castration fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Castration, penectomy, it's still for the same result. I will go ahead and predict that the OP is talking about this fantasy between two consenting adults and not just suggesting hacking off body parts of random men walking down the street. Lets fucking show some common sense here people.

Do you think that there are elements of extreme penis envy underlying this fantasy?

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to ask the rest of female members if they ever had a castration and penectomy fantasy about unmaning a guy with a huge cock or i am the only crazy one

thanks

Why don't we cut off your tits? Or excise your clitoris and sew up your vagina? That's also a kinky fantasy.

Reactions: 950483

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen forced sex/rape discussions played out quite happily on this site, with many, MANY women loving the idea of being slapped and choked and worse. The idea that people are losing their lives from acting out these fantasies is quite ludicrous. Bestiality is generally illegal and non-consensual given that animals can't give consent so I don't see how it can be compared to forced sex/rape scenarios between consenting adults.

People are giving negative responses because this site is extremely heteronormative and full of people who subscribe to the male-dom, female-sub relationship. Of course people are aghast at the idea of male castration because men and their dicks are sacred and meant to be worshipped. Male castration equals emasculation which is a huge turn off for women.

The fantasy of male castration is not about the act of cutting off a man's dick, it's the idea of making them impotent, emasculated and ultimately less of a man.

This fantasy and the whole SPH thing is once again misunderstood by the vast majority even though it's been discussed many times by the people who enjoy it. Way to go!

Yes, people do lose their lives. Doesn't happen every day, but yes, it happens. I agree with the rest of your post. Different points than I was making, but valid points.

ladygaga1977

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks to PATCHOS and NOT PUNNY that really understood the meaning of my post.
Obviously its just a fantasy......i never said i wanted to chop off a guys cock or remove his testicles,,,,,i just said that its a fantasy in my mind......nothing else.......i suppose it means about woman power over males etc etc

Reactions: bigpman37

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously its just a fantasy......i never said i wanted to chop off a guys cock or remove his testicles,,,,,i just said that its a fantasy in my mind......nothing else.......i suppose it means about woman power over males etc etc

I understood it was just a fantasy, it just made me cross my legs. :tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's just a fantasy she has. Jeeze people. It's not that serious. How many of YOU actually act out all of your fantasies? I'm sure she realizes some things are best dreamed about. I frequently fantasize about being powerless, raped, and even tortured. It doesn't mean I actually WANT those things to happen to me. I've had a shocking number of phone sex clients who wanted me to tell them I've castrated a man, or that I would be willing to castrate them. I had one who wanted me to elaborate on the idea of cutting off his feet too! I'm sure he loves his ability to walk around and fuck his wife, and what-not.

I have never had this as a sexual fantasy, but I still sometimes daydream of doing incredibly demented things to the sack of my rapist before splitting it open with my teeth and... well, it just gets worse from there. I also have fleeting thoughts about castrating child molesters I have read about. This does not turn me on, it's just a manifestation of my underlying rage, a rage I wouldn't ever be able exercise, since I'm incredibly squeamish.

Ladygaga, check out Ellise Sutton. You might like some of her writing.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'd like to second that ladygaga1977 (and thanks for the above, AlteredEgo). It's a ticklish subject that gives most people a knee-jerk reaction of horror. I think it's one of those subjects that lurks in the subconscious, which is why Sigmund Freud wrote so much on the subject. Castration is not something that we are taught about it in school, but most of us find out about it in childhood, and we all deal with the idea differently. Castration is done to animals in order to make them infertile, calmer and better behaved, so it's natural that we all wonder how it would affect a boy or man, and there are a lot of women and men for whom it becomes a sexual fantasy. As some of the posters above have said; it doesn't mean they want to grab a guy and slice his bits off... But the 'idea' of castration is fascinating nonetheless, and fears/fantasies about penectomy hold the same fascination.

I think the knee-jerk reaction to castration is very much like homophobia. Homophobics basically fear homosexual rape even when they are in no danger from anything of the kind. And of course, most of us are in no danger of castration. But there are a great many men (usually fairly young) who lose a testicle (very occasionally both) due to testicular cancer. And many older men undergo castration each year as part of a treatment plan for prostate cancer.

There are transsexuals all over the world having operations in which they are castrated, and their penis is transformed into a vagina if they can afford such surgery. In poor countries the penis is simply removed along with the testes.

