really unbelieveable and rewarding. It's awesome! I still enjoy traditional orgasms and ejaculating and sex with my wife. The prostate milkings are like a once a month special event. And it keeps my prostate healthy to boot. My wifes job requires her to be away for a week every few months and I find this the perfect time to have my sexually elevated prostate milking parties. In fact, my sperm fetish doesnt kick in until I've refrained from cumming for several days so everything seems to go hand in hand with my wifes schedule and my growing desire to milk my prostate. Saving a big load is a key part of my technique. After a week of abstaining from cumming my prostate fills to full capacity, overloaded and bloated with semen it's ready to have the pressure relieved. The thought of stripping the thick white goo from the prostate becomes a big turn on and the sperm fetish kicks in to high gear. The overfilled prostate is now being influenced by the elevated sexual hormones and goes into hyper semen production and I can feel that my prostate loaded and is ready to be milked and give up the thick stored fluid. The last two days before the prostate milking are spent edging and stimulating the penis to the edge of orgasm, stopping short of blowing my load. That really adds to the semen supply and I can feel my prostate swelling with the thick fluid.
Finally the load of sperm becomes so large and the prostate is so engorged with semen that edging is no longer possible without the threat of accidental ejaculation. The time has arrived to milk the load out and drain the sludge, giving the overfilled prostate the relief its been craving. I use my wifes curved G-spot vibrator. Perfect for draining the semen filled prostate. I start massaging from the top of the prostate and start softly pulling the vibrator inward and downward. I can immediately feel the bloated prostate and with everything at such urgent full capacity it only takes around 10 stokes of the vibrator before I can feel the thick fluid stripping from my overfilled prostate and starting to release and drain. I can feel the prostate gladly relaxing and allowing the semen to flow. Another 10 strokes on the bloated overloaded prostate and the first beautiful bolt of stored thick white semen oozes out of my soft penis in a long magnificient rope and splatters across the mirror. The sight of the semen stimulates the prostate even more and with the continued milking several more large bolts of rich sperm are released in long thick ropes and runs across the mirror. I continue stripping the prostate sludge for 20 minutes or so at which time my legs are usually giving out and I need to take a break. With most of the bulk semen pooled on the mirror the pressure is off the prostate so the edging can start again. Jacking my cock while at the computer and enjoying the sight of the mirror covered in a huge puddle of semen, Im able to build up another load and within 3 or 4 hours I am happily milking a second load of prostate sludge, adding more semen to the mirror. To each their own. This is just something I do and thought I would share it. Take care. S

Ok so did anybody even try to read that? Paragraphs man.