castration fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to ask the rest of female members if they ever had a castration and penectomy fantasy about unmaning a guy with a huge cock or i am the only crazy one

thanks

I assume you realise how much of a turn-on that is for some of us guys :rolleyes:

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I would like to ask the rest of female members if they ever had a castration and penectomy fantasy about unmaning a guy with a huge cock or i am the only crazy one

thanks
when i was in medical school i remember a situation where a young guy (about 26) had to get his testicles removed.....cancer.....anyways the guys wife wanted to be in the surgery room, the guys mother in law was standing next to them in the concultation office....the mother inlaw asked to be in surgery room too.......her response..."i wouldnt miss this for the world"

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually you'd be surprised just how common castration/null fantasies are in male masochistic subs.
Obviously they in reality don't want to become eunuchs or nulls but the illusion and the fantasy that a sadist will lop off their package during edge play is a vast turn on for them.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women aren't into this. I know it because when I put my penis between my legs so it looks like I have women's genitals (ie a mound of pubes), they are disgusted :cool:

This makes a rape fantasy seem mundane :rolleyes:. I guess whatever floats your boat...or sinks it...or cuts it off :confused:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: g0nz0 and Big_Adam

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

thanks

I knew a guy who loved the idea of this. I like the fantasy of castration but I don't think it would be a pretty picture to look at. Split kransky anyone?

Reactions: bigpman37

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually you'd be surprised just how common castration/null fantasies are in male masochistic subs.
Obviously they in reality don't want to become eunuchs or nulls but the illusion and the fantasy that a sadist will lop off their package during edge play is a vast turn on for them.

it's also somewhat common amongst pre-adolescents.

Reactions: keenobserver

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quite hardcore fantasy, this remind me of a religios practice of the maya, where they self castrate, there is even statues showing the act, and some sort of penis mutilation to make it bleed, for religious reasons, not very nice to imagine

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Errr . . . I LIKE penises. I want them to stay attached, thank you very much.

I SECOND that, thank you very muchly.

I actually had an ex that as a joke would tuck his penis between his legs. It seriously bothered me to the point where once I told him to stop and that it wasn't funny. To me it just totally emasculated him and made me very unattracted to him.

Definitely traumatizing and not in a funny way either. I remember being very surprised how much it bothered me.

Reactions: Oxnard
Status
Not open for further replies.