Then there are all the voluntary eunuchs (and eunuch wannabes) of the world. Some gay, some straight. There's a much greater number of them than is popularly understood. I didn't have more than a passing fascination in the subject when I was a young man. But as we grew older my wife and I realised our sex drives no longer matched. I'm still very sexually motivated and she isn't. She can't have HRT (because of breast cancer) so I found myself looking into ways to lower my testosterone. Whether you do that using herbs, drugs, or surgically, it's still castration.
But it seems that only a minority of men easily tolerate the effects of low testosterone, which are many, including hot flushes (or flashes), depression, gynecomastia (growth of breast tissue), and loss of bone and muscle mass. So it isn't something to be taken lightly in reality. However, that doesn't stop castration from being a very powerful fantasy for a great many men and women.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nexolaris

blz131356

Just Browsing
Media
I would like to ask the rest of female members if they ever had a castration and penectomy fantasy about unmaning a guy with a huge cock or i am the only crazy one

thanks
my god your my perfect woman, i've always been afraid of letting a woman know i have this kind of fantasy, knowing woman do too makes me feel better

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eunuch Archive

The Eunuch Archive is maintained as a friendly place for all questions related to testicles, testosterone, castration, eunuchs, and related topics. The Archive covers fantasy and fiction, as well as reality, both contemporary and historical.

The vast majority of those in society who have been castrated are prostate cancer patients. Men are also castrated for other physical ailments, by accident, and as treatment for gender dysphoria, body integrity identity disorder, and many other causes. Some have it thrust upon them; others voluntarily seek castration. In addition, many people, both men and women, have castration fantasies which are quite separate from, though overlapping with, the realities.

The message board is a place for discussion on all these topics. A chatroomis available for immediate feedback. The blogsare available to all registered members. The fiction archivecaters to fantasies about castration. There are personal adsavailable for those wanting to make contact with others.

Eunuch Archive » Fiction Archive

Reactions: nutbag

LeftHookBrutal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read a story about a man who was into S&M and had always fantasized about being castrated (I had a quick look for it on google, but to no avail). Anyway, he picked up a couple of dudes at a bar or something (he was gay), and they went off somewhere and went through various fantasies. Somewhere along the line, they actually did castrate him (without his approval). Afterward, they sodomized him, stuffed him with drugs, and took off. Apparently, he harbours no ill-will toward them and has not tried to locate them.

There were also photos of him before the castration, suspended in air, hanging upside down with a rope around his balls.

I think his nickname was 'Gelding'

Reactions: P.J.9

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people get freaked out because its a macabre, violent fantasy. Imagine a guy who is thinking about chopping off breasts, cutting off a clit, or mutilating a vagina. I would hope that you would think this is odd as well.

You have to understand that a man's cock is probably the most valuable part of his body and he would much rather get any leg, arm, or his head cut off than the penis.

So, if your fantasies consist of lopping off a member you should revise your daydreams to include a mercy killing after you are done, because there is no way a man would want to live after you have done that to him.

*There is a documentary about a German man who had the same fantasy but he wanted to eat his own member with a partner. probably the most disturbing story I have ever heard.

Last edited:

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen forced sex/rape discussions played out quite happily on this site, with many, MANY women loving the idea of being slapped and choked and worse. The idea that people are losing their lives from acting out these fantasies is quite ludicrous. Bestiality is generally illegal and non-consensual given that animals can't give consent so I don't see how it can be compared to forced sex/rape scenarios between consenting adults.

People are giving negative responses because this site is extremely heteronormative and full of people who subscribe to the male-dom, female-sub relationship. Of course people are aghast at the idea of male castration because men and their dicks are sacred and meant to be worshipped. Male castration equals emasculation which is a huge turn off for women.

The fantasy of male castration is not about the act of cutting off a man's dick, it's the idea of making them impotent, emasculated and ultimately less of a man.

This fantasy and the whole SPH thing is once again misunderstood by the vast majority even though it's been discussed many times by the people who enjoy it. Way to go!

I don't see how its possible for you to equate a female getting slapped around, or typical S&M play to castration. The equivalent would be if a man fantasized about removing an unborn baby from a mother's womb and killing it in front of her, and to go along with it removing all her reproductive organs so she can never give birth again (plus permanently removing her hair). I would think that this fantasy is just as sick and disturbed.

*if you have never heard of anyone dying from these acts, look up the story of Armin Meiwes. Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it is the most disturbing true story I have ever heard, so I am sure you guys will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.