Carmella Bing....OMG WTF Happened!?

prcdpnsboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I meant no disrespect by my post I still think she is a beautiful woman, I just hope her weight gain isnt due to some sort of depression or maybe something worse. Like I said I hope shes happy where shes at in life. thats al thats important, not what any of us think.

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
I thought she denied being infected with the virus. And if she is, it's confusing because she recently did BBW scene for Naughty America...

She used to be hot. Always kind of plump and curvaceous but now she's just... OMG looking.

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy shit she went down hill fast

What's weird is her face still looks the same. Her torso and legs just got fatter.

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
She is fat now. I've seen plenty of pics. Just google Carmella Bing Fat. Too bad! She does have belly stretch marks so I'm guessing a pregnancy, but that's no excuse. The Golden Arches claim another victim.

love_them_boobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guys she's performing with have prosthetic cocks. Latex can't catch the AIDS.

Seriously?

Looks like a real cock to me

Uh, this one too

She fatter. It's real. Get over it. Don't like the weight gain? Don't watch. Done.

The guys bangin her in these two clips? They're using their real tools. So either they have HIV/AIDS and don't give a shit, they don't have it and they don't know that she does (hard to believe) or none of them have it. Bottom line: it's their lives and they're old enough to make their own decisions. I couldn't care less.

Gutmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to support Iscream's argument here. I dont post much, and am not very active on here, but a lot of what has been said in this made me sick, I can't believe what poor Mrs. Bing would feel if she read this. She is in either state very good looking. Her face remains the same, and when you look at someone as a whole, naturally you are drawn to the face and eyes. She is just a pretty woman in general